borderlands

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Pitbull

May 12, 2008
Romania
i've recently finished playing walkthrough 1 and i got all 3 expansions
only tried underdome so far and it's awesome but really hard need 2 or 3 to play it proper

underdome is arena like with waves spawning and end of each wave is a boss
each round is different with different abilities on spawns(extra dmg more armor)
or inabilities on ur char no shield, no health regen, reduced weapon damage etc...
it's really fun to play and spawns are according to character level so any1 can play it at any level

noticed some ppl play or played before and if any1 wants to do some coop or duels :P well lmk
i don't have steam version but i can play on gamespy, if u don't have acc there make 1 it's free

Borderlands GOTY is £4.99 on Steam for the next 4 hours.

Be sure to pick the Game of the Year edition, as the original is also only £4.99, but you don't get the DLC's!

/Thread hijack

i don't have steam version but i can play on gamespy, if u don't have acc there make 1 it's free

What's your gamespy id?

is it good in single player? cba to find co-op players

64 hours played so far (that Steam knows about)... much of which are single player. It's such a well scripted game, some real funny moments.

I posted some yt vids last year to entice people in:

Last edited: