DWAP Std AS leaving the league

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Aw! :(

DWAP was my first clan...
Damn!

Well thanks to all DWAP's for the time I spend with you all (including Max ;) )

It is sad. True.
Man! I finally stopped to hate Max after all those years.....hmm...*sigh*...

Good luck in whatever you are going to do from now on.

What? more kissing Lam ... okay.. but don't tell my wife :D

Hating me, Mush? ... okay ... go tell your wife (she's still member of DWAP :D )

MadMax said:
What? more kissing Lam ... okay.. but don't tell my wife :D

Hating me, Mush? ... okay ... go tell your wife (she's still member of DWAP :D )

Hehe, I divorced her 1½ year ago. I guess u can delete her membership ;)

How's u btw?

oh.. sorry to hear :/

im fine, thx... busy at work & planning the rebuilding of my house. Gonna start in a few months

=]DoG[= isnt really a newer clan :P, anyway sad to see you guys leave. the best in what you are gonna do now :wave:

SX said:
=]DoG[= isnt really a newer clan :P, anyway sad to see you guys leave. the best in what you are gonna do now :wave:
Fairly new then....blame the whiskey :P

MadMax said:
oh.. sorry to hear :/

im fine, thx... busy at work & planning the rebuilding of my house. Gonna start in a few months

Then you got your hands full then, hehe. Well, good luck then.
No chance to see you in 2k4?

I still haven't forgiven you for coming back from 5-1 as soon as I left in our war (we still all blame this on mush joining the server at that point) :P. Nah, seriously you were nice guys, had a couple (I think) of nice friendly fun wars and your desertstorm final objective defence was really quite something :D. Gl in whatever you choose to do next :wave:.