World of Warcraft

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Maxiz! said:
Heh, I've been on the lookout for Maladath a long time now to use on fights like Huhuran where I'm offtanking :(

not to mention how it looks :drool: :drool2:

Attachments

• ggmaladath.jpg
    ggmaladath.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 39
Bought the game on friday and got a character up to lvl 15 on a RP server but i found it boring after reading the server rules so i wanna switch.

There's

Normal
PVP
RP
RPPVP

I understand the names but what's the difference between normal and pvp and rppvp

I want to play on a server where i can fight vs people/enemies and do all the quests etc.

And i noticed almost all the servers are full? forcing me onto PVP or RP ?

Do they ever add new servers?

Thanks

It doesn't matter if a server is full or not, you can still play on it.
If you want to kill people while questing you must roll a PvP server ;>

PvE = not killable in Contested territory
PvP = Killable in contested territory

RP = role playing ,wich is for people who like to dress up as dwarf priests IRL.

Paa` said:
Bought the game on friday and got a character up to lvl 15 on a RP server but i found it boring after reading the server rules so i wanna switch.

There's

Normal
PVP
RP
RPPVP

I understand the names but what's the difference between normal and pvp and rppvp

I want to play on a server where i can fight vs people/enemies and do all the quests etc.

And i noticed almost all the servers are full? forcing me onto PVP or RP ?

Do they ever add new servers?

Thanks
sneez wasn't entirely correct, you can pvp on a pve server only each character has to turn it on manually.

Normal servers indicate that they're main focus is on PvE hence why you need to turn on PvP manually.
PvP is just like a Normal server only PvP is turned on automatically as soon as you enter either a Contested Area or a Hostile Area such as Elwynn Forest as horde.
RP servers are in reality Normal servers which have been further tweaked for the purpose of roleplaying (strict rules etc)

RPPvP is a combined Normal/PvP/RP server with all of the rules on one server really :p

Where's the retard-drop-offt? :( same fucking ppl dying over and over (and...) on C'Thun phase1 a week long now :hangover:

DaTeL said:
Where's the retard-drop-offt? :( same fucking ppl dying over and over (and...) on C'Thun phase1 a week long now :hangover:
Hey at least you have Twin Emps on definite farm now, we didn't even get them this week!

Gah:shout:

C'Thun down :) WTB nax tho for better loot :P

cthunlarge.jpg

[Grasp of the Old God]
[Belt of Never-ending Agony]
[Carapace of the Old God]
[Husk of the Old God]
[Eye of C'Thun]

Last edited:
Again, grats!

It's well deserved considering how much pots and time you've spent on him, I'm a bit sad Rare was present though =P

Anyone having problems with servers?

Been terrible past few nights on earthen ring and kalimdor died completely last night, everyone was stuck on eastern kingdoms lol

Anyone trying to travel to kalimdor had there wow freeze with no way to get out of it.

Started last monday and im lvl 25 already with some decent gear (mostly blue) enjoying it atm :D

Paa`

Paa if you check Technical Support it seems there is a large player base with Earthen ring problems.

Currently I've been having some issues with disconnects since i got ADSL upgraded....but anyway

Visci is a tough nut to crack :( /cry

Last edited: