Admins?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
just for all, before u say something wrong like many of u already did.

I just EDITED the convo just 4 fun and didnt meant it like it was and especially not honestly
and I didnt post it to anti.
And anti knows that 23 > nil this month so he comes at 5am (maybe drunk and stoned or whatever) so he makes his clan an advantage

oh and Miner
warchild racist --> UTA members = IRC ban 3 weeks
m1c racist --> UTA admin = total ban x month
Mod is not a member its a clan with plenty of members in it. and Anti aint many persons isnt he? hes just a normal person like everyone else so why getting extra punishment just beause he is admin?

and anti, I wasnt banned for flaming an admin.

oh and how about blaming me for hitler and so on? its not much longer ago than that convo was

"You obviously misread what I was trying to say Miner, on so many levels."

TimoMaas said:
Gotta say this thread is hilarious.
Wrong, it isn't really hilarious.

TimoMaas said:
I've read both vesions of the IRC logs btw, but tbh I never had anything to do with the decision (though it does stipulate in the rules that any misconduct, league related, can be punished). Personally, I think the version Zyx has should be posted so people can see for themselves.
True - its nice how you show the complete vagueness of the rules - "any misconduct can be punished" - can not will, leaving the admins with some power craze that says "it wasn't against me x week IRC ban, it was against me x month total ban".

TimoMaas said:
Regarding ban sentences, all you lamers are lucky you're still here tbh.
Nice unbiased good admin style of talking.

TimoMaas said:
AnTi made a very good point that we're not like other leagues, therefore we don't have to follow the same rules for ban sentences. If we followed Clanbase rules, then any players caught cheating / generally abusing the rules are permenently banned, also the clans they play for are punished / removed from the ladders, and depending on the severity, also banned permenently;
Completely irrelevant. CB doesn't ban permenantly for flaming, only for cheating, what relevance does this have? One would actually like it if you were like other leagues and set out proper rules with regular punishments. It's nice on CB- if someone gets punished they accept the punishment and people accept it without the boring bullshit that is a good example in this thread - people KNOW if they cheat they will get banned for life - that is a very good deterrent.

TimoMaas said:
so count yourselves lucky that UTA holds it's own reservations.
Or unlucky depending on how you look at it.

I didn't actually misread anything as as can be seen above its pretty easy to understand- and you didn't even explain what I misread. And sneez that original log (that I didn't read though) isn't according to anti what the punishment is for, so it is irrelevant. In any case, typical UTA forum shite - I'm making a sensible argument with supported points in between and both sides are pissed because I'm not taking their side = B U L L S H I T, I'm out of this one.

Last edited:
Reactions: sneez
Miner said:
"You obviously misread what I was trying to say Miner, on so many levels."

I didn't actually misread - and you didn't explain what I misread. And sneez that original log (that I didn't read though) isn't according to anti what the punishment is for, so it is irrelevant. In any case, typical UTA forum shite, I'm out of this one.
So how can (b)anti punish somebody for what he private messaged? Isn't there a thing called Free-speech, If i want to call (b)anti a hacking cunt i do that.

[ 18:13:38 ] *[ m1c ] u should be burned down like jews were

If I were an admin, this would be enough reason for me to ban u permanently from every way in UTA (forums, irc and matches). So be glad.

Even if you're angry at someone u should know how to behave instead of saying such things. It can offend people in so many ways.

I dont like ur kind of people :nono:

sneez, the "free-speech" argument when someone breaks a rule that is set out never works, and never will :P

Miner said:
Nice unbiased good admin style of talking.

It's all about how YOU choose to read it.

The reason I didn't spell out what I meant was because I rather thought people had the intelligence to piece it together correctly (big mistake!)

I was actually reffering to the 90% of MoD (using Raichu's fantastic mathmatical logic here!) that have previously been banned for one offence or another.

I don't think I need to ellaborate on anything else I've said, since I've proved my point that people can read things however they feel they want to.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bossk
Miner said:
sneez, the "free-speech" argument when someone breaks a rule that is set out never works, and never will :P
it was worth the try;p

BRaiNRaiN said:
If I were an admin, this would be enough reason for me to ban u permanently from every way in UTA (forums, irc and matches). So be glad.

Even if you're angry at someone u should know how to behave instead of saying such things. It can offend people in so many ways.

I dont like ur kind of people :nono:

HOW OFTEN AGAIN I DIDNT SAID THAT TO ANTI :shout:
it was just for fun to make other peoplel augh NOTHING ELSE
it was a fake, edit, remake or how u would call it
or is ur brain too small too understand that?

[ 17:46:13 ] [ m1c ] wanted to say soz about yesterdays flame but i wanted to play another map which didnt work coz I gtg
[ 17:46:25 ] [ m1c ] and i got a question
[ 17:46:37 ] [ m1c ] u know how long scarab is banned for?
[ 17:49:01 ] [ AnTi ] your apologies are worth shit tbh that will happen again and again but nvm scarab is banned for 6 months till 25/07/2005

What an *cough* friendly *cough* admin

but it aint funny ....niot many ppl would find that funny tbh unless ur sick minded, obviously liek urselves n other cock mates

Morpheus said:
but it aint funny ....niot many ppl would find that funny tbh unless ur sick minded, obviously liek urselves n other cock mates
You really are ²-faced towards me aren't you :)

Micro said:
HOW OFTEN AGAIN I DIDNT SAID THAT TO ANTI :shout:
it was just for fun to make other peoplel augh NOTHING ELSE
it was a fake, edit, remake or how u would call it
or is ur brain too small too understand that?

fun, fun? what kind of sadastic humor do u have for gods sake?
This aint fun at all, like I said, this might hurt people in many many ways, and it is nothing to make "fun" of.

edit:

sneez said:
What an *cough* friendly *cough* admin

Tbh thats his won fault, he could expect such an answer.
one simple solution for anyone next time:
"Think before you act"

Last edited:
<AnTi> since micro convo im not gonna never again agree on ur date time or whatever

good atittude from this assi

Status
Not open for further replies.