Admins?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

w1sh

`//
Sep 26, 2003
Ok well just want to let ppl of MoD know why m1c is banned.

At EXACTLY Thu Feb 24 19:55:07 2005 (Yup, that long ago), m1c and AnTi were having a convo in IRC. It was after rS war and during the war BOTH m1c and AnTi flamed each other. In this IRC log it ends up that they start to flame again, only AnTi did his H/W this time and realised not to flame back in the IRC log. After the chat on Thu Feb 24 19:55:07 2005 they never spoke again to each other.

Only this time yesterday m1c receives an Email saying that he is suspended from UTA for one month for flaming a league admin....LOL???

Why now AnTi? Why not Thu Feb 24 19:55:07 2005 when he actually did the flaming? is it because of 23 vs Nil this month that you waited? well, i wouldn't be suprised if 23 quit becuase of this, MoD are going, and 1337 are on the way, so i thankyou once again.

I saw the chat log (Dunno if it was all of it) And imo. m1c didnt say anything bad to anti.

edit:

[11:36:36] <sneez> ill ask anti because this is unakzeptbar
[11:36:45] <sneez> bit coincedince the month we play his assi clan you get banned kruel

FO RAI i didnt even flame to him.

[ 17:45:12 ] [ End ] ———————————————————————————
[ 17:45:15 ] [ m1c ] huhu :>
[ 17:46:13 ] [ m1c ] wanted to say soz about yesterdays flame but i wanted to play another map which didnt work coz I gtg :P
[ 17:46:25 ] [ m1c ] and i got a question
[ 17:46:37 ] [ m1c ] u know how long scarab is banned for?
[ 17:49:01 ] [ AnTi ] your apologies are worth shit tbh that will happen again and again but nvm scarab is banned for 6 months till 25/07/2005
[ 18:03:09 ] [ m1c ] lol k
[ 18:03:41 ] [ m1c ] why 6 and not 3 like every other botter too ?
[ 18:04:20 ] [ AnTi ] who told u other botters got 3?
[ 18:05:09 ] [ m1c ] well raichu told me when he was banned he was 3months banned and then 4more months because he flamed like hell and merced, muliclanned
[ 18:05:55 ] [ AnTi ] lol i dunno what 'rules' psy used but scarab did biggest crime used bot on league war ugh 2 wars
[ 18:06:13 ] [ m1c ] well i know but raichu did same didnt he?
[ 18:06:28 ] [ AnTi ] i dunno
[ 18:06:28 ] [ m1c ] only 1 war but then on public sometimes too
[ 18:06:45 ] [ AnTi ] scarab also botted on pubs
[ 18:06:59 ] [ AnTi ] he should be glad he got damn chance back to uta in 6 months
[ 18:07:01 ] [ m1c ] and inothe rleagues like ESL all cheaters get 3months ban
[ 18:07:11 ] [ AnTi ] lol
[ 18:07:18 ] [ m1c ] in other leagues*
[ 18:07:53 ] [ AnTi ] err lol we arent other leagues we are uta ;)
[ 18:08:28 ] [ m1c ] but nvm i dont want to discuss its ur problem with cheaters not my
[ 18:09:42 ] [ m1c ] what about the guy who was banned at same time as raichu? dunno name anymore.. he was also banned 3months
[ 18:09:57 ] [ AnTi ] pete?
[ 18:10:08 ] [ m1c ] ye
[ 18:10:16 ] [ AnTi ] pete was banned for longer
[ 18:10:21 ] [ AnTi ] cant remember axacly
[ 18:10:22 ] [ m1c ] becasue he was in {[AUT]} ?
[ 18:10:27 ] [ m1c ] l0l
[ 18:10:29 ] [ AnTi ] pete was in mod
[ 18:10:32 ] [ m1c ] nah he was banned for 3/4months
[ 18:11:27 ] [ m1c ] ehrm u mean scorp dont u?
[ 18:11:45 ] [ AnTi ] dunno
[ 18:11:56 ] [ m1c ] lol
[ 18:11:59 ] [ AnTi ] i wasnt admin back then
[ 18:12:08 ] [ AnTi ] how should i know
[ 18:12:12 ] [ m1c ] but u should know ^^
[ 18:13:06 ] [ AnTi ] i dont
[ 18:13:15 ] [ m1c ] hmmpf ok bye -_-
[ 18:13:19 ] [ AnTi ] l8r
Session Close: Thu Feb 24 19:55:07 2005

i just edited the text a lil bit and posted Rai and sneez nothing else.
U dunno how I was rofling on floor when reading his email.

Reactions: sneez
Then it's even more lame >.<

You tried to apologize to AnTi and he just threw it back to your face, what does he expect? I'm not gonna play vs his clans this month, so gl NIL

Reactions: leMjAy`
Äeeehmmmmm Anti Kopschuss oder was , sind wir nun komplett im Kindergarten. Wie oft flammte mich schon anti oder sonstige Leutz sah aber nicht das jemand von denen ein suspendet bekommen hatt.............

I fuck off Kindergarten Admin Suspends ....................................... and hope go and search a cock find fast , bevor you @ll become more Komplexes.....
muhahahahahahaha

Kindergartennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn no more say ;P

NIL SPR we rocks this month so arg you asshole for bann m1c that you think , you a 3 world ut Player .............
#

Yes IBM, true what your English says :P

Btw I once got told from an admin, forgot who it was, maybe Timo_Maas that IRC logs aint enough proof, they can be altered too easily, and this was an IRC log, NOT UT cheat or whatever, this has nothing to do with the game itself...right? I don't see this rule in the rules page, jesus your adding new rules per day

Oh also, Warchild called mod a german name (Won't repeat) Imo it was as bad as what Admins "say" m1c did, he got 3 days IRC ban.

Thought ur unfairness to MoD had stopped, but it obviously hasnt.

yes what was said should be the same punishment WC recieved not a suspension

also can the admins please clarify the view on a suspension... for me
because i have played in the last 5 years vs several clans that used suspended players in their squads.

i asked admins why suspended players are allowed to play, they replied a suspension is more of a warning if they continue to missbehave or break the rules in someway the suspension will be turned into a ban.

so if the suspended rule has changed during the last years i would like to know aswell.

anti dürfte einfach nen komplex gegen gute spieler haben :P
bin gespannt ob ich nun auch gebant werde muhar

btw. sneezzzzz zyx ibm rai ! etc u all fucking smelling assi noobs

Last edited:
Reactions: w1sh
Gotta say this thread is hilarious.

I've read both vesions of the IRC logs btw, but tbh I never had anything to do with the decision (though it does stipulate in the rules that any misconduct, league related, can be punished). Personally, I think the version Zyx has should be posted so people can see for themselves.

Regarding ban sentences, all you lamers are lucky you're still here tbh. AnTi made a very good point that we're not like other leagues, therefore we don't have to follow the same rules for ban sentences. If we followed Clanbase rules, then any players caught cheating / generally abusing the rules are permenently banned, also the clans they play for are punished / removed from the ladders, and depending on the severity, also banned permenently; so count yourselves lucky that UTA holds it's own reservations.

Zyx said:
so if the suspended rule has changed during the last years i would like to know aswell.

Read the rules. The "suspended rule" was never a rule mentioned anywhere until the Auth system went in a few months ago, so whatever you heard was hear-say.

Last edited:
Your still not answereing 90% of facts said here, maybe you know that it's so unfair and you don't wana admit to it, i dunno, seems to be one rule for one and one rule for another

Status
Not open for further replies.