DJ^z Movie 001 - In Assault We Trust

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

hhe downloading now . hope its good . will also tell me if mine is up to standards as my movie will b comin out shortly:) :thumb:

.. nice Frags, nice scenes... :thumb:

thank u 4 making .. and hopfully isnt ur last movie...

(Sound is a bit broken i noticed..... could be better 4 u next release :D

and btw. .. TRANCE ? ..

My favorite movie just because the music editing.. (great to watch this movie with four video projector on a party... ;)

Downlaod this ONE

This is a Trance (goa/psy) movie ... If some love this kind of music.. this movie is a MUST !!!

Last edited:
fastest connection you can get in england is 8mb btw :p i can get it but cba changing over from my 2 mb isp atm.

downloading now 236 kb/sec will let u know later about movie :)

Great skills shown in this movie.

Offcourse appropiate video effects and good audio sync are cool. But they can only make a good movie into a great movie.
But they atleast double the time of making a movie.

Good job, enjoyed watching it :thumb:

nice movie, just a little too long and TOO MUCH SNIPER :P some nice frags tho. Plus personal taste is not so keen on trance... hey if its your movie and you like trance i guess you can put what you like on it, but i guess if you were serious about making a proper movie etc you could consider not everyone is into trance, but then again not every song you pick will please everyone! But nice attempt and like i said some good frags :thumb:

Ok first of all your chat box at first part of movie is fooking insane:eek: :D

Idd a lot of sniper but tbh which AS movie doesn`t contains 50%+ of sniper shots!?
Quality wasn`t the best but it was ok to watch, did you used fraps? i had feeling that u got more like celeron 600 than p4 on some maps, could see fps lowering pretty much.

As for the movie itself it was great! liked it a lot, some nice shots and suicides :lol:
1 thing, at frigate when u do ultra kill on us, u should also show they killed u right before switch :P
Bad thing was that you showed same frags as i did in CM, and also some of scenes were way too long. and there were too much of them.
Music was nice i have to admit :D

Ill give you 9/10 cause i liked it a lot, looking foward for next one :]

That makes me finish my movie which i have started some time ago but CM was more important for me :P

Thx 4 all the credits guys, was fun doing it. And I will make another 1 as soon as I get more demos from public play in a few months…. And thx 4 the tip. As said b4 im no “godlike” moviemaker, but will be some changes in the next one.

I know some ppl don’t like the longer attack scenes but from my view I think its nice seeing em, and I hope others who make UT movies do the same. Off course its fun 2 see a nice shot but imo longer scenes or views from defenses or attacks are even funnier and more skillwise 2 see. Just a suggestion from me to others makin movies. Should include both.

“i guess we will see that launch and snipering on river3 more often now, cuz no0ne of attackers ever looks in this direction”

Well as u can see vs. UAS i only had like 20 sniperammo so I couldn’t “spam” sniper shots. And vs UAS u need 2 kill their launcherguys or u have lost the map. Was a mistake there, needed more ammo. But the main thing vs. UAS was 2 just prevent their launches up to the roof. I just crouched up there and reported on TS incoming left….2guys at HP pack and so on :) . If u got more ammo u could snipe even more. But its easy 2 forgett in intense wars like vs UAS 2 pick upp extra ammopacks, u just wanna get up on the ledge :) .

nice movie, just a little too long and TOO MUCH SNIPER some nice frags tho. Plus personal taste is not so keen on trance... hey if its your movie and you like trance i guess you can put what you like on it, but i guess if you were serious about making a proper movie etc you could consider not everyone is into trance, but then again not every song you pick will please everyone! But nice attempt and like i said some good frags

I know! lots of sniper, but imo UT has changed last years. I think sniper and minigun is 95% of Assault nowadays. Its changed MUCH more inte DM. So much more skill than 1-2 years ago. Minigun on defense and sniper on attacks are the main thing. 4 me it feels like if u don’t hit 2nd or 3rd shot vs snipers like Bieb and Raichu ur dead. So the result off this is u run with sniper all the time just 2 prevent that, and to get better aim.

Music is impossible 2 please every1 as u said =(.

Quality wasn`t the best but it was ok to watch, did you used fraps? i had feeling that u got more like celeron 600 than p4 on some maps, could see fps lowering pretty much.

Did not use fraps. Tried lots off different quality settings. Got P4 3,0 HT. this were ok and i continued with it. next time ill try even more 4 better quality.

ye was v.good movie dj ;) working on one myself too :p:
btw what codec did you use? seems good quality and not to big

i tried some diffrent codecs..

My short avi clips i saved with Xvid codec 11000kb/sec and 640*480res
cant use higher res cause CPU went crazy with longer scenes. Got P4 3,0 HT....

When i did the last compression i used divx codec 640*480, but only 2500kb/sec just 2 lower the file size of the movie. Dunno tho whats best..

Either u use high quality in the shorter clips as i did and then lower it during last compression or other way around. think tho this is the best way 2 do it.

u need 2 try diffrent ones.

Dj_AL said:
i tried some diffrent codecs..

My short avi clips i saved with Xvid codec 11000kb/sec and 640*480res
cant use higher res cause CPU went crazy with longer scenes. Got P4 3,0 HT....

When i did the last compression i used divx codec 640*480, but only 2500kb/sec just 2 lower the file size of the movie. Dunno tho whats best..

Either u use high quality in the shorter clips as i did and then lower it during last compression or other way around. think tho this is the best way 2 do it.

u need 2 try diffrent ones.

do u use analog audio sources..? automated gain control...? audio compression twice ?....... there are oversteer in the audio track.. :eek:

ähhh.. :lick: possible to fix that? ;)

imo nice shots and attacks. 1 or 2 of clips were a bit pointless but apart from that everything was enjoyable.sum tunes were good in my ears aswell.

-sHoCkR`-