Anti-NA attitude ? (split from some discussion about BioAssault)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

And what do the world-wars have to do with Stopping building a map?
Ok, some people can be totall twats in not your liking your country. (Wich is in their fullest right).
I don't like Germans either. Do you see other Germans stop doing things because I say Rudi Völler is a :llama:? No! SO START UP YOUR UED AND FINISH THE DAMN MAP! :o

lol already a time ago that we had a lil discussion like that time with his religion :P

anyway back on topic i c many arguments which are the same or mean the same

if im not mistaken the familie of bush ownz quite a good part of the weapon industrie in the usa so what do you get? exactly a war, bush junior is now finishing his daddy's work who started invading iraq. i dont really think that bush is an dumbass hes quite smart to plan it all ofcource he has many ppl helping him with it and i even think that a organisation or mebbe even more offem supporting them like the cia, god (no he does not exist) knows wtf they are all doing

have you ever heard a story which happened on cuba which took place quite a time ago;

there were spies from all over the world on cuba. one offem was american he had a really good life with his wife and daughter there.everything he wanted he just gave a call and he got it, in exchange he had to observe wat was going on there (remember cuba was already a communist nation, or country) there was nothing going on there but he was afraid that if he didnt report anything unnusual to his bos he would have to go back to america and didnt had the luxury anymore. so he came up with something a giant vacuum cleaner. he got some blueprints of a vacuum cleaner and resized it abit and said that it was a new device. that device would suck an airplane right out of the air in the big vacuum cleaner. ofcource he didnt told them it was all made up. but the rumor began to spread that there was such a thing in cuba so spies in the cia told teir bosses like kgb n such so every1 was trying to find the identity of the nation who build it , the americans thought it were the cubans the cubans the chineze the chineze the japansese and so on.

what im trying to prove with this story is that the so called Weapons Of Mass Destruction were just invented and i think that it was the cia. maybe there were other wars made bij the cia we'll never know until somthing is leaking to the outside. which wont happen fast. anyway fuck bush for his cruel but smart moves

AtmaDragon said:
You guys despise the arrogance of Americans? I despise the prejudice you guys have against Timo simply because he's American. And IIRC the Americans kinda saved, well, ALL of Europe back in those wars... what were they called? Oh yeah, BOTH world wars. You guys keep accusing us of being idiots but supremacist... yet at the same time you're representing yourselves as being so much more enlightened.

:lol:

Your a fool like so many of your fellow US residents :)

Reactions: Snuggs
Yes Mughi Dunblane is the one i was thinking of :D, just illustrating the tight uk rules on firearms but the us government doenst seem to do so despite numerous killings.

Menace said:
Killing people is wrong because it takes away lives, noone should be allowed to do this to ANYONE (including animal torturerers, child molesters and saddam husseins) it's just wrong in every way it can be.
I disagree. Some ppl deserve the death penalty - how it is executed is a entirely different subject - and there are punishments greater than 'just' being killed. You can inflict mind-maiming (and outright -destroying) suffering of both physical and psychological nature. Its a matter of revenge and deterrence. I'd rather have some really bad stuff dealt with in "old testament" style punishment like execution or amputations (e.g. castration of paedophiles) rather than the sick torturing (of ppls minds).
Lets say you did something really really bad. Given the choice of a joyless life full of suffering for the rest of ur life with no chance whatsoever of freedom and forgiveness, and on the other hand being killed soon. You dont have to answer that. Countless torture victims (and other sufferers) have through the ages begged for death just to escape the torment - most eventually 'break'.

And about this thread, anyone spot a trend here? Seems to me its usually a USA'nian ( :P ) starting it off with some remark about euros (degrading term in the USA for europeans) disliking something, which usually has nothing to do with it being from the USA or by a USA citizen, for disliking is for exactly that reason and proceed to claim it means they hate the USA and then is just escalates from there when ppl start responding to that. Dunno what the problem is. Cant deal with criticism maybe. Reminds me of Israel/jewish lobby-organizations who every time they are meeting critique or opposition cry "antisemitism" (read: "NAZI!!!") and whatnot, playing on the victim role not very subtly hinting at WW2 and what is referred to as "holocaust". Its f*ing shameful.

Sorry to hear you think about it like that, I would still respect life. of course if someone killed my brother/parents I would be happy to take the life of the person who did it, but that wouldn't make it any less wrong.
Taking life is wrong, thinking you, or anyone else has the right to take life (under whatever circumstance) is very wrong aswell imo.

Bush is world s terrorist No 1 ! Americans are just too stupid to realize that things like 11.9. are their own fault. Noone is born as terrorist, and noone would kill hisself for no reason. instead of doin fair politics and trades and stuff, you go and bomb down whole countries. terrorism will even grow with bush s politic. go on doin wars for billions of dollars, go on massmurdering, but then don t wonder why terrorism will grow over you.

AtmaDragon said:
From what I've learned about WW2, it seemed to me the Germans would very likely have won without the Americans intervening. But if the Germans had won they would've just come after us, so to prevent that we fought and defeated them. Which is what we're doing in Iraq today; defeating an enemy before it has a chance to take over.

It's kinda the same with vaccines; you vaccine yourself against a disease so you never even get it. We're defeating other nations today so they don't become a problem tomorrow. The ONLY issue is whether we have a right to be where we're going. Though, since most of our media is liberal I don't tend to believe much of what they say about Bush is doing; he's a Republican so they want to make him look as bad as possible.
well as said before, the russians were strong enough to win the war.
and do you really dare to compare other countries with bacteria and viruses? are the people in irak afghanistan and the rest of the so called "axis of evil" an infection to you which has to be "cured"? how fucking arrogant is that?
what gives your nation the right to brandmark other countries as that and then "solve the problem" before it occurs? i already brought that up in my previous posts but apparently you cant answer that, most obviously because your country simply doesnt have the right to play worldpolice which it does anyways.
there is no just cause to invade and occupy another country and suppress its people. we have the UNO charta for that, and if you remember your nation is a member of the UNO and signed that charta, yet lateley it doesnt give a fuck about it. the term double standards comes to mind, when the unprovoced (altho that is a matter of opinion) terrorist attack destroyed the WTC and killed some 3000 people your whole nation called on moral standards and called the terrorists monsters etc, yet when you attacked iraq and afghanistan for no good reason (and there is none, till the day there is no proof that iraq had neither anything to do with the WTC bombing nor that it had WOMD) and thousands of civilians were killed in the campaign that was just fine for you.

AtmaDragon said:
Yes I'd agree people who torture animals should be punished, but I think they need a shrink more than anything else. :crap: Maybe something more, depending on what they do, but capital punishment? That's a little much, seeing as animals aren't even human. Yes, animal torturers tend to grow up to become spouse abusers, but that doesn't mean they should die; a gentler punishment can fix the problem before it becomes a bigger problem.
"not even human" so? respect for life is the keyword here, just because they cant talk doesnt mean that they dont feel pain, it also doesnt make them "worth" less than a human. animals dont feel greed or envy, they dont kill on purpose, so in a way you could call them moraly better than us humans.

AtmaDragon said:
I'm not saying my country is perfect but it knows more of what it's doing than an outsider does.
well thats just not true, your media are extremely in line with the governement whenever i watched CNN or NBC, i never ever heard a critical word against the governement. in contrary, CNN shows the so called embedded journalism and makes war something "cool" to watch. i guess there are enough weapon and war enthusiasts in the USA who watch those emissions and find it cool when a platoon of american soldiers kills some iraqis.
also for all i know your educational system is quite a failure for the larger and poorer part of the US population so they probably dont read an independant newspaper who is critical against what the governement does.

of course your governement knows what it does, it knows better than anyone else, and it knows what it does is morally wrong, but it also knows no one can stop them so they do it anyways and call everyone unpatriotic or terrorist.

AtmaDragon said:
But why is war wrong in the first place?
well what can i say, i guess you just dont want to understand it.
but if war is ok, then what would be so bad about the USA being attacked? you people really need a war on your own territory to understand what it is for everyone else. to you WTC was the catastrophy of the millenium and everyone had to pity you now you bring war to other countries and turn their whole territory into ground zero.

btw, meanwhile in the 3rd world there are still 10000 children dieing of hunger every day, but who gives a fuck, they dont matter when some americans are harmed. so instead of spending the maybe 100 million dollar it would need to end the hunger in the world you rather spend 100 billion per year on weapons which you then use to bomb countries back to stone age.

there is also one particular country which is a lot more agressive and shows even stronger terrorist characteristica than iraq, iran, afghanistan and which actually do have WOMD; israel, but do the USA do anything against them? au contraire, they supply them with some billion dollars per year plus all the guns they need.
now the easy thing for you would be to call me an anti-semite, which would be a rather poor display of argumentational skill and you'd really miss the point, its not about who the israelis are, its about what they do, and that the USA allow and even support them.

-CrackKing- said:
Straight to hell, buddy

You know, for a mod, you're showing a lot of intolerance, impatience and downright prejudice here CK...

unless they're stupid they're going to hide them

unless the US gov. are stupid they would be able to think of that. i was not against the war when it started, but my point of view has changed, because nothing they have searched has actually been found, so they just turned the anti-terrorism war into a free-the-iraq-minority war for the sake of not being judged by the whole world.

but why are we discussing about war, that's all off topic.

i personally threat people from almost any nations equally and if i happen to not like some of the US members in these forums, then it is because i think they are idiots. this has nothing to do with them being american.
i have actually met alot of nice americans in person and the only thing i don't like about the country is their politics.