Worst movie ever

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

No offence to the scotsmen out there. But god damned, i actually PAID to see a movie called "My name is Joe" in the movies. That was probably the biggest waste of money i've ever done in my entire life.

Lol I have to agree Useless, I managed to pay 10$ (aprox) only to fall asleep, what a load of crap

I would say Ichi the killer if that masochist wasnt in it ... never seen such an useless (hero?)
and the shocking parts aint shocking nor funny :(

so then the worst movie would be irreversible for me... useless violence in an unoriginal revenge story. and that rape scene lasts so long i fall asleep

The Horse Whisperer was the only film that made me fall asleep in the cinema. still dunno why i watched it anywayz :lol:

Thin Red Line was the only film, and moreover, the only war film (which I am huge fan off) to make mw fall sleep during the flicks.

jwer_NL said:
was really disappointed by bad boys 2 lately...

yes, it was boring, but "Driven" is the worst movie I've ever seen.
I'm a great fan of Formula one races, and this movie just takes the piss:

every driver says goodbye to their wives and children before they race, as if they're going to race a damn destruction derby deathmatch race..
then there's Sly Stallone and his teammate, who gain an entire field of drivers in about 1 lap.
and every time they can't gain somebody they'll just hit the car's clutch (wha? a clutch?) and shift to the next gear with a gear-stick (wha? gear-stick?) and they ALWAYS do this.. so does that car have like.. 15 gears or what?
and of course if someone crashes they fly off the circuit and land in a swamp or something, of course everything explodes.. bah.
worst piece of crap ever.

I've seen a fair few crap films, but the only film I've ever got up an walked out of the cimema during was The Flintstones, agreed I was probably setting myself up for a fall by going to see it in the first place, but it was a boring Sat afternoon several years ago and we we're bored and it was the only thing on.

A film has to be really bad for me to stop watching it, but American Pie The Wedding (or American Wedding as it now seems to be called) is one of them, put it on the other week and switched it off after about 20 mins, what a total discrase to the first 2 which were actually pretty funny IMHO.

Phew...wot about Spiderman...didn't get anywhere near the wit and inuendo's of the original Marvel comics.

Pure Crap

charlies angels2 was quite bad yea and blair witch project2 is also worth mentioning here i think
also watched some movie called super dave yesterday, can think of about 1000 better ways to spent friday evening :crazy:

Dune prolly wins my 'shittest film ever award' 8mm and devil's advocate r prolly my least favs of all time tho.. not perhaps bad films, just didnt see any entertainment value in em

seen some real shite last year, bad boys 2 and pirates of the carribean being the real low points