Admins?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zyx said:
happened in the past aswell
and i told anti and basdo the same thing when they talked to me

Gazzy flame mod admins > deal with it
Gazzy flame nrg and phear > he gets banned

stop giving out diffrent punishment for same "kind" of remarks
and stop abusing "this so called admin powers"

you anti and basdo said that you wouldn't be that way seems so to me.

this isnt about what is said its about how its handled... always diffrently when a admin gets hurt....
You people should stop blaming the admins for not acting like the former admins did. An admin is matured enough to decide on his own what the best solution in any situation is. I personally always tried to avoid banning people for flamings and personal attacks. Nevermind, I don't think I have to defend myself here. I'm just too glad I'm out of all this...

am i blameing someone else?

im just saying it happened before you two said you wouldn't act this way?
yes you are out but anti is still would this mean he is a liar or always was a power abuser?

Reactions: dirz
no i am not 2faced rai, i speak my opinion and tbh ur all talking bs. Coz every1 with a brain knows what he said was way otu fo order jking or not jking its not on.

Ok, how can you ban somone for expressing his opinion about jews? It may be rude and offensive in someones eyes but it doesnt deserve a ban, ban is deserved for cocks like Scarab who come into the league pretending to be some new iCTF player and within a few seconds already started botting away -.- Micro has played here quite a long time and how exactly is it fair that you just ban him once you become admin because you dislike his opinions? Basdo back for admin :mosher:

Reactions: m1cr0
This seems to all of taken place in IRC, so me thinks it should be an IRC ban not a League Ban, Thats my opinion anyways.

Such threads like this get closed or the persons involved get told to speak to admins via email or irc etc, and threads get closed ( like Zyx said) so why does this one get different?

I do agree that Micros comments where out of order but thats his opinion to Anti, nothing to do with the league.

But Admins have thier rules so nothing else to say.

Its not for us League players to decide

Fatality said:
thats cos u r noone else, u may have Administrator at ur nick but ur only going round banning people, !vote cece president
That's a misconception. Everything that was done was discussed in the admin forums... Anti certainly isnt going around banning people on his own.

F@TBOY said:
This seems to all of taken place in IRC, so me thinks it should be an IRC ban not a League Ban, Thats my opinion anyways.

Such threads like this get closed or the persons involved get told to speak to admins via email or irc etc, and threads get closed ( like Zyx said) so why does this one get different?

I do agree that Micros comments where out of order but thats his opinion to Anti, nothing to do with the league.

But Admins have thier rules so nothing else to say.

Its not for us League players to decide
true, it even says in the league rules that IRC forums have their own rules.......but ok.....

Misconduct / Cheating

Misconduct: General misconduct within the League is not tolerated. Punishments for deemable misconduct can and will be enforced.

Various league services (for example, IRC & Forums) each contain individual guidelines to which you must abide while using these services.

IRC Rules/MOTD: http://forums.utassault.net/irc/ircd.motd
Forums Rules: http://forums.utassault.net/register.php (available during registration; existing users must log-out to view)

http://www.utassault.net/leagues/rules.php?leagueid=1

BRaiNRaiN said:
If I were an admin, this would be enough reason for me to ban u permanently from every way in UTA (forums, irc and matches). So be glad.

Even if you're angry at someone u should know how to behave instead of saying such things. It can offend people in so many ways.

I dont like ur kind of people :nono:
Agreed, this is why GRZ got banned for, and you should be glad that u didn't get a permban for forums, soz to say because i have nothing personal against you :tired:

Cassius said:
Agreed, this is why GRZ got banned for, and you should be glad that u didn't get a permban for forums, soz to say because i have nothing personal against you :tired:
Grz was banned for contsant racism like many times per day...

anyway, i think many ppl had say, can you close this thread pls anti or whoever :)

Status
Not open for further replies.