World of Warcraft

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Wisps are just a joke, along with the burgercraft restaurent and the 1.11 patch notes :]

WoW has been really boring lately though, Oblivion ftw!

Maxiz! said:
Wisps are just a joke, along with the burgercraft restaurent and the 1.11 patch notes :]

WoW has been really boring lately though, Oblivion ftw!

Yeah, I'm currently ranking my Alt (Rogue)
Rank 12-13 is possible, 14 will be hard, but if school isn't in the way I can do it ;D

Menace said:
Yeah, I'm currently ranking my Alt (Rogue)
Rank 12-13 is possible, 14 will be hard, but if school isn't in the way I can do it ;D
lol if ur on a active pvp realm rank14 wont be possible while ur @ school.
U need at least standing 1-3 every week and on the average pvp server the hardcore pvpers play 14+hours per day
11 is possible for ppl who go to school/work tho ;)
hf :)

i made rank 13 very fast, didnt go for 14 because i couldnt be arsed spending 3 weeks minimum at standing 1:cool:

Attachments

• xionz3lc.jpg
    xionz3lc.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Maxiz! said:
Alright. Datel, between the two of us; Are you considering migration? Yes/No (I won't tell anyone)

:p:

you probably already had your answer :P but yes, i (and my guild) am migrating... when it opens :o

.Xion. said:
i made rank 13 very fast, didnt go for 14 because i couldnt be arsed spending 3 weeks minimum at standing 1:cool:
and you used to say i had no life :spit: :rofl:

DaTeL said:
you probably already had your answer :P but yes, i (and my guild) am migrating... when it opens :o
Yeah you were a bit slow on the answer tbh! Three days left and then it's bye bye bladefist! :]

-Wish- said:
and you used to say i had no life :spit: :rofl:

hehe, yeah i was pvping for like 10-12 hours per day, but i was in a group with the best pvpers on that realm, cant imagine how long it wouldve took if it was just random:P bored of wow now though ..lol

Yeah teh BWL droprates are totally retarded... I have been in a guild that downs Nefarian weekly for like an eternity.
We see like 1 Nemesis piece per month max.
In all this time I've seen a single robe drop. And we get flooded with Dragonstalker and Netherwind crap all the time :/
It's all so pointless that I decided to go and try for the AQ40 set instead, which can be obtained in a reasonable time once your guild can kill the bosses. (which will still take us a bit)

.Xion. said:
hehe, yeah i was pvping for like 10-12 hours per day, but i was in a group with the best pvpers on that realm, cant imagine how long it wouldve took if it was just random:P bored of wow now though ..lol
let me borrow yer account for a while then :P

Out of 33 Nef kills, my guild has gotten 12 Stormrage, 11 Judgement, at least 7 of every other chestpiece, but an amazing ONE Transcendance chest. Also 1 Asscandy, even though 'less experienced' guilds with perhaps <15 kills have 3 or more.
gg BWL indeed.