Search results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

1. Pitbull

champs league fantasy

create your team here http://uclfantasy.uefa.com/en/fantasy16/manage-team league code 19860309
  2. Pitbull

uta cl fantasy

if anybody wanna join this season scoring starts on 29 september matchday 2 League Pin: 8015435
  3. Pitbull

cl fantasy

renewed the league from last year anybody is welcome to join http://en.uclfantasy.uefa.com/UEFA/15813/clienthome.do CODE TO JOIN THIS LEAGUE IS: 564148-604005
  4. Pitbull

WC fantasy footie

and also predictor league I created one named ~UTA~ search and join it! http://en.castrol.predictor.fifa.com/groups/834 for the fantasy league it will open in 4 days, will add the league for that as well
  5. Pitbull

future ut game

I think we need to make ourselves heard because this is the first opportunity in a long time for us to have a new improved ut game for assault. Most people have a wrong view on assault and how it's meant to be played so we need to present it as we play and make them understand our POV. If...
  6. Pitbull

any wiz kids?

any1 here good with gpu cards and settings? I like to use custom brightness for mostly everything and I run most games in full window mode in order to keep my desktop gamma same in all however sometimes when I open/close games it resets and I have to readjust it which is annoying, can't I force...
  7. Pitbull

uefa CL fantasy

I renewed the league from last year also I am aware that most of u play the english one but still, feel free to join this one as well anybody is welcome, http://en.uclfantasy.uefa.com/UEFA/15809/entryhome.do CODE TO JOIN THIS LEAGUE IS: 564148-481241
  8. Pitbull

survivor idea

I had an idea to make a survivor event but I wanna change the rules of it -ideal setup 10v10 all same skins. nobody knows who is who -each map 1 player gets immunity but they do not know beforehand which obj will grant them imm (all maps+obj will be coded in a pass protected document...
  9. Pitbull

uefa CL champs league

u guise got 1 week from now make a team and submit it http://en.uclfantasy.uefa.com/UEFA/15804/clienthome.do Code to join this league is: 564148-426870
  10. Pitbull

borderlands

i've recently finished playing walkthrough 1 and i got all 3 expansions only tried underdome so far and it's awesome but really hard need 2 or 3 to play it proper underdome is arena like with waves spawning and end of each wave is a boss each round is different with different abilities on...
  11. Pitbull

poker sites

i wanna start playing online poker again since full tilt is down and unreliable, any1 playing online atm? need some1 to recommend me a nice secure one
  12. Pitbull

to all sc2 players-fun custom mode

phantom abyss mde 8 players on a circle map each with 1 expo: -basically u got 2 phantoms 2 paladins and rest slayers are slayers -phantoms and pala get more resources and supply 200 while others get normal and 150 supply -and after 10 min or so a curse is placed on slayers who lose units...
  13. Pitbull

1v1 AS tournament #2, official thread

OK the groups have been made quick reminder on the rules: -tournament starts monday february the 8th -for each phase people will have 3 days to complete their games -winner will be decided in a best of 7 series (first to 4) -underdog on paper will pick first map then it will alternate...
  14. Pitbull

1v1 tourney #2

due to the recent success of the 1v1 we did last week, I am planning to organize a bigger event on the same format. I pretty much rushed it so I made it for only 8 people but I did not expect it to be as good as it was so I am starting this thread today, in advance to see how many people would...
  15. Pitbull

1v1 AS Tournament - Official Thread

The structure and draw has now been made, and it seems to please everyone who is playing. (Diagram at bottom of post) There will be 8 players involved, those being: Sphere, twnZ, XB, d1sc, hydro, w1sh, wakko & Riv The draw was done via seeds, and randomly. The result is what looks like a...
  16. Pitbull

UTA 1v1 tourney

EDIT: -if more than 8 sign we can change the structure and I await suggestions should this case occur (this was just a random example I made for people to show them what I had in mind with double elimination) feel free to sign people, the format will be made in a fair manner once I know who/how...
  17. Pitbull

help me locate a song

its by fort minor featuring various artists like chamillionaire and other hard core stuff, basically the song was remember the name dirty south remix or something like that, i used to listen to it on youtube but now it's gone and i cannot find it anywhere. had a nice vid as well ;(
  18. Pitbull

Uefa cl fantasy team

as the WC fantasy league was somewhat a success and fun for some of us, maybe u guys wanna play this one but deadline is 2morrow evening so hurry up make a team and join this league i created for uta players Your league code is : 88362-16531 go here to build your team...
  19. Pitbull

cap suggestion

i have no clue who designed the bot or how but i have a good idea imo (if ofc this can be implemented) lets say cap is volunteer and after 15 mins if nobody wants to willingly cap then set it to random which would trigger setting 2 rand caps of the people signed and starting the picking...
  20. Pitbull

survivor suggestion thread

ok so after seeing the success of html's survivor night and seeing people's interest for a future survivor i decided to make a suggestion thread in order to improve this game mode ok so i will go first and make my suggestions which i think will improve survivor 1-add kick vote menu and each...