Battlefield 2142

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I'm not a great pilot but i'm always missing good gunner.
Good gunner should use fucking TV missiles against tank when i'm trying to hover for him. Lots of noobs trying to shot them using primary gun (minigun).
Very often i'm hovering near silos which are attacked and hoping that my gunner will use it wisely.
Unfortunately they usually sux and i got shot down by some noob with even more noob gun :lol:

I'm not attacking infantry ... that's why there is a gunner position. If i am using gunship i'm trying to get as much vehicles/helis as possible. Main gunship rockets are not best solution against ground troops.

I'm not a great pilot but i'm always missing good gunner.
Good gunner should use fucking TV missiles against tank when i'm trying to hover for him. Lots of noobs trying to shot them using primary gun (minigun).
Very often i'm hovering near silos which are attacked and hoping that my gunner will use it wisely.
Unfortunately they usually sux and i got shot down by some noob with even more noob gun :lol:

I'm not attacking infantry ... that's why there is a gunner position. If i am using gunship i'm trying to get as much vehicles/helis as possible. Main gunship rockets are not best solution against ground troops.

I usually go for the gunner seat as thats better due to my lack of flying skills.
The TV missile are kinda hard to control though, they go pretty fast and with a lil bit of lag its almost impossible to use em properly. But getting infantry with the gun is np.

I usually go for the gunner seat as thats better due to my lack of flying skills.
The TV missile are kinda hard to control though, they go pretty fast and with a lil bit of lag its almost impossible to use em properly. But getting infantry with the gun is np.

Yer that's a tricky part of good cooperation of a pilot with a gunner.
If you ever will be my gunner wait till i take a position with YOUR crosshair very close to target and then use tv missile. This moment is very dangerous for us as long as we're hovering and we are very vulnerable for any kind of attacks. Gunship armor sux btw!
Using TV's while flying with full speed it more the useless.

start of month, no clan games, sphere, brajan etc, i will be looking to play tonight after 18:00gmt if anyone wants to join me.

More Engrish from Ping!

I asked him about Taiwan, his reply:
Well.....Taiwan is a good city,but if you will live here for a long time, you will feel life is very streesful.... it's bad

Deffo like NS! :thumb:

New vehicles and unlocks are cool.

Also for new people it can help quite a bit since earning unlocks is piss easy.
Also I went up 2 ranks in like.. 3 rounds. :D

:nod:

The reason you can get unlocks really fast is because the new badges n ribbons simply give you an unlock credit instead of careerpoints. And the new badges/ribbons are piss-easy to get.

But besides that, it's cheap and fun. Really adds something to BF2142. :)

It's from patch 1.20 not from NS m8.
For example now you got repair point at 50% and not at 100% like it was before.
I worked my ass to get GOLD for repairs lol!

It's from patch 1.20 not from NS m8.
For example now you got repair point at 50% and not at 100% like it was before.
I worked my ass to get GOLD for repairs lol!

Dude.. the new (new as in NS) badges and ribbons give you 1 unlock credit but no carreer points.
So get a NS badge/ribbon, get an unlock credit. 10 new unlocks and 10 new ribbons+badges.. so you can unlock all the new stuff pretty quickly.

Nothing to do with the 1.20 patch although that does help with carreer points and going up in rank.

:lol:

Man .... they've made NS so easy in final version + soooo fucking laggy.
I played a bit yesterday (yes, i finally bought it) and already got:
- Cold Front Unit Service Ribbon
- Arctic Combat Badge (Gold)
- Vehicle Excellence Badge (Silver)

+ i had best round EVER (K/D wise). I was about +80 kills with only 9 deaths :lol:

My squad leader dropped beacon somewhere near some building and after 2 or 3 respawns i landed on the roof. Sweeeeet camping session .... lucky i was support otherwise no ammo :lol:

muahahahhaahh ... sorry.

I was running with my knife more then half of the round just for fun since normal shooting made me bored and it finally hit you ... lmao!
Pity i have no screeny since my BF sshots working randomly 0.o another great piece of shit powered by EA lol!

You should fell honored tbh. You joined my 1337 dogtags collection :)

To make you fell better i must say that you were knifed only once. There was a guy who wanted a revenge so badly the he chased me .... dieing 3 times in a row in knife fights :P

Last edited: