World of Warcraft

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

What exactly are you guys after then... that you can choose the drops yourself so every1 gets what they want right away?

When we did MC runs with our guild the Ancient petrified leaf dropped 14 out of our 15 first runs. Eye of divinity dropped 1 time even though the drop % is slightly higher on that1. We had hunters wanting to pay gold to join our MC runs just to get that damn leaf :lol:

Guess random drop rate is a part of the game. Learn to live with it :P

My mage has pure PvE gear since i don't PvP with it much anymore, i have my shaman for that, which is now 60 after a few months :p

This is the gear i have atm, next in-line for staff of shadowflame if it ever drops...sigh

http://ctprofiles.net/69704

My specs wrong on that link, i've gone for AP instead of IB now, that's just because i was sick of warlocks getting higher crits than me, so i went AP.

http://img99.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wowscrnshot0315062140462fh.jpg

AP ftw ^^

Menace!

my.php

That's one crazy mace right there, why haven't you said anything? :(

Menace said:
Your imba Rogue needs enchants, what a waste ;<
actually im waiting with the imba enchants.
next patch the ZG enchants won't need them expensive librams anymore.

also waiting ~2months for NS chest to drop -_- (hopefully tomorrow)
also waiting for a better sword.. either CTS or the AQ ripper (already got my righteous orbs ready;))

sneez said:
actually im waiting with the imba enchants.
next patch the ZG enchants won't need them expensive librams anymore.

also waiting ~2months for NS chest to drop -_- (hopefully tomorrow)
also waiting for a better sword.. either CTS or the AQ ripper (already got my righteous orbs ready;))
I hardly consider bracer/chest or (even temporary) voracity enchants to be imba, you can get all of them together for very little cash.
Also; Crusader on Core Hound in offhand and +2 Beastslaying (!?) on Vis'kag?
Sounds like a big waste to me...

Menace said:
I hardly consider bracer/chest or (even temporary) voracity enchants to be imba, you can get all of them together for very little cash.
Also; Crusader on Core Hound in offhand and +2 Beastslaying (!?) on Vis'kag?
Sounds like a big waste to me...

I was using CHT in main hand for ages, hence the crusader ;) Recently got Vis'kag(Wich got wep dmg+5 now), and like i said, I don't want to spend another 75G for crusader for that, viskag will be replaced anyway when I get my hands on CTS or the AQ sword :>
I agree bracers need an update, problem is i got 2 bracers, dragonspur(pve) and nightslayer(pvp), so both +7sta? lol.
About the chest, NS chest will drop (hopefully) tomorrow. going to queens night now :beer: :beer: :mosher:

lmao sneez nub, +7sta hardly costs anything compared to crusader etc

aka i speak on forums and dont come irc

Menace said:
I'm in the process of turning an alt into a main. If this isn't possible within my guild I'd quit.
Giving up on that warrio of yours? I can see your POV seeing as we get nerfed every patch but still, you have great gear and you're in Khadgar's Rage..

So what class are you playing now? Don't say warlock :p:

Maxiz! said:
Giving up on that warrio of yours? I can see your POV seeing as we get nerfed every patch but still, you have great gear and you're in Khadgar's Rage..

So what class are you playing now? Don't say warlock :p:
Nah, it's not about gear anymore.
We have around 8 active Warriors and I get replaced in raids a lot. This in combination with farming requirements, gear requirements (DPS, Resistances and tanking) adds up to a point of zero motivation or fun.
I'm currently leveling a Druid since I'd like to be a versatile healer. It should bring some fun back to raids, which is what I miss the most in WoW right now ;(