to all sc2 players-fun custom mode

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Pitbull

May 12, 2008
Romania
phantom abyss mde

8 players on a circle map each with 1 expo:
-basically u got 2 phantoms 2 paladins and rest slayers are slayers
-phantoms and pala get more resources and supply 200 while others get normal and 150 supply
-and after 10 min or so a curse is placed on slayers who lose units in 2 sec so if people cant tell who phantoms are slayers will die one by one in 5 min each
-palas and slayers have to identify and defeat phantoms
-phantoms have different abilities to use to confuse people+can play mind games to trick people into attacking wrong ones
-all start as allies u can choose who to ally and who to hide from (from ally tab) and there is a hide option after u choose ur allies
-of course most people prefer not to attack to give themselves away but this is only beneficial for phantoms but still slayers will want to engage because if they dont the curse will eat them up one by one
-its really hard to tell if people play good who is who, phantoms will claim to be paladins slayers will make mistakes and attack wrong people its a really fun mode

me and wakk have had loads of lulz on this map and if more ppl here play sc2 i invite them to join us, u dont have to be good or anything just know basic sc2 stuff as the rest of the game and units are the same as in original game mode
for more details read help section or ask me i will answer any questions

link to map design

mapac.png

what link? sc2 is a game
this mod is fun to play i lost all units just yday and made 4 people doubt themselves and they destroyed each other :rofl:when in fact they were allies

the paladin does not know who the other paladin is, slayers do not know who anybody is (except that they are slayers) and only phantoms know who the other phantom is. they can use confuse on other units to make them attack allies and that way can make people doubt who the goog guise r

ill give u guise a hint, link is on address bar starts with http....

maybe u can find it i have faith in u

you're saying sc2 only needs a picture of the minimap?
and there is no help section on it btw.

the help is in the game ofc meh why am i bothering u guise dont even play sc2!
this was meant for people who do