AS-Oilrig beta version released!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

hmm thats a nice map you made m8, many hammerjumps etc. possible :D

oh and tbh i think the water looks crap :\

err why is this thread in league general?

there's quite a lot wrong with this map, i'll post the obvious in the maps forum

don't really like the map.. doh i do respect ya for making 1!..

i think the game play wouldnt fit the league... and texture useage isnt really great aswell... but that's jsut my opinion...

wtf is "nice map" for kind of criticism?

you really think a mapper puts out a beta to hear "nice map" 10 times?

he knows it's a nice map he wants to know wtf is wrong with it, so tell em or shup wanka :o

nice map ;) :P
and also a nice framerate :thumb:

now for the bugs:

u can hammerjump trough the window to get to the final lift switch and enable the final lift without the other objs completed

Last edited:
well, if you can get there without doing the elevators, you can get final without doing ANY other objectives.

jwer_NL said:
wtf is "nice map" for kind of criticism?

you really think a mapper puts out a beta to hear "nice map" 10 times?

he knows it's a nice map he wants to know wtf is wrong with it, so tell em or shup wanka :o

:lol: like i said nice map,got it`s faults like every other map apart from golgotha :). could easily replace guardia ,oceanfloor ,lavafort,would be a good map 6v6 ,so ppl can launch to final,thats good splits the defence,so got some bugs ,well it is beta ffs,that ok mr leet :moon:

i cant slag map just so ppl think i know wot i`m talking about *cough*
esp seeing i cant make maps myself

Last edited:
sKull said:
:lol: like i said nice map,got it`s faults like every other map apart from golgotha :). could easily replace guardia ,oceanfloor ,lavafort,would be a good map 6v6 ,so ppl can launch to final,thats good splits the defence,so got some bugs ,well it is beta ffs,that ok mr leet :moon:

i cant slag map just so ppl think i know wot i`m talking about *cough*
esp seeing i cant make maps myself

there you do it again :P

cypress comes home after a hard days work and thinks "let's see what people think that needs to be changed at my map so it'll be good"...

and he reads that^ he still has fuck all idea what needs to be done

ask any mapper, reply's like that are nice but in the end they help fuck all

can we tell u wots wrong with you jwer?

Im all for giving contrusctive cirticism but the way you do it is fecked. You dont comment on any nice things. Your ENTIRE post is criticisms sounds quite soul destroying. Phrase stuff nicer

EXAMPLE:

BAD JWER STATEMENT:
"there's quite a lot wrong with this map, i'll post the obvious in the maps forum"

WHAT JWER SHOULD SAY:
"i have found some things you might want to fix, pm me if u want"

Going up to someone who has just spent ages doing a map and saying "HAHA theres shitloads wrong with that you should start again" is kinda nasty and makes you sound like an arrogant poopoo head and that you could do better, but you cant map; you just fire ideas at mappers to do for you.

This aint a personal dig im just explaining what skull is trying to say.
:lol:.

Fin!

ps dont flame back i cba arguing with ya. Just read it and accept it or ignore it :x