UTA All-Star Game?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Would there be any interest from the league to play something like a UTA Olympics which incorporates elements such as tDM, DOM, AS and elements of AS such as launching ability/hammer tricks or to do something like a 2v2 AS Speedrun (sort of like BT) Match? I'd be more than willing to try and find sometime over the coming months and make maps for something like that.

i was waiting for the remaining games. XB do it again!! :D

I was thinking about 2v2 Speedrun as an addition to the current Single player speedruns.

A cup would possibly be a better option for it as well.

Thank you for your input, Torpedo.

Don't really know what anyone is planning but make sure there is more than enough interest before you begin planning stuff, maybe make a sign up or something. Would be a waste of time if you spend the next couple of months planning something like this and then you end up with about 5 people who actually want to participate

I was thinking about 2v2 Speedrun as an addition to the current Single player speedruns.

This might sound like a stupid question but do you mean 2v2 with the opposition shooting at you? Cos that's not speedrun, that's just 2v2 :confused: Or do you mean a 2 player speedrun with only 2 players in the server, both on the same team?

This might sound like a stupid question but do you mean 2v2 with the opposition shooting at you? Cos that's not speedrun, that's just 2v2 :confused: Or do you mean a 2 player speedrun with only 2 players in the server, both on the same team?

Team A conquers the map with 2 players as fast as possible (without defense obviously). Team B tries to beat that time.

...i think?

Complete disagree, mod had most of those players in 1 clan and were basically unbeatable.

-8- beat mod every time apart from like 1 tie, and most -8- players arent regarded as best uta players individually , only 1 or 2 maybe. i agree with XB a good organised clan of good standard would beat 6 random all stars imo.

Last edited:
the mod that 8 beat everytime before that draw (after which 8 left the league knowing full well they would lose the next match) was a different team to the one I was talking about.

If you wanna put that to the test, how about me and wish choose 4 other players who arn't in CoH and play a full match. I'd be suprised if CoH got many maps.

Only choose CoH as theyre probs the best clan in the league and generally have good teamwork/organisation.

Last edited:
That would be the same -8- team that after they left the league all the players went to join new clans because they werent really inactive! Uzi you can be a right muppet sometimes :D
Should have really said it was all CoH's fault we left, they were closer to beating us in the end than MoD were

Anyways, all peoples bickering doesnt matter if you dont have someone to step up and arrange it and people that want to play, so sort that out first,

I nominate jEr to be the ONLY iAS player left. Enjoy it m8 :bounce:

we had a 4v4 iaspug 2 days ago :D

about mod vs 8
MoD would clearly beat 'acht' IF we would have practised before match like 'acht' did everytime, but people never cba'ed and stick to wow or other games thats why we kept losing. Nevertheless those games were rly enjoyable and acht was hard nut to crack.