Anti-NA attitude ? (split from some discussion about BioAssault)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Atma said:
It's kinda the same with vaccines; you vaccine yourself against a disease so you never even get it. We're defeating other nations today so they don't become a problem tomorrow.

brb, just gonna go and kill my neighbour incase they ever decide to buy a gun and shoot me

Atma said:
Yes I'd agree people who torture animals should be punished, but I think they need a shrink more than anything else.
Atma said:
There is nothing wrong with killing people as long it's for a just cause
Atma said:
I'm not saying my country is perfect but it knows more of what it's doing than an outsider does.
Atma said:
do you see where im going?

Straight to hell, buddy

-CrackKing- said:
brb, just gonna go and kill my neighbour incase they ever decide to buy a gun and shoot me

:lol:

Alright cba read that all..
I dont hate america, cause i cant blame whole country for what 1 guy decided (bush)
Some guy started thread about other league on uta forums, it was clearly that ppl wont like that, but of course you as an american twats had to make it worse..
I have read some of this and i see you like your president very much o_O

@ War, my family still remember ww2, i heard many times from them how it was.. My grandfather told me and my brother many times how it was when they were on a war, when they were defending warsaw, he spoke about that he was eating dinner with 4 soldiers and the next day all of them were dead...
America helped europe.. but a bit late, till they did shit warsaw was totaly destroyed by war, but they werent late when they had to make war on iraq.. damn that bush... he had to planing that weeks ago and telling everyone bullshit about that he dont think about any military actions on iraq...
Like Manace said war is wrong cause it killing people, and everyone wants to live.

Oh and btw, america did not much to help europe in ww2, at least canada joined war before they decided, and dont speak about russian soldiers, they did more shit in poland than german soldiers.

My point of view .

Last edited:
AtmaDragon said:
And IIRC the Americans kinda saved, well, ALL of Europe back in those wars... what were they called? Oh yeah, BOTH world wars.

Aye, thanks alot and greetings from germany.... motherfuckers :satan:

Now to the point. What you post is alot of bullshit. I'll just take one random example, because the rest ain't worth my time:

We use the most recources in the world. We also PRODUCE the most.

What bart said was right. You use most and you produce most, but much of it is simply wasted. Well done. You have got like the worst recource management in the whole world, next to Iraq and Afghanistan. Oh wait, you control these.... :mushroom:

AtmaDragon said:
but the teachers would have weapons. That alone probably would've deterred them from attempting it altogether.
+ your moaning about terrorists.

Fucking sweet having a nation run by fear isn't it if i buy a gun i can defend myself? defend yourself from what? From other people who are allowed to cary guns? And don't get me wrong terrorists should be shot no doubt but u can go to far.

Also if you want to be part of something like the NATO you might want to listen about what the rest has to say about it. rather then just go ah fuck it n do whatever u feel like doing. And before u try to clean up country's like iraq try yer own country.

I'm not saying europe is the daddy every country has his black pages in history.

About the war thing read menace his post.

Americans keep being tolld their country owns all and the rest is inferior and they are believing it. Like you have a distorted idea of what america did in the war. Or what is wrong with war? there are many other examples like that.

Reactions: riotz
BTW when I mean preemptive killing, you need a GOOD reason. "I think" isn't good enough, we need good enough reason, like which we've had for Iraq about the WOMD. You may say WELL YOU DIDN'T FIND ANY DID YOU?!!11 Well, no wonder, we announced it for months before actually coming over and looking, unless they're stupid they're going to hide them.

And let's say everyone tried to adopt the "all killing is wrong" philosophy. So, does that mean I can go on a killing rampage? But hey you can't kill me! That'd be wrong!

AtmaDragon said:
And let's say everyone tried to adopt the "all killing is wrong" philosophy. So, does that mean I can go on a killing rampage? But hey you can't kill me! That'd be wrong!

No it would'nt be wrong. What would be wrong, is bombing everything within a 5mile radius just to stop your spree, killing 8,000 innocents in the process. But thank god nobody would ever do that. Oh wait............ :rolleyes:

RookiE said:
every country has his black pages in history.

yip, that´s true

but USA´s history has only black pages
started from killing the native americans...till today with killing peeps to get oil and other stuff

u should change from United States to United Empire :rolleyes:

@ atama

your leaders would kill ur own peeps only to have a reason to make a war

search the deeper history !!!

ur highest generals planed in the 50´s "undercover" terrorist attacks in ur own country---->only to have a reason to invade cuba
(these files are already puplic...u just have to find them :rolleyes: )

the reason that they joined the vietnam war (vietnam attacked a US-ship far away from coast) was a lie !!!
(these files are already puplic...u just have to find them :rolleyes: )

the reason that they invaded iraq (weapons of mass destruction) was a lie !!!

and so on and on and on......

cba to list more examples

u need a bit more knowledge in history than from an "US" elementary school to understand why the most peeps in world are angry about ur f00king crap country.

(edit: ....angry about ur leadership and it´s imperialistic politics in the last 200 years)

I'm still puzzled how you peeps can be arsed to try and explain an American, what is wrong about his view of the world and his own nation.

The Americans have been brainwashed for so long in believing that the "American way of life" is the way to go. Trying to get someone to realize that it's not is an impossibility. It's the same if you tried telling North Koreans why their country is fucked up, they won't believe it. What's different here though, is that the Americans have access to the outside world, so I guess that makes them just too.. uhmm.. stupid, to believe in anything everyone else says about their "great" nation.

I could go on for miles about how your gun control is beyond idiotic, your pre-emptive warfare and imperialism morally fucked up but I fail to see a point trying explaining this to a person who obviously wouldn't comprehend these issues if they sat on him.

No offense, it's not your fault you're stupid, you were brought up that way by your "great" nation.

Yeah.. every school raises them with patriotistic ideas and great stories about their own country, but not the knowledge or wisdom to judge it all for themselves :\

Reactions: Sauron
AtmaDragon said:
You guys despise the arrogance of Americans? I despise the prejudice you guys have against Timo simply because he's American.

let me just say I agree with you here.

And I also like to add that I think you defend ur beliefs in a proper way despite the fact all the anti-USA minded ppl here are all over you. I do feel however that your beliefs are disturbing and dangerous, but thats just my opinion.

AtmaDragon said:
@ someone I can't remember. I personally think ANY drinking age is just dumb, so with that I agree w/you. :nod:

As far as punishment for murderers, I'd say let's just be practical. If they rot in prison for 50 years then die:

1. It wastes money; if they're gonne end up dying, why not just administer capital punishment and get it over with?
2. They will get a chance for parole in our already wacked justice system :nono: If you don't punish a crime, people aren't deterred from it. If you execute a murderer EVERY TIME someone murders, then that will deter future murderers.
3. They might escape.

Ok you think drinking alcohol, or deliberately intoxicating our bodys with a toxin is stupid, however not harmful in any way in small doses, and in large doses is good, as long as its diluted, only pure alcohol (ethanol) is poisonous to us, drinking drinks with 5% < is perfectly fine and hundreds of millions of people drink alcohol, and me think you arent old enough yet and are just jealous :D that we can drink from about 15 on nites out, when you reach 21, u will drink it :D most likely.

As for capital punishment i don't agree with electric chair thats just medevil, and lethal injection is just weird lol, although its the lesser of two evils.

As for selling guns to civilians, you would think after the 10,000 + homicides a year, (not sure if thats domestic or not, probably both) related to gun crime, you would think the NA govenment would ban the sale and ownership of firearms to civilians. Like what the UK did many years ago, think it was when i was young there was a murder in a school up north, i think 15 children or something were murdered by two guys? i think i got the story right guys correct me if im wrong then guns were banned. Dont think there has been an incident since like that, in NA shootings at school etc, still happen... why... cus guns are so easily accessible to civilians, its just stupid to give people firearms, many of deaths are caused my n00bs who are trained to use them and die by accident.

Summing up, selling firearms to civilians is n00blike.
Alcohol is drunk in many cultures all over the world and does no hamr if drunk in moderation.
Capital punishment isn't ok, assholes like rapists/murderers etc... shouldn't get the easy way out and should rot in a cell till they die.

just my two cence /nick :D

edit: the gun thing i put in because you can buy a gun earlier than you can alcohol, which is just plain dumb lol.

AtmaDragon said:
You may say WELL YOU DIDN'T FIND ANY DID YOU?!!11 Well, no wonder, we announced it for months before actually coming over and looking, unless they're stupid they're going to hide them.!
do you really believe what you say, or do you only copy the crap ur government tells you? :nono:
Do you really believe that the Iraq was a real danger for the usa? :lol:
Come on wake up. It's just a buisness.
After the invasion of Bagdad the first officials buildings under americans secured were buildings of oil companies, not the water or energy supply.
And is it better now? Many Iraqi people and american soldiers died..for what? Just for a dumbass war.

And do you think ur country is better/superior than others, so you've the right to attack them? Or do you believe you've a better morality in the past?
Now let's check the american morality:
-After the WW2 many german Nazi scientists went to the USA to complete their researches and help ur country (a popular example is Werner von Braun). Morality wasn't very important in the time were america ffought against the communismn.
-Many american banques made deals with Nazis.
- And the Vietnam war?
You promised ur allies security, but ur superior nation ran like rabbits after the vietcong came :nono:

Well i'm not here to judge you, but u shouldn't judge other nations aswell.

Last edited:
Seven said:
Like what the UK did many years ago, think it was when i was young there was a murder in a school up north, i think 15 children or something were murdered by two guys? i think i got the story right guys correct me if im wrong then guns were banned. Dont think there has been an incident since like that, in NA shootings at school etc, still happen... why... cus guns are so easily accessible to civilians, its just stupid to give people firearms, many of deaths are caused my n00bs who are trained to use them and die by accident.

You are probably thinking of the Dunblane School shooting. 13th March 1996, A local 43 year old man walked into the gym where a kindergarten class was assembled. With 4 handguns he proceeded to shoot the children and teachers. He killed 1 teacher and 16 children, injured 10 other children and 2 teachers before he shot and killed himself. The kids were all about 5 years old.

Or there was the Hungerford shooting - August 19th 1987. Again, local man, this time he was 27 years old armed with several weapons, including an AK-47 rifle killed 17 people, including his mother, wounded 15, then killed himself.

Gun laws were tightened after each incident, both men had legally licensed guns at the times.

Last edited:
Can I just jump in here and point out that this thread is now in P&S forum, from this point on make sure to follow the rules of P&S, no personal abuse, no flaming etc

well all i wanna say is that ur way of behaviour gives me the impression that usa rules the world and u ALLWAYS bring up the fact u "saved" europe, but as sauron said (i think) we maybe couldve handled on us own and russia was indeed owning the nazi's

but why do i dislike america? there are a few reasons tbh,
- first of all ur president who is kinda a war freak,
- 2nd ur attitude of america being the best in the world and every runnin around in america with a flag in ther hand.
- 3rd being that america is soo ignorant for certain facts, like guns, drugs, etc.
- 4th and none the less ur the nr.1 country fucking up the invorment,( or however u write that )

well and u mebbe wonder what i think is good about the big 'ol USA, well lemme see ur sports suck, ur woman are weird, and ur beer stinks..so never mind

Bart said:
do you really believe what you say, or do you only copy the crap ur government tells you? :nono:
Do you really believe that the Iraq was a real danger for the usa? :lol:
Come on wake up. It's just a buisness.
After the invasion of Bagdad the first officials buildings under americans secured were buildings of oil companies, not the water or energy supply.
And is it better now? Many Iraqi people and american soldiers died..for what? Just for a dumbass war.

And do you think ur country is better/superior than others, so you've the right to attack them? Or do you believe you've a better morality in the past?
Now let's check the american morality:
-After the WW2 many german Nazi scientists went to the USA to complete their researches and help ur country (a popular example is Werner von Braun). Morality wasn't very important in the time were america ffought against the communismn.
-Many american banques made deals with Nazis.
- And the Vietnam war?
You promised ur allies security, but ur superior nation ran like rabbits after the vietcong came :nono:

Well i'm not here to judge you, but u shouldn't judge other nations aswell.

lol i agree with this

AtmaDragon said:
And IIRC the Americans kinda saved, well, ALL of Europe back in those wars... what were they called? Oh yeah, BOTH world wars.
Lal! I think the Russians did that m8. (In WII)