Which Map of GRZ u like most?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Which Map of GRZ u like most?

• AS-Submarine

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • AS-Submarine][

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AS-RiverBed(AL)

Votes: 10 11.4%
  • AS-RiverBed][

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • AS-RiverBed]|[(AL)

Votes: 40 45.5%
  • AS-Golgotha(AL)

Votes: 13 14.8%
  • AS-BioAssault

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • AS-HeavyWaterFactory

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • None of them, they all suck

Votes: 17 19.3%

• Total voters
Don't believe some of u ppl. Grz worked hard to make some decent maps for the league and all u can do is slag his efforts off. Fuck of and play Guardia and Ocean Floor for ever then.

Rbed3AL omwz anyway :D

btw this desertstorm project loooks awsome GRZ told me he has it ready by the end off this week cant wait6 to see it looks lovely;)

I wonder what map the admins will kick out to make room for Desertstorm

astheno, bridge, river3, siege, ballistic, lava2, riveral

edit, this month will prolly be Desertstorm suggested to be entered into league and u vote yes/no if u would like it to replace other maps.

My guess is most ppl will vote to keep current maps even though astheno and lava2 ain't that suited for league play, ppl can't be bothered to learn new maps.

Last edited:
Most av Grz:s maps kick ass!

Desertstorm :drool: ...

as for which map that should make room for it, i really suggest :puke: GUARDIA :barf: but that is to be decided in a vote as usual I assume:)

AS-RiverBed]|[(AL)

is a real gift to the community imo ... beats standart map easily, together with Ballistic my favorite map :)

THX For both maps :)

golgotha kix arse.
muchos better then running around in a crappy small map.
makes guardia and oceanfloor look like a rabbitsdropping.