UTA All-Star Game?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

At first it sounds like a nice idea, but overall it will be a fail like so much else.
Who elects the 10/12 best players? How do we seperate them? On which server should the game be played?
Why i am posting here at all?

Oh and XR is completely right.
UT is damn serious and no game.....oh wait...actually it is a game, but it's way too serious to have fun with it. So fo Jackel!!!!!

I started to brain dump ideas on making an automated UT Decathlon style mutator which would switch itself between gametypes after X maps rotation; so instead of seperate 1-2hr matches in different gametypes, you have one match over multiple gametypes, which could last up to 2-3hrs.

Would suit this All-Star game idea quite nicely I think?

:bowdown: That would actually be pretty amazing :D

Would be nice to make custom maps though as an Assault Decathlon. Played a map one time called AS-Olympics or something where u gotta be able to do some hammers and rippers and stuff, would be cool to mod something where you've got to be able to do certain launches...

would be kinda cool to have 12 of the "best" all in one game, wtih UTV etc. Although who is the best is kinda subjective.. but can I suggest a "best flaming crying emo cunt"...

That's why you'd have different categories and let everyone vote on them. "Best defender" "best sniper" "best launcher" "best team-player" "best all-around player" who knows...

:lol:

Well true so. Especialy since on such a level the server location actualy plays a big role as well, as seen in the Cups...

Yes but admins would just decide (months ahead of time) server location so everyone who plays would know the location and people wouldn't be able to argue about that... also would try to make ping-fair teams :P

Will the server be next door to each of the players? If not I can't see many of 'the best' signing up. Crybabies.

Couldn't we have a competition involving only the worst players? We've seen the good ones playing plenty, they're largely responsible for why there are so few noobs around the days - but I find it much more entertaining watching unbelievable losers trying to beat each other. Comedy value alone is priceless. Hi Bart.

Its easy btw, the 12 best players in UTA at the moment (excluding myself), IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER:

1. Wish
2. Salva
3. Wez
4. Riv
5. DJ
6. Pete
7. Twnz
8. Mcniell
9. uZi
10. Sphere

Any two from a whole bunch of guys
Loco, m1cr0, Stylefish, od, inspire, Ase, Yak maybe a couple more, doesnt matter in this case as a good team player is just as valuable as a good fragger! gg

P.S i excluded myself from the lists cause it would be an ALL STARS match and i AM the ALL STAR! hence i dont qualify since there can only be 1 true ALL STAR. TY GOODNIGHT.

hmm it is getting boring now.. try saying something else..

well get a brain and get the point then u dumb twat, nobody needs you here posting stupid shit lol, if u don't care about assault , or don't play ut , why do you even reply to me , or care. if you want to post dumb useless shit go to chit chat.

Better make it a LAN party so we can witness how badly these good players suck without their tweaks, radars and aimbots. :rolleyes:
+ no one can cry about lag then. :nag:
And it'll probably help against flames, or end up into a uta real-life dogfight.
That would probably help bringing uta into the news and get more players to join!