1v1 tourney #2

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Pitbull

May 12, 2008
Romania
due to the recent success of the 1v1 we did last week, I am planning to organize a bigger event on the same format.
I pretty much rushed it so I made it for only 8 people but I did not expect it to be as good as it was so I am starting this thread today, in advance to see how many people would be interested in playing. (people that signed the first and did not get to play, I am taking this opportunity to make amends to u guise)

format will be double elimination bracket again and I'm going to make 2 or 3 groups and balance them so this should be even more competitive than the last one. other rules will be the same first to 4, underdog gets first map pick. those are the basic details so if you are interested in playing sign up and specify when you can play so I can get an idea on when to start this event!

ps: wish and twnz will sit this one out so I encourage you to sign ASAP!

here's an example on how double elimination works (it's the actual bracket of last week's tournament, it's fun and even if u lose ur game first run u still have a chance to compete and who knows even make it to the final!

uta1v1.png

signups so far

1-pitbull
2-ulv
3-m1c
4-cyborg
5-axl
6-disc
7-nomercy
8-free
9-mexan1k
10-html
11-fury
12-useless
13-hydro
14-phoboss
15-vitzy
16-Gogle$$
17-xb
18-hoi
19-BN
20-wakko
21-skalman
22-meteor
23-Temper
24-sphere

Last edited:
When will this be started?

I'd be interested in playing, in any case :)

count me in, great fun

Sign up people!! WHO CAN WIN - NO TWNZ OR WISH, its all up for grabs.anyones game. Openfield shpuld ne gg

oh yea forgot, I'm also adding in myself can't wait to play all the speccing from last week intrigued me so I'm quite excited about it

@ulv, no date is setup yet and I will not rush it like I did last one so I am giving people enough time to sign it

Last edited:
im in just dont start it for another 7 days so it doesn't conflict with survivor this coming sunday :P

(like it conflicted with pug league pugs this sunday :|)

nah, dont worry im not rushing this one will take the time to get as many people as i can and we will surely not start it before survivor

genuinely love to play this sort of thing, but really doubt I will have the time to properly do it. HOWEVER if you are one player short of the full complement then add me in, but I dont want to potentially waste a spot for someone else that could dedicate more time to it.

unsigning, busy and need a break, gl it should be a good competition.
Please remove me from list pitbull and dont ask me in irc.

Last edited:
Warning for people signing... You need to make sure your fully available for one week atleast. Games come nearly everyday. I had to play 3-4 days in one week for that tournament and tbh, I couldn't be arsed half the time but did it because I didn't wanna ruin the cup.. So make sure your able to do so or you'll fuck up the tournament. It'll only be successful and enjoyable if people stay interested and active during the tournament.