Worst movie ever

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

xb7 said:
bad taste

Bad Taste is so unbelievably bad its genius.

An early stonker from (LOTR) Peter Jackson no less.
The one-liners are truly inspired.

Forgot to mention Evil Dead 1 and 2. I dloaded all three in the series, starting with 3, which was great and pretty funny :) Then I watched 1 and 2 expecting more of the same. But they sucked arse and were not funny at all, and were nothing like 3. So take a look at 3 for the origin of most of the Duke Nukem one-liners, and avoid the other 2 cos they're just half-arsed stuck-in-a-cabin-in-the-woods horror movies.

{24}Useless said:
Forgot to mention Evil Dead 1 and 2. I dloaded all three in the series, starting with 3, which was great and pretty funny :) Then I watched 1 and 2 expecting more of the same. But they sucked arse and were not funny at all, and were nothing like 3. So take a look at 3 for the origin of most of the Duke Nukem one-liners, and avoid the other 2 cos they're just half-arsed stuck-in-a-cabin-in-the-woods horror movies.

yep , 3 is the best one , that's what CS's avatar is , "Shop smart , shop s-mart" :)

The Blair Witch Project and Titanic is the only once I can remember that I fell asleep while watching...
Saw the first 6-7minutes of charlies angels 2 before I turned the movie off, haven't touched it ever since.

oh and the Evil Dead trilogy is great. yes all movies are good, 2nd one is the best thou, Bruce Campbell is great in the 2nd one.