League idea

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

true for many ppl it is a waste of time, trying to arrange a match by trying to catch the person u need to schedule with,that might take a few days and then u got a date and on that specific date the clan aint even coming or only with 1-2players...

how about start on a small scale

3v3 as minionly nights
all you need is 1 mutator
and 1 admin around to set a given server

youd get bossk and fury to return in no time

not to mention zyx & helios

I sort of agree with what Salva has said, although I dont think they are purposely 'rubbishing' the idea, its just that a vast amount of inactive UT players post on the forums the most, and thats why it seems like the thread is full of negativity. Salva is one of the players who plays the most regularly these days, and he hardly comes here, look at his post count! Sphere is another who I hardly see on here except in the birthday thread. I reckon there's a fair few more as well who play most nights but dont/cba posting in threads like this, but would participate in a cup; so this is a false representation of who is actually interested..

Everything Riv said is spot on as well. It seems to me that some sort of cup merge with CTF/DM would be the only way to get loads of popularity, although that would end up failing since the quakenet scene is full of drama as it is.

Organise a trial 3v3 cup over the next few months, and see how that goes, if its crap then fair do's, least you tried it

Last edited: