DJ^z Movie 001 - In Assault We Trust

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Dj_AL

-)EaS*
Nov 3, 2002
Lund (Sweden)
Well don’t expect 2much from this. I 1st want 2 say this main objective was 4 me 2 get started doing some editing and so on with avi files. Cause it could be good knowledge editing pictures and other stuff taken wiht digital cameras. And then i started with some demos i had from wars and public play. Im not a computer geek so the makin of the movie could be better, and when i was finished it was way 2 long but i didn’t care. So if u download it u should watch it in two sections or so cause of the length of the movie. Well something i learned from this one is that next 1 will be much shorter, like 5-8 minutes. Still the length made it possible 4 me 2 put the best songs in atm :) .

The movie is 21 min long and includes scenes from Clan wars (UAS) demos and lots of frags from public play. UAS demos cause those were the best wars i had with swap. Score were always tight and we alywas had 2 launch both on defense and attacks to prevent their launches as u can see from some demos in the movie…

Its not just frags it also has longer attackscenes from public play. Some funny moments are also included in the package :) . My favourite is the suicide with anti at samsite like 14 minutes or something in the movie….

As ive only been demoing since February these are the demos in this movie,+ some other demos from Old wars (as said b4). Before that I never had autodemo on so cant give u those moments unfortunately :( . Would be fun 2 have the best moments and best frags but this is some of my funniest and best moments since autodemoing was on…

The movie is only about assault and its made in good quality with some ownage music. Hottest tunes selected by djal :stompa: . I did the mixing of the tunes so if u don’t like the music blame me =) that’s the thing im most satisfied with in this movie =) . So if u want then have a look. Link below hope it works :mosher: If u have suckage connection dont dl it cause its 490 megg.

btw as u can see Iries ass is 2 big u cant even get past it mid air :mosher:

http://download.filefront.com/41019...9cd88b8fc5df18444e43666dc2150d2a4e7c3a604ace9

Last edited:
seen it, pure pwning, and lol at the snipe-save on me on ballistic :)

and the funny moments part ROCKS! :cool:

dl'ing
needs 1 whole hour :shout:

100MBit are unpayable in germany. T-Com announces 16MBit as the f00king newest technology. they r so dumb, but are monopolists :fingers:

Last edited:
loved it, some nice shots indeed, to bad you you had that short time on recording. after the 50th headshot it tend to be boring.... but,

the musiccoice is absolutly good, nice flow and good build up, gives a real good energy to the movie. wanted to play assault right after it.. i love the last song btw,

And for the first time i saw myself in a movie (im "habemus papam" at the golgo][AL map) was cool to see...

nice movie good job Dj.

Reactions: dirz
nice movie, a bit too much sniper, nice funny moments, some really nice frags there

Video Skills 6/10
Music 7/10
Movie 9/10

some nice moments there, but I dont really like the music, and the film was like 5 mins too long for my personal taste, but pld :thumb:

I hae 2 work on my videoskills but hey was funneh 2 make, and some hard work. Understand ppl b4 me made movies its hard time doing em. Altho its so much easier next time 2 do them and prolly the video skillz will be better :)

and yes i know was bit to much sniper in the movie...think the reason is pretty easy, cause u cant sui with sniper :) . i always tend 2 sui with rockets, might be the reason i almost only found sniperdemos.

As u also could see i couldnt find 1 demo with a nice monsterkill lol, and off course i did 3 monsterkills 2night vs, AAK, even with rockets. But 2 late...

i know lots off ppl will have problem with the music but u have 2 live with it =)
» Iñ*`][`®ªñ©ê*\x/ê*`][`®û§t «

correction at credits:
svek = div 2, just lost all 4 matches this month so not div 1 lol :(

well... most of this was not melodic trance or uplifting trance tbh, but more like hardcore/hard trance.... i especially disliked the dragostea bit...

Oh, and if you call the music in your video for just "Trance", you have yet much to learn my young trancawan... Trance has (like many other genres) a lot of sub-genres...Melodic and Uplifting are the ones considered "Trance" by most trancEaddicts, but there are other sub-genres... progressive trance, acid trance, tech-trance, hard trance, psy/goa trance... these are the basic ones...

oh, and the fading between each part.... well.... sucked donkey balls... mostly only those who went black for like, a second and then just suddenly jumped into another part...

the fragging was nice, however i request more funnies for the next one... oh, and anyone can be good at shock-comboing, just practice it for a little time and you can do a combo pretty easy... sniping is a bit worse, but the real skills lie in hand to hand combat... say ie hammerfighting or biofighting...no one does that in movies... :(

i liked some of the funny parts, especially the crash with anti, altho it would've been much funnier if you hadn't loaded all the time...so u'd just jump into eachother and fall down a level :lol:

anyways:

Music: fair enuf.. 4/6
Videoskillz: u can improve :) the video is strong within you (Yes, just seen star wars episode 5 and 6 for the first time... :o ) 3-/6
Movie: Overall i'd say 4-5/6.. bcus of the aiming skills... it did become boring with all those snipershots tho...