wtf

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

{R-C}ReApEr

Aug 18, 2003
well wot a load of shit this league has become we try to play the r-c v idc match server was down so tryed to arrange it to another server then THEY kept going offline and didnt come back online till after 8 and has the squad leader i told my team this isnt gunna happen so 4 went offline i was gunna try get another time server the day after but no for some the reason the league admins give them a 8-0 win well played admin who ever it was ah well cant be ersed with this shit back to wow for me

It`s your 'duty' to inform admins about match results if not results were submitted.
If match failed to be played, you still should let know admins what actually happened.
Admins won`t be tracking down every single match cause someone cant be arsed to send them a msg or submit match scores.

AnTi said:
It`s your 'duty' to inform admins about match results if not results were submitted.
If match failed to be played, you still should let know admins what actually happened.
Admins won`t be tracking down every single match cause someone cant be arsed to send them a msg or submit match scores.

Yea but they clearly both agreed it wasnt gonna happen, and then idc all of a sudden runs to the admins telling some bs story

Contact Protocol directly about this case since it was him who sorted this problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.