The Dutch Situation atm...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

W@R-CHILD said:
like i already pointed out with IMO in my opinion i find it weird clothes.

Sorry? Are you simply saying "IMO" means you don't have to take responsibility for what you said? That's BS I'm afraid, and that ISN'T MHO. Just read and understand what they said, it makes sense.

Martz said:
I could also say the same for the Christian or Catholic religions, remove the churches since the Priest is always telling people to be pure, telling them to believe in an almighty God who is better than all of you, who will guide you and teach you how to live how your creators intended. Oh, and don't you dare think about the same gender in a loving or sexual way; for you will burn for all eternity in hell.

i dont c the part that they say anything bout anything in a form of jihad(holy war).

allmost evry christian knows you CANT kill whatever happens. you cant take revenge on people by killing them. (and yes thats written)

but in the koran there's said that if some1 kills your wife you can kill his 2 (in dutch we say oog om oog tand om tand)

yes i disagree with the fact that you cant love the same gender as your self, but they dotn say: kill the gay ones they are bad. they say: if you live by the rules of God you wont marry or anything thats further than a friendship with the same gender as your self couse you will end in hell.

Reactions: Hector
W@R-CHILD said:
btw at same post of Hector: who said summat bout violence? i said lotta mosques make people think violence aint that bad at all.
if the politicians(or how you say that) talk bout a rule(or how you call that?:P) bout those things that you cant tell people violence aint bad and stuff like that, i dont c the point any1 is using violence there!

Gah! I give up!

[Hec runs away]

Reactions: Sudeki`
Hector said:
Sorry? Are you simply saying "IMO" means you don't have to take responsibility for what you said? That's BS I'm afraid, and that ISN'T MHO. Just read and understand what they said, it makes sense.

be4 i posted i have read the rules and noticed what i could and could not say, if i find the clothes of the islam weird thats my opinion aint it?

i have nothing against muslims, they can dress whatever they want when they go to mosques or anything that has to do with their religion, but when you go to school or work: pls dress "normale" clothes.
now you will ask me: what are normale clothes? i cant give a clear anwser to that but you can figure it out your self a bit to.

I can't believe you are making me google for Christian texts.

W@R-CHILD said:
i dont c the part that they say anything bout anything in a form of jihad(holy war).

allmost evry christian knows you CANT kill whatever happens. you cant take revenge on people by killing them. (and yes thats written)
Eye for Eye, Tooth for Tooth
And if any mischief follow, then thou shalt give life for life,
Eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot,
Burning for burning, wound for wound, stripe for stripe.
-- Exodus 21: 23-25 (KJV)​
Source (first link in google search):

W@R-CHILD said:
but in the koran there's said that if some1 kills your wife you can kill his 2 (in dutch we say oog om oog tand om tand)

yes i disagree with the fact that you cant love the same gender as your self, but they dotn say: kill the gay ones they are bad. they say: if you live by the rules of God you wont marry or anything thats further than a friendship with the same gender as your self couse you will end in hell.
Leviticus 20:13 - If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
Source.

What a lovely web site :( I am sorry if this link offends anyone, it is a very right wing, anti-gay and religious site. PM me if you would like it unlinked.

Obviously the mainstream sites focused on Christianity do not spout their hatred and venom on the subject of Gay rights at all.

There is a difference in what some religious book says and whats preached. Afaik in the churches in NL isnt preached you should strike back or kill the infidels etc.. but that is the case in mosques (was on the news), the gov told them to cut it out and 6 months later they came to check again.. same preaching about jihad and killing infidels etc. There was even a book called "The way of the muslim" stating you should stone homosexuals and throw them off big buildings. There is no place for anything like that in any civilized country, act normal or fuck off.

Either way extremists are bad wether it be muslim, christian, right, left or whatever.. all scum if you ask me.

ok just flew over some information sources and the following applies: Over a period of 4 years the whole bible gots read in the mass so actually everything gets preached.

Last edited:
W@R-CHILD said:
martz: still they dont say YOU can kill them do they?
Extremists do not represent the religion they stand by, talk to any normal Muslim and they will have the same oppinion of the extremists as you. The problem is you seem to be blaming all the Muslims.

Jihad does not give a Muslim the right to kill without cause, making up a cause as what the extremists are doing does not qualify. Also in the same way that a few extremists does not give you the right to presecute the entire muslim faith because of the actions of a few. You seem to want a christian example, well here you go...

The KKK is based on Christianity, it uses the religion to attract people to its cause. From this I would expect you to come to the conclusion that the whole of the Christian faith is hell bent on racial hatered and persecution towards non-white people? I say that because you have applied the same method with the Muslim faith.
kkk.gif

Well as u probably know i hate all this shit about christianity.I hate aswell the rest religions (pos exc. budism) but as i see in these posts maybe before talk about koran or bible u should read more .If u dont like or even hate or love somth about (for me v important) questions (try to find out the meaning of life and those things), u have to know about what u are talking or about what u are hating.Theres an ancient sentence that says (dunno if in english is exactly ) to win ur enemy u must know him like ur best friend.After this ,well i dont consider myself an expert but i have read a bit about these things and i have read really a lot of things about history wars and about all history in general.
Well warchild , dont think wrong but i think that u should read a bit more about christianity history before u say things like " dont c the part that they say anything bout anything in a form of jihad(holy war).

yes i disagree with the fact that you cant love the same gender as your self, but they dotn say: kill the gay ones they are bad. they say: if you live by the rules of God you wont marry or anything thats further than a friendship with the same gender as your self couse you will end in hell."

Its funny read this part.If u are trying to say that christianity havent got a thing like jihad i think that u havent read anything about history.The religion that has made more deaths in history has been catolic/christianity .Havent u heard somth about crusades?.Or havent u heard anything about massacres in southamerica when they were trying to change religion of native ppl?.Or even havent u heard anything about hmmm dunno in english exactly "inquisition" (inquisicion in spanis) .And dont think that these things are just the past of this religion (inquisition was working till the last years of 19th century).
In spain when we were under the yoke of a dictator 25 years ago .The catolic church was supporting that dictator and was behind many many kills.When ppl didnt want go to the church sometimes suddenly disappear in mountains and their wifes too.
Well about crusades , they were exactly the same thing as jihad.EXACTLY.
About if there isnt anything about eye for an eye in bible or somth like that .Well there is , in "old testament" (again sorry cos dunno in english exactly) there are many things that make ya thing about eye for an eye and that means (i explain it cos u said ".martz: still they dont say YOU can kill them do they?") ,if someone makes ya hurt u can make him hurt, if someone kills ur wife u can kill him ur wife or him....These things were taken from an old law of an ancient civilitation.

To finnish this post i want say that maybe im the most extremist fag in this thread cos as u can guess im a bit special about these things :P .But for god if u hate somth first try to know how is ur "enemy" cos if u talk just for talk or talk without a general view u can deffend well ur opinion

BRaiNRaiN said:
I'm getting tired of this entire situation already. After Van Gogh's murder the country changed alot in my opinion and it feels like it's only get worse and worse in a rapid speed. Mosques and muslim schools are being lit and so are churches.

And in my opinion the worst thing of all is that Geert Wilders (A dutch right-winged politician) is using Van Gogh's dead for his own popularity. A few days after Van Gogh's dead he decides to form his own political party, which is imo quite strange as he has been treatened by extremists himself and went underground for some days. He knows that this country is upset by what happened and he knows that he would get alot of votes now if there were any elections.
In my opinion its absolutely the wrong time to form ur own political party, or am i wrong?

Do you think this is going to stop soon or are we on the edge of a civil war? And who's responsible for this all? The government (which hardens the entire society), the extremists or someone else ?

(Ps. sorry for my grammar)

There's 2 things in this post, and i'll start out by adressing the political party subject. Mister Wilders stepped out of the VVD a LONG time before the death of Van Gogh because he wasn't pleased with their policy. By default anyone that steps out of a party in the parlement will be called a "Group" even if it's only 1 person, and so by default the "Group Wilders" was formed, this was a couple of months ago. Therefore it has nothing to do with the death of Van Gogh and trying to ride on the fear of this country.

Second thing is that i don't like the words "right-winged". I'll explain by what i think about foreigners. I really don't mind anyone coming here that want's to be DUTCH. They like how we live and want to lvfe like us, next to us. great! they take with them influences of their culture and add it to ours, because they are involved in our society...there is nothing better then that. What i detest however are people that are coming here and seem to want to start THEIR country in here. Why are you here then when you keep shouting that Turkey or Marocco or WHATEVER country is so much better then Holland, good for them, go there then.

But saying these things in a political invironment makes you a "right-winged" politicist and you get looked down upon as a Neo-Nazi, which is absolutely rediculous and it was something Pim Fortuyn kept fighting against all his life and eventually got him killed. I don't know the group Wilders good enough yet to determine where they stand but i haven't heared them talk about killing jews, or supressing foreigners and take away all their rights, and therefor he can imo only considered halve-way right-wing at best, and nothing close to extreme right wing.

Second thing is the violence in Holland, and sometimes, when you step back and look at it soberly, we are atm only talking about a few islamic loonatics and a few neo-nazi loonatics. They've been here a long time and the only reason it looks a lot worse now is that these few people seem to have grown a little more agressive (even though there have been MANY examples of people trying to attack moslim targets the last 20 years). So if you look back on it soberly, the rest of the country is still as normal as ever. Of course everyone is a bit stunned but i think nowhere near the amount the media likes us to believe. We're still Holland, we always had a few nazi-nutters and now we got a few islamic nutters as well. Just a bit more work for the AIVD.

EDIT: Rotted, what is the last violence that is completely based upon Christian beliefs. I won't say people don't use christianity to try and help them in wars (hell Bush does it every day) but their violence isn't because christianity, it's because oil. WWII was not about christianity, it played it's part but if it hadn't excisted the war would still have been there. What in your opinion is the last major violence that has been fully BASED on christianity? Besides Northern Ireland but they are a bunch of nutters :p:

Last edited:
jwer_NL said:
Second thing is that i don't like the words "right-winged". I'll explain by what i think about foreigners. I really don't mind anyone coming here that want's to be DUTCH. They like how we live and want to lvfe like us, next to us. great! they take with them influences of their culture and add it to ours, because they are involved in our society...there is nothing better then that. What i detest however are people that are coming here and seem to want to start THEIR country in here. Why are you here then when you keep shouting that Turkey or Marocco or WHATEVER country is so much better then Holland, good for them, go there then.

But saying these things in a political invironment makes you a "right-winged" politicist and you get looked down upon as a Neo-Nazi, which is absolutely rediculous and it was something Pim Fortuyn kept fighting against all his life and eventually got him killed. I don't know the group Wilders good enough yet to determine where they stand but i haven't heared them talk about killing jews, or supressing foreigners and take away all their rights, and therefor he can imo only considered halve-way right-wing at best, and nothing close to extreme right wing.

Exactly how i think :) .Nice u make me earn a lot o time :D

Jwell i was talking about SPAIN not about WW2 if u were talkign about that when u said it.
I was talking about a period of over 30 years in spain .And believe me there was a lot of violence ,kills and a lot of those shits cos of christianity .One member of my family died cos of this.Brb ill quote again ya later i must go to doc :P

yes but can't that history be called "antique" allready? Haven't we learned from that and consider that in the passed and don't we look down on that as something from ancient times? Sometimes when i see islamic violence it makes me feel like they are about 100 years behind us...

jwer_NL said:
yes but can't that history be called "antique" allready? Haven't we learned from that and consider that in the passed and don't we look down on that as something from ancient times? Sometimes when i see islamic violence it makes me feel like they are about 100 years behind us...

What about the current war? It's not in the past and it probably won't be for a very long time. And it was one we started.

Well about spain i wasnt talking about 100 years ago.I was talking about 25/30 years .My father and my grandfa have talked a lot about those things .And was really patetic.Taking ppl from little towns and killing the husband and the wife for catholic reasons and those things.The funniest for me is they considere themself that they are good and justice ppl.

and another thing .Ive just thinking about yugoslavia war.
It wasnt a religious war?.Someone were catholics , others were protestant and others were islamic.Well i dont mind , i still thinking that we never learn about these things.The same history has been the same during all history.Ppl havent learned anything during centuries , always have been wars cos of religions and will be more.The human race is stupid and the same errors will be done many many times again.

W@R-CHILD said:
martz: still they dont say YOU can kill them do they?
:confused:?
thou shalt give life for life
they shall surely be put to death
Just because it's said in more words than "kill them" doesn't mean it isn't said. It doesn't specifically say WHO does the killing, but we have to assume it's not God that does it, since we don't automatically die ourselves if we murder someone.

I'm dragging this way off topic - my points were to show you that all religions are dangerous in the hands of the believer if they follow their religion literally in many places. We oppress many people in this world, and we are surprised when they retaliate in ways we do not agree with.