Which Map of GRZ u like most?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Which Map of GRZ u like most?

• AS-Submarine

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • AS-Submarine][

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AS-RiverBed(AL)

Votes: 10 11.4%
  • AS-RiverBed][

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • AS-RiverBed]|[(AL)

Votes: 40 45.5%
  • AS-Golgotha(AL)

Votes: 13 14.8%
  • AS-BioAssault

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • AS-HeavyWaterFactory

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • None of them, they all suck

Votes: 17 19.3%

• Total voters
Coldsteel is a great map, cant the spawnbut be fixed in some way? and the perhaps get rid of the deemer :)

@WKD:
Got courios and did some calculations about your length;)
It must be a hell for you to get cloths:P
432 registered members at uta forumj with an avarage lenght of 1.6 m = 691.2 metres, U beeing 1/5 of that makes you 138.24 metres :eek: :D

@Gen: It was the 1st name that popped up when i wanted one.

Later research (which I think is correct) have shown it's very likely to origin from the movie "Fried Green Tomatoes" where Towanda was a willstrong women who rebelled against what she thought was wrong in quite a strong way.

The movie itself I was slow but pretty good and I really liked the Towanda style :cool:

Perhaps I should change to a male name but I dont know which. If I change it will prolly be to another female name since that is the strongest runner up. Wont tell you which name but lets just say "You will be assimilated" :D

@Phear: Bah, u r just envy me for thinking of that name before u could nick it :P
@WKD: :eek: :wow: When can we meet ;)

Shurrrrrupppp or i start sending icq/irc logs to someone close to you :P :fingers: and u know what that would mean for you :saw: :P