Recent content by {R-C}ReApEr

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. {R-C}ReApEr

{R-C} Server Problem

paaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulllllllllll long time no see m8ty howz it going pm me when u on msn next
  2. {R-C}ReApEr

wtf

well wot a load of shit this league has become we try to play the r-c v idc match server was down so tryed to arrange it to another server then THEY kept going offline and didnt come back online till after 8 and has the squad leader i told my team this isnt gunna happen so 4 went offline i was...
  3. {R-C}ReApEr

European Assault Cup - 2005

eMp England Sniper/ Back Def
  4. {R-C}ReApEr

[=GTS=] Leaves the League

:wave:
  5. {R-C}ReApEr

{R-C} Leaves the league

sad day but 5 years of 1 game is a long time just wanted to add a few thank yous cant remember wot i had for breakfast this morning so never gunna remember all who played for rc but want to say thnx to the hardcore rc skullsquasher a bloody good friend and leader had some of my best times...
  6. {R-C}ReApEr

World of Warcraft

admit it wow is for gays and is the most boring game EVER :p
  7. {R-C}ReApEr

European Assault Cup - 2005

reaper england backdef
  8. {R-C}ReApEr

WASD vs Arrow Keys

i bet none of u could use my keys :p f=forward d=back s=right a=left space=jump c=crouch w=hammerbind now they pwn :p
  9. {R-C}ReApEr

{r-c}

{R-C}are leaving fraghub some of the players are joining [X] but if fraghub gets bigger with clans that play then {R-C} will reform
  10. {R-C}ReApEr

R.I.P TexasTom

R.I.P m8 u will be missed
  11. {R-C}ReApEr

DWAP Std AS leaving the league

very sad day to see THE best and friendlyest clan go see u all dwapers
  12. {R-C}ReApEr

Minigun

m8 tiw was on rc server for a long time could still be on it now dunno but guyz still moaned its all down to the fact that rc server is the best server and u aint used to it so ut is playing right :p
  13. {R-C}ReApEr

Minigun

oi skully :p get on msn lol
  14. {R-C}ReApEr

Minigun

anti u are wrong rc has never been 27 tick rate and never will its (NOW I WILL SAY THIS FOR THE GOD KNOWS HOW MANY TIMES) 20 FFS
  15. {R-C}ReApEr

Not Sure

i blame red :moon: