DJ^z Movie 001 - In Assault We Trust

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Oh, and if you call the music in your video for just "Trance", you have yet much to learn my young trancawan... Trance has (like many other genres) a lot of sub-genres...Melodic and Uplifting are the ones considered "Trance" by most trancEaddicts, but there are other sub-genres... progressive trance, acid trance, tech-trance, hard trance, psy/goa trance... these are the basic ones...

no use 2 define it in this community. Im just impressed if ppl can hear diffrence between Dragostea Din Tei and the Seguro tune.

And on the black moments between some demos i could remake but smb to do that cause of the time. Feels like its not worth remaking 2 second. only happens twice in the movie. think it was some problem with the software cause i used Pinnacle studio instead of adobe premier....

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
:(

Downtime for some parts of our Filebase badct\Mady 23.04.04 at 23:38
Today, we had to close 2 sections of our Filebase for some time.
UT1 Movies and Q3 Movie-Section got closed for maintenance and will be reopened in a few days.
It was a major task of us to sort out those really huge sections and get more Serverpower for all of our files.

Plz be patient till the work is over and those sections will be online again.

Heute mussten wir 2 Bereiche in unserer Filebase wegen Wartungs- und Erweiterungsarbeiten vom Netz nehmen. Betroffen sind die UT1 Movies und die Q3-Moviesection. Wenn die Arbeiten vorüber sind werden diese Bereiche wieder geöffnet werden. Wir bitten um Verständnis und Geduld.

Dieser Schritt wurde unternommen, um auch weiterhin ungestört und einwandfrei schnellen Downloadspace für alle anbieten zu können.

Update:
The downtime will be around one month or little bit longer. Thanks for your appreciation

Die Sektions UT1 Movies und Q3 Movies werden ungefähr für 1 Monat oder etwas länger geschlossen bleiben. Danach werden sie aber wie gewohnt wieder Online gehen.

Hellr@iser said:
:(

Downtime for some parts of our Filebase badct\Mady 23.04.04 at 23:38
Today, we had to close 2 sections of our Filebase for some time.
UT1 Movies and Q3 Movie-Section got closed for maintenance and will be reopened in a few days.
It was a major task of us to sort out those really huge sections and get more Serverpower for all of our files.

Plz be patient till the work is over and those sections will be online again.

Heute mussten wir 2 Bereiche in unserer Filebase wegen Wartungs- und Erweiterungsarbeiten vom Netz nehmen. Betroffen sind die UT1 Movies und die Q3-Moviesection. Wenn die Arbeiten vorüber sind werden diese Bereiche wieder geöffnet werden. Wir bitten um Verständnis und Geduld.

Dieser Schritt wurde unternommen, um auch weiterhin ungestört und einwandfrei schnellen Downloadspace für alle anbieten zu können.

Update:
The downtime will be around one month or little bit longer. Thanks for your appreciation

Die Sektions UT1 Movies und Q3 Movies werden ungefähr für 1 Monat oder etwas länger geschlossen bleiben. Danach werden sie aber wie gewohnt wieder Online gehen.

Try use direct URL to the file, works fine :D

ftp://ftp.freenet.de/pub/4players/badct/misc/vids/DJ^z Movie 001 - In Assault We Trust.zip

Dj, you have made a masterpiece. I warship you :bowdown::P

No seriously mate, class film, music is top of the line (techno, euro, electronica :D) and frags even better. And im in it getting raped by you :thumb: "Heashot!! You killed .maz.mod. Unstoppable!" hehe pld m8 :)

Nice job MEGA!

I always like assault movies and this is good!
Some funny moments and some skilled ones.
Maybe a bit long as you say but even thou, it doesnt feel like it!

Keep those movies coming... :satan:

/Bamzz

(Btw I used your upload when I put it on badct, so you must have used wrong link)

Nice movie DJ m8. IMO it was 5 minutes too long and some moments werent movie worthy (siege for example), still nice kills :D I watched it yesterdaynight and i can actually only remember the double airshot on riv3AL :lol:

nice work :) u makin anohter one? why aint i in the movie FS :D

ur musicchoice ...hm, i dont know. i like trance very much, but ur choice.... :uhh:

man, u do so much airshots - really cool ;)

these 2 black screens arent disturbing that much but i realized em to0.
and no, this movie aint to0 long. f0 all guyz, who cannot keep their concentration on one thing longer than 10 minutes :fingers:

i guess we will see that launch and snipering on river3 more often now, cuz no0ne of attackers ever looks in this direction

at leat i got the feeling there were a lot of luckshots in this movie, but its only my feeling and i know jo0 will tell me itz all skillz :lol:

at least least a well done movie - enjoyed it after cumming out of bed

-=Katsch=- said:
ur musicchoice ...hm, i dont know. i like trance very much, but ur choice.... :uhh:
Not much trance there tbh, nothing like paul oakenfold or dumonde close there its O-zone remix and some tiesto if i recall. Need to watch it again, but the ozone remix @ beggining was great, and the UT2k3//2k4 sound elements were even better ;)