Worst movie ever

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Jeez Munkz, Devils Advocate is a good film and Pirates of the Carribean is a great film. Not that I'd ever question some1 elses taste, but your just wierd :p:

Anyone seen Dreamcatcher? LMFAO!

Watched it last night..

What a load of shit! The plot had so many different elements too it that you can't keep that up with whats going on... 4 blokes who could read each others minds, trapped in a cabin in the middle of a wintery setting. So good so far.. (if you like that sort of film).. however add to that weird worms and one of the mindreading blokes is taken over by an alien making him schizophrenic and watches everything that is happening from his mind warehourse (lol!) in 3rd perspective.

Weirdo Dudditz cult, with references back into their childhood times, a young boy with a disability who in later years get leukemia and saves the world by turning out to be a giant alien from another planet!

Utter shite!

lol yeah we watched it last night too, wierdest film i've seen in a long time, like a mis-match of bits of storyline which had no relation to each other, pretty much totally incoherent.

Looking at my imdb.com vote history I have 5 movies I voted for with a "1".

Breakfast of Champions with Bruce Willis being the worst of them all.

1. pluto nash
2. bad boys 2
3. from dusk till dawn 2 & 3
4. blood in blood out ( lmfao at casting 30 year old men who are supposed to be 16 LOL)

some films ...you gotta be REALLY stoned to appreciate 'em.

Once I saw Chinatown on LSD....didn't recoginise Jack Nickelson from one scene to the next. Loved the comercials to bits though. couldn't follow the movie, so left halfway through, and went outside to enjoy the clouds in the sky.

True story :psycho:

Gotta be supervixens by russ meyers from 1975, that's as pish as useless's gaming performance :P :wow: :fingers:
Got something called scanners also, very old, looks kinda bollox, can't believe i bought that :mad:

hmmz there are too many shite movies around... have also seen so many bad movies but tbh i cant name one right now.. how odd

it certainly isn't the worst movie i've ever seen but About Schmidt was certainly the single most boring movie i've ever seen. It had a few amusing parts but that's the only movie where i actually got up and left. So there you have it, About Schmidt is 3 hours (i think it's 3) of pure boredom.

'that's as pish as useless's gaming performance'

Fs Cass read the thread title - this is about bad films not f00king class pwnage ones. Sigh. Twat.

moulan rouge - prolly the only film I've ever watched that I couldn't bear to watch to the end. Fucking crap, annoying, prancing pile of filth. Also Nicole and Ewan are 2 of my most hated and snooty "punchable face" type of actors ever.

oh and the new star wars films - I mean ja ja binks what the fuck was that??? and Ewans silly lamer "im trying to sound posh" english schoolboy accent. Silly fuckers recked what started as a classic series. Only watched one of em as didnt want to ruin my appreciation of the first 3!

Last edited:
imo no big budget hollywood movie can be "the worst movie ever"

worst movies ever are low budget straight to video action pictures etc
i used to watch a ton of these in my mid teens, such great classic masterpieces as cyborg cop 2 and american ninja:D

but other movies that i can think of that are shite...

jeepers creepers 2
triple x
battlefield earth
3000 miles to graceland
alien ressurection
avengers
batman and robin
blair witch 2

foxy said:
moulan rouge

First of all, for someone who's so keen on spreading the word he's so smart he should learn to spell the movies name, second of all, the movie is pretty good, even if you don't like EM and NK :p:

people are entitled to there opinions .. fs just coz you like it doesnt mean anyone else has to ..

Revenge of Billy the Kid .
12001302.jpg
. is utter cack i didnt even get thru 10 mins of it
it was recomended by one of my then m8s he said it was the funniest film he had ever seen .. he has since been certified and resides in All saints mental hospital in Birmingham!

true story :)

Last edited:
Super Troopers , was disapointed at that as the adds on T.V made a look funny.