uefa CL champs league

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Worked fine for me. Firefox master race.

Anyway I got a team which will win this cup.

26872391.jpg

I haven't seen my FF standings lately, but only because my browser wasn't designed to scroll down that far. Why would I join this?

Joined! :footy:

B ut new system sucks arse. Any1 bothered with Euro League? Half of the teams arent even completely integrated in the game and some players are just missing :x

i quit because i captained messi and subbed in rakitsky none of the changes took effect, the system is completely messed up, it slow and hard to use, I will be leaving the league if its not changed by next match day

Last edited:
still cant sub, holy shit crap system, would be leading if the system didnt fuck me up last week!!!

I can sub easily, just subbed 3 players in.. I think you are doing something wrong.

you only can in the morning and early in afternoon(thx russian games) and you cant even see other people team zzz shit system shit fantasy league