Anti-NA attitude ? (split from some discussion about BioAssault)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

SX

Causing Hysteria
Apr 30, 2003
NL
AtmaDragon said:
From Timo's comments, it seems it IS a beta however. Which is why I'm getting so angry about you insulting the map. I could have been more constructive but it seemed like you were being unfair since (AFAIK anyway) it isn't finished.

From the comments in KeKc's recent post, I'm starting to get even more annoyed with the anti-NA attitude that this league seems to have.

then why dont you leave? , cause you like it here

Reactions: riotz
its only the silly ppl who dont like NA some of us anit stupid though

ps ANY version of bio assault with suck monkeys cock :P unless you make a totaly new map with the same name IMO

Reactions: sneez
map looks nice :chilled:

AtmaDragon said:
From the comments in KeKc's recent post, I'm starting to get even more annoyed with the anti-NA attitude that this league seems to have.
Well why should we have an anti-NA attitude?
Maybe coz ur country buy as much petrol as possible to support a stupid war ur country began? (Petrol price ^, dieing ^)
Maybe coz ur country kill people in the name of god?
Maybe coz ur country cancelled all enviroment protection contracts?
Maybe coz ur country is the biggest energy/ressource waster of the planet?
Maybe coz your country forces other countries to copy ur "superior" system?
Maybe coz your country kill the leaders of many african countries, only because they didn't fit to ur country?
Maybe coz of the strange morality in your country? (weapons allowed, but nipples forbidden :nono: ).
Maybe coz your country doesn't allow critismn? (Journalists with critical reports ain't allow to work anymore.)
Maybe coz ur country supported Hussein and Bin Laden in the past?

Uhh yeah, pitty that people died, but that's ofcourse not the fault of ur country.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lex_Mortis
Bart said:
Well why should we have against NA?
Maybe coz ur country buy as much petrol as possible to support a stupid war ur country began? (Petrol price ^, dieing ^)
Maybe coz your country kill the leaders of many african countries, only because they didn't fit to ur country?
Maybe coz of the strange morality in your country? (weapons allowed, but nipples forbidden :nono: ).
Maybe coz your country doesn't allow critismn? (Journalists with critical reports ain't allow to work anymore.)

Uhh yeah, pitty that people died, but that's ofcourse not the fault of ur country.

in 1 word : imperialistic

Bart said:
map looks nice :chilled:

Well why should we have an anti-NA attitude?

War isn't wrong and it takes resources. Using petrol kinda follows.

There is nothing wrong with killing people as long it's for a just cause. Hitler and Hussein didn't have just causes but some wars have just causes. Perhaps Europe trying to defend itself against Hitler was just ;) Well, we're trying to defend ourselves from the countries we're invading because we think they are a threat. It's a preemptive strike. We might be right, we might be wrong but we do have just cause.

Never heard about that.

We use the most recources in the world. We also PRODUCE the most. Is that a waste? No. It TAKES resources to MAKE resources.

It's the only system we know of and it seems to work best. Better than a monarchy anyway.

I agree groups like Delta assassinate drug lords and corrupt leaders of other countries but... that's why we assassinate them.

There is nothing wrong with weapons:

Someone robs a bank. He takes the money and possibly gets away because bank tellers are not allowed to carry weapons. If all weapons were legal, a robber would think twice about robbing a bank in which anyone person could be carrying a sawed-off shotgun. Gun control takes guns away from citizens not criminals, cuz criminals are gonna break the law anyway. As far as "no nipples" we are simply following the tradition of the first colonists who settled here (who, incidentally came FROM EUROPE); they said it was inappropriate for women to show that part of their bodies off, so they taught their children the same.

That's the fault of the liberals. I'm a staunch conservative and I think it's stupid too.

We supported them before we knew they would become terrorist threats. It's hard to predict the future.

Let me say though, our country ISN'T perfect but there are certain criticisms against that genrally amount to other countries being jealous of its prosperity.

AtmaDragon said:

There is nothing wrong with killing people as long it's for a just cause. Hitler and Hussein didn't have just causes but some wars have just causes. Perhaps Europe trying to defend itself against Hitler was just ;) Well, we're trying to defend ourselves from the countries we're invading because we think they are a threat. It's a preemptive strike. We might be right, we might be wrong but we do have just cause.

Never heard about that.

We use the most recources in the world. We also PRODUCE the most. Is that a waste? No. It TAKES resources to MAKE resources.

It's the only system we know of and it seems to work best. Better than a monarchy anyway.

I agree groups like Delta assassinate drug lords and corrupt leaders of other countries but... that's why we assassinate them.

Someone robs a bank. He takes the money and possibly gets away because bank tellers are not allowed to carry weapons. If all weapons were legal, a robber would think twice about robbing a bank in which anyone person could be carrying a sawed-off shotgun. Gun control takes guns away from citizens not criminals, cuz criminals are gonna break the law anyway. As far as "no nipples" we are simply following the tradition of the first colonists who settled here (who, incidentally came FROM EUROPE); they said it was inappropriate for women to show that part of their bodies off, so they taught their children the same.

That's the fault of the liberals. I'm a staunch conservative and I think it's stupid too.

We supported them before we knew they would become terrorist threats. It's hard to predict the future.

Let me say though, our country ISN'T perfect but there are certain criticisms against that genrally amount to other countries being jealous of its prosperity.

first off al LMAO you are a typical american which is stupid and a fucking bush follower, you are doing bad things to iraq tell me when iraq invaded your country, ok never , ever since 11 sept you americans are fucking hysteric about terrorist man give it a break (not just to you buit to all american citisenz) the fact that you (the new american generation, no indians n such) were never attacked on own ground, well guess what we have been and we aint that hysterical about terrorism , vote kerry fuck bush!. the thing about guns is just plain stupid i mean wtf you can go to a bank say i want the account with the gun, they give you a list of possible guns to get if you open the account( yes bowling for columbine) it is true that our ansestors from europe came to the from the indians its just gay that you american ppl think that you are the bomb(lol if they filter every word on the internet than america will find many so called terrorsts :lol: ) ## filter this bush smb## hmm as you knbow now im anti bush and proud of it i can type many other things but i cba to read back what i have written and cba to write more atm

AtmaDragon said:
war is wrong, the only people who think war is good are extremists and fanatics.

AtmaDragon said:
There is nothing wrong with killing people as long it's for a just cause. Hitler and Hussein didn't have just causes but some wars have just causes.
thats just a display of plain arrogance. first of all its always wrong to kill people (imo exception being the exectution of child molesters and people who torture animals) and second of all hitler and hussein also thaught themselves in a just cause, while i despise what they did its a simple fact that history and ratings are being made by the winners, to think that your cause is just is nothing but egoism and arrogance. pretty much everyone on the world except the americans and the governement of UK didnt approve the war in irak, so your cause simply cant be just.

AtmaDragon said:
your goign in a totally wrong direction here. as example, until today the american market doesnt approve cars with low fuel requirements, you people each have your own v8 engine pickup truck which needs 30litres per 100 kilometer and use your car for everything, that isnt needed for production of resources its just simple idleness. we in europe do just fine with a small car that gets us where we need to go and doesnt use more than 5 litres or less per 100 kilometers, if its close enough we take the bus.

AtmaDragon said:
once again, you do not have the right to do that, you only think you have and you do it. if china had the idea to send a commando to kill bush you'd call the terrorists and declare war, yet when you do it you find it just, i hope im not the only one who finds this fucked up.

AtmaDragon said:
did it ever occur to you that you can kill people with weapons? so i guess there is somethign wrong and seeing how low the level of education in the USA is i find it pretty scary that every dumbass can get a weapon without a problem.

as for the bank story; if i wanted to rob a bank that wudnt stop me, id simply get me bigger guns.
and about the nipples and the tradition, we also had that tradition, but eventually our moral and society evolved and got rid of all the wrong ressentiments against naked bodies.
i mean how scary can a nipple be that it cant be shown on tv? i wouldnt show a nipple in the 2pm kid program, but whats the problem in a movie after 10pm?

AtmaDragon said:
thats just a load of crap, ossama was educated by the americans to fight the russians in afghanistan, they taught him how to be a terrorist and how to fight a guerilla war against the russian. when the USA supported Saddam he did exactly the same stuff as he did later, the difference was that he lead a war against Iran which was handy for the US foreign politics, so all the killing kurds and children didnt matter to the US.

AtmaDragon said:
you probably cant imagine this, but the standard of living is actually higher in europe than in the USA, we do not envy you, we are simply appalled by your nations arrogance and struggle for hegemonia.

AtmaDragon said:

Never heard about that.

LMAO
come again to discuss about ur "Grand" nation after reading a few history books

i loved the USA as i was in the same age as u are now...but now i just :barf: if i hear USA

just 2 lil examples 4 the imperialistic acting of ur super duper country:

-google Dr Daniel Ellsberg and read about the pentagon papers

-or maybe read this book about the NSA and it´s politics.....

dicsover the "no 1 want´s to hear it" history of ur country
and u will find out that ur country is controlled by the wishes of ur oil- and defencs industry

i don´t blame all of the peeps of the USA, but i blame the dumbness of the most of them :mad:

(sorry 4 staying off topic)

You guys despise the arrogance of Americans? I despise the prejudice you guys have against Timo simply because he's American. And IIRC the Americans kinda saved, well, ALL of Europe back in those wars... what were they called? Oh yeah, BOTH world wars. You guys keep accusing us of being idiots but supremacist... yet at the same time you're representing yourselves as being so much more enlightened.

I notice in the list of people who deserve to die are child molesters and people who torture animals. So, murderers don't deserve to die? People who torture animals deserve to die, but people who murder other people don't? Are you saying animals are worth more than humans?

O, to clarify my viewpoint murder is the unlawful killing of a human being by another human being. Murder is wrong, killing is not. War is sanctioned by the state, therefore lawful killing and therefor not wrong.

As far as the bank scenario goes, no matter what weapon the criminal has he has no idea what weapons the people in the bank have. The other people may very well have assault weapons hidden beneath their coats. With weapons being mostly banned, the criminal only needs a pistol and he's set. What I don't mean by legalizing guns is that every time you see a robber you shoot. The last thing we need is citizen promoting anarchy, but the fact that the guns are there will usually deter people from commiting crimes around others. The point of legalizing weapons ultimately comes down to being able to defend oneself. Guns are simply the smallest, most effective, and most efficient anti-personnel defense a person can have. It doesn't take years of training to perfect a technique (like using a sword or tai kwon do); with a gun you just point and shoot, which means anyone can defend himself.

Reactions: IceDragon
indeed can a mod change this topic to diskussion or sum or even chitchat

anyway . the fact that ppl can get guns easily is wrong imo, the kids from columbine got guns which means eh they can get it easily. now if you stop giving out guns so easily than you can prevet things like columbine, yes we had something similiar with murat d. he was wrong 2. i havent read anything that we dont like your "timo" you brought it up again we are not talking about him anymore!

yes you are correct that you HELPED us getting the germans away and for that we are gratefull but lets not forget not every german is bad only cause he fought for germany many of them were forced to fight otherwise they would be killed anyway. now what did the americans they fucking trained binladen, serves em rite that they got attacked on own land, it lets you feel what m,any other felt in europe, imo the americans are just va rippoff from europe, i say goodriddance that those europeans left us in the past and sett sail on amerika that way we dont have the stupid rules that you have over there now. but i envy your country for having cheap skateclothes :P cause they are pretty expensive over here :/

:lol: @ skate board thing

As far as Bin-Laden goes, at this point it's looking like we'll have to "agree to disagree". I also don't know enough to discuss further than it has been discussed.

As far as Columbine goes, think a little further. If guns had been legal at the time of the shooting, the Columbine kids would've had 20+ pistols/other weapons aimed at them because the teachers would be armed; giving guns to kids that young IS stupid I agree, at least with the state of most teenages nowadays but the teachers would have weapons. That alone probably would've deterred them from attempting it altogether.

I have the definitive one :D:D

You can buy certain firearms, like shotguns etc... excluding handguns at the age of 18 :D in usa

You cant buy a smirnoff ice or a pint of stella till your 21... or any alcohol...

Me thinks thats fooked :nod:

Seven said:
I have the definitive one :D:D

You can buy certain firearms, like shotguns etc... excluding handguns at the age of 18 :D in usa

You cant buy a smirnoff ice or a pint of stella till your 21... or any alcohol...

Me thinks thats fooked :nod:

so true :nod:

AtmaDragon said:
You guys despise the arrogance of Americans? I despise the prejudice you guys have against Timo simply because he's American. And IIRC the Americans kinda saved, well, ALL of Europe back in those wars... what were they called? Oh yeah, BOTH world wars. You guys keep accusing us of being idiots but supremacist... yet at the same time you're representing yourselves as being so much more enlightened.
first of all, in both world wars america didnt bother to help europe until they were directly envolved. in ww2 the russians alone would have beaten the germans after a while.
and we dont represent ourselves as enlightened, but we are able to abstract right and wrong from what we want, unlike your country.

AtmaDragon said:
I notice in the list of people who deserve to die are child molesters and people who torture animals. So, murderers don't deserve to die? People who torture animals deserve to die, but people who murder other people don't? Are you saying animals are worth more than humans?
animals other than humans are neither protected by the law nor can they help themselves, thats why the penalties have to be hard to throw people off. of course also people who torture or kill other people deserve a hard punishment. but imo they shud get life long prison which is imo harder than death penalty coz u have to endure it, well, all life long. the difference to child molesters is that those should not be allowed to exist and maybe even pass their sick ideas on.

AtmaDragon said:
O, to clarify my viewpoint murder is the unlawful killing of a human being by another human being. Murder is wrong, killing is not. War is sanctioned by the state, therefore lawful killing and therefor not wrong.
if war sanctioned by the state is not unlawfull then the killing of 50 million jews, poles, russians and other europeans by the nazis was not wrong? do you see where im going?
your nation claims that it has a right cause and threfore it believes that all its actions are righteous, well, they arent.

and about your bank scenario, your trying to describe a possible real life situation, so you cant make up any rules. if everyone could get any weapon they want then the criminals would know and simply throw in a gas grenade or somethign before they walk in the bank. there is always somethign bigger you can use.

@ someone I can't remember. I personally think ANY drinking age is just dumb, so with that I agree w/you. :nod:

@ the guy before this post: Yes it is theoretically possible for that to happen, but most criminals are shoplifters or robbers who just suddenly get the idea to commit a crime on the spot. MOST criminals literally don't think about what they're doing and just go on the spur of the moment; those types of crimes would be stopped.

From what I've learned about WW2, it seemed to me the Germans would very likely have won without the Americans intervening. But if the Germans had won they would've just come after us, so to prevent that we fought and defeated them. Which is what we're doing in Iraq today; defeating an enemy before it has a chance to take over.

It's kinda the same with vaccines; you vaccine yourself against a disease so you never even get it. We're defeating other nations today so they don't become a problem tomorrow. The ONLY issue is whether we have a right to be where we're going. Though, since most of our media is liberal I don't tend to believe much of what they say about Bush is doing; he's a Republican so they want to make him look as bad as possible.

As far as punishment for murderers, I'd say let's just be practical. If they rot in prison for 50 years then die:

1. It wastes money; if they're gonne end up dying, why not just administer capital punishment and get it over with?
2. They will get a chance for parole in our already wacked justice system :nono: If you don't punish a crime, people aren't deterred from it. If you execute a murderer EVERY TIME someone murders, then that will deter future murderers.
3. They might escape.

Yes I'd agree people who torture animals should be punished, but I think they need a shrink more than anything else. :crap: Maybe something more, depending on what they do, but capital punishment? That's a little much, seeing as animals aren't even human. Yes, animal torturers tend to grow up to become spouse abusers, but that doesn't mean they should die; a gentler punishment can fix the problem before it becomes a bigger problem.

I'm not saying my country is perfect but it knows more of what it's doing than an outsider does.

But why is war wrong in the first place?

reply to all posters:

War is wrong because it kills people
Killing people is wrong because it takes away lives, noone should be allowed to do this to ANYONE (including animal torturerers, child molesters and saddam husseins) it's just wrong in every way it can be.

It is both arrogant and ignorent of you to believe that Germany would have won without America, Russians were already winning in the east, British troops were already winning in Africa, Germany was losing strength very rapidly at this point and America helped speed up their defeat. (and that's it)
America's biggest role was taking out Japan (and have you seen the pictures and video's of celebrating Americans after two Atom-bombs destroyed two cities and killed many, many innocent civilians?)

But of course when there is absolutely no other option, war is supposed to be the ultimate and final tool to take out a threat, but killing people in a preemptive strike is wrong, it just is. (where are Saddam's weapons of mass destruction?)

And personally I don't think even American muggers are stupid enough to run into a bank and try to rob it without excellent planning, and if they do there will be (or should be) armed security around to keep an eye out. armed civilians is not the way to go.

I sense a lack of moral standards here, excecution, war, killing are all bad things and shouldn't be talked of like this.

and meh, it's too late now and I feel like sleeping.