AS-Hellraiser

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

pykenike said:
when it's a low grave hole and you give def a spawn inside with a snipe and/or shock you can hold it for some time i guess

nah i wouldnt do that, because the map gets just too long...
I rather would say: placing the explosives on bridge - entering the new building and activating the explosives - jumping in the hole.
thats just enough. of course defenders cant defend the hole actually but that doesnt matter.
the last obj is just a joke obj, which cant be defended really and isnt important. there are already other obj which are good to defend

you should think escaping from hell would be a little tricky wouldn't you? it won't last that long as long as it's a narrow hole and you don't give def shock...

pykenike, tried to snipe someone falling down and moving on top of you?
but hey, its pin's choice :thumb:

Last edited:
- I guess Map ist unbalanced. Defence can spam like hell. To many teleporters and too easy to go back in positons.

- missing Bot support

- missing identifier of the defence Teleporter

- a red glowing would be nice

- i got a graphic failure if i look back to the big open gate (see screenshot attachment)

keep up ur good work

Attachments

• hellraiser.jpg
    hellraiser.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
kinda forgot about this map for a while thanks for reminding me :P

I have worked on it on-and-off the last couple of weeks so I don't remember what changes I made, but there's a lot of changes :) Anyway new alpha #010, see first post.
-----------

- I guess Map ist unbalanced. Defence can spam like hell. To many teleporters and too easy to go back in positons.
yeah I'm definately trying to balance it out. Dunno what to change to lessen spam and any ideas with teleports then? or perhaps fixed defense spawnpoints instead of a defenders barracks.

- missing Bot support

- missing identifier of the defence Teleporter

- a red glowing would be nice
well I don't want to spend time on that yet, other things come first ;)
- i got a graphic failure if i look back to the big open gate (see screenshot attachment)
fixed in 010 I think :) please test it

thanks.

hi pinny :)

Not bad, keep up the good work :)
but whats with the outside part?
you should use the outside part as a part of the map, not just as a passage imo
me and pyke made suggestions how u could use the outside part or find another way

Reactions: RighteousFury