Admins?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i still like to say thiz:

Various league services (for example, IRC & Forums) each contain individual guidelines to which you must abide while using these services.

But they are ALL league related sneez, if you want m1c to have an IRC ban also, then please contact an IRC administrator.

Fatality said:
Your still not answereing 90% of facts said here, maybe you know that it's so unfair and you don't wana admit to it, i dunno, seems to be one rule for one and one rule for another

If 90% of the "facts" said here were in readable english, then I may consider making comments on them. :P

Last edited:
See yet again you avoid what we say and change the subject to summet tottally different..:yawn:

[QUOTE='//3iRd(o)]But they are ALL league related sneez.
[/QUOTE]
So if *cough* somebody *cough* says something about a german (nasty) person on IRC he gets a 3 day IRC ban. But when m1c does it he gets a full month league ban ? ;x

Fatality said:
See yet again you avoid what we say and change the subject to summet tottally different..:yawn:

I can say what the hell I want, since this has nothing to do with a server/database/web Administrator. The only people who's voices count in this case are League Administrators and IRC Administrators...

Anything I say is merely my personal point of view.

Where did you get the figure 90% by the way? I'd like to see your mathmatical approach to that figure, since I think you're just talking bs.

and again, just go for sumthing which has nutthin to do with this, pointless asking you really :/

offtopic: I can see the england eac will work out like a charm , pusthust.

FINALLY.

I'm glad you finally realise IT IS pointless asking me, since I can only give my personal opinion, just like every other Tom Dick and Harry in this thread.

yep they are totaly right.. but the thing i apolegised for it.. not that that makes anything good.. but aye he should get an irc ban just like me :)

/edit: alltho i heard he already had a warning + its diffrent flaming an admin than a player.. just like school.. you can flame eachother.. but not the teacher.

so its up to admins..

Last edited:
First of all it is not the first time when you`re banned Micro for flaming admins or acting lame against others.

I never flamed you cause of 23 war rofl, like i have nothing else to do :|
Was that you who day or 2 before that convo flamed me like hell. But thats happens everyday so i ignored it.

[ 18:11:59 ] *[ AnTi ] i wasnt admin back then
[ 18:12:08 ] *[ AnTi ] how should i know
[ 18:12:12 ] *[ m1c ] but u should know ^^
[ 18:13:06 ] *[ AnTi ] i dont
[ 18:13:15 ] *[ m1c ] see... u'r a b00n
[ 18:13:31 ] *[ m1c ] ohhow did u become an admin? by licking basdos holy ass?
[ 18:13:38 ] *[ m1c ] u should be burned down like jews were
[ 18:13:46 ] *[ m1c ] but hell ur ugly face can fuckoff forever in my mind
[ 18:14:01 ] *[ m1c ] so bye
[ 18:14:19 ] *[ AnTi ] l8r

See for that exacly you were banned, for edited log file which Zyx sent me, i felt hurted when i saw that, and i think everyone would, ok my first and last post here, thanks for the log Zyx.

Reactions: yako
How come you can get banned for what you PM to others. It is not like he sayed it to you or did he?

Rai plz do uta a favor and take mod and 23 with you when you resign. I'm sure that the 2 ppl that will be sorry bout it will get over it pretty soon.

Sorry, but anti is totally right to give this punishment. He's the admin and he decides. It might be a bit of a shitty iron first that dictates-

warchild racist --> UTA member = IRC ban 3 weeks
m1c racist --> UTA admin = total ban x month

but m1c said what he said and it was wrong. However Timo, your comparison to CB rules isn't that sensible. They do not get banned perm. for simple flaming/racism (in fact it happens all the time in CB - apparently all stupid israealies are cheaters :P) and you're trying to compare the strictness of the punishments when we're focusing on the consistancy of the punishment length. Just because CB bans permenantly for doing x doesn't mean UTA has to. But it would be nice to use CB's method of proper punishment length. If you said "If you flame an admin or league member in a strong racist way (judged by admin) you will be banned for x month" you wouldn't get the thing anyways because everyone would know the exact punishment and avoid it. Also timo could you try and not flame the whole of mod for one persons racist remark, I knew nothing of it until today and am actually supporting the admins decision. Ta.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.