where scotland fail

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

lol funny group indeed. Can't believe Italy and France stayed together. They will have played each other like 6 times by the end fs

nice group :D
but imo italy and oranje will promotion :P

and Poland-Germany...revenge for WC2006:footy:

completely disagree here :D

I think it will be like 1st france 2nd romania(they are actually good players) 3rd italy 4th holland
and poland wont win vs germany hehe

Group A
Switzerland
Czech Republic
Portugal
Turkey

Group B
Austria
Croatia
Germany
Poland

Group C
Netherlands
Italy
Romania
France

Group D
Greece
Sweden
Spain
Russia

If we win this group, then I reckon we should become champs! :nod:
we have something to settle with all of these teams.

Romania for ending up first at the qualifying in our group
Italy for defeating us at penalities @ EC 2000 in our own country
France for beating us with penalties @ EC 1996

completely disagree here :D

I think it will be like 1st france 2nd romania(they are actually good players) 3rd italy 4th holland
and poland wont win vs germany hehe
i just dont like france and i wanna see their 3rd place in group :D...but they have good attack now with young players like benzema & ben arfa and henry...

and maybe poland wont win (but imo win :D), but draw and then get promotion :D:D 2nd place is enough :)

Group C matches will be most excited:rofl: Poland will draw with Germany and win with chroatia:p: group A czech will qualify at first place and portugal at second:D, and from D greece and spain:P

Oh boy, look at those groups.....another proof that winning the EC-title is more difficult than winning a WC-title.
During ECs there are hardly any weaker or exotic teams.

Group A
Switzerland
Czech Republic
Portugal
Turkey
Pretty equal and strong group.
Prolly Portugal and Czechs are favourites there.

My prediction: 1st Czech, 2nd Portugal.

Group B
Austria
Croatia
Germany
Poland
Austria is in horrible shape atm. Can't see them winning a single match.

Can't say anything about the recent croatian team.

Poland showed some strong and convincing victories, they are pretty difficult to beat atm.

During the last 2 years the german team developed depth and grew more stability.
Many experienced players were injured for months (e.g. Ballack, Frings, Lahm, Schneider, Mertesacker, Klose, Schweinsteiger, etc) but the team managed to qualify for Euro2008 easily.
New players got chances to play, gained experience and showed their class.
Judging the playermaterial and playstyle, this is prolly the best german team since decades.

Althought german teams mostly did well during big tournaments, i have my doubts that they could win the whole thing this time.

My prediction: 1st Germany, 2nd Poland.

Group C
Netherlands
Italy
Romania
France
wow, i'm pretty speechless. "Group of Death" pops into my mind.
And once again France and Italy facing eachother in a group. :lol:

Jezz, can't describe how much i'm looking forward to see all matchs of this group :)

Would love to see Netherlands kicking Italy out.
Okay i'm german, so by DNA i should be against any dutch team, but i always like to see them...
...getting kicked out :teehee: ...ehmm....*cough* i meant taking part in huge tournaments with their style of play.

Well, Frances big time was about 2000, but they are still a skilled team that can beat every opponent,

My prediction: 1st Netherlands, 2nd France (yeye i don't like Italy :P).

Group D
Greece
Sweden
Spain
Russia
Guus Hiddink, he really knows how to surprise with underdogs. nevertheless Russia won't make it.

Greece showed a strong teamplay in the last games. If they keep up with that, they maybe survive the group-stage.

Spain is always a team with good skills, but somehow they hardly managed to get any good results in big tournaments. Hope this time it will be different.

My prediction: 1st Spain, 2nd Greece

Oh boy, look at those groups.....another proof that winning the EC-title is more difficult than winning a WC-title.
During ECs there are hardly any weaker or exotic teams.

Pretty equal and strong group.
Prolly Portugal and Czechs are favourites there.

My prediction: 1st Czech, 2nd Portugal.

Austria is in horrible shape atm. Can't see them winning a single match.

Can't say anything about the recent croatian team.

Poland showed some strong and convincing victories, they are pretty difficult to beat atm.

During the last 2 years the german team developed depth and grew more stability.
Many experienced players were injured for months (e.g. Ballack, Frings, Lahm, Schneider, Mertesacker, Klose, Schweinsteiger, etc) but the team managed to qualify for Euro2008 easily.
New players got chances to play, gained experience and showed their class.
Judging the playermaterial and playstyle, this is prolly the best german team since decades.

Althought german teams mostly did well during big tournaments, i have my doubts that they could win the whole thing this time.

My prediction: 1st Germany, 2nd Poland.

wow, i'm pretty speechless. "Group of Death" pops into my mind.
And once again France and Italy facing eachother in a group. :lol:

Jezz, can't describe how much i'm looking forward to see all matchs of this group :)

Would love to see Netherlands kicking Italy out.
Okay i'm german, so by DNA i should be against any dutch team, but i always like to see them...
...getting kicked out :teehee: ...ehmm....*cough* i meant taking part in huge tournaments with their style of play.

Well, Frances big time was about 2000, but they are still a skilled team that can beat every opponent,

My prediction: 1st Netherlands, 2nd France (yeye i don't like Italy :P).

Guus Hiddink, he really knows how to surprise with underdogs. nevertheless Russia won't make it.

Greece showed a strong teamplay in the last games. If they keep up with that, they maybe survive the group-stage.

Spain is always a team with good skills, but somehow they hardly managed to get any good results in big tournaments. Hope this time it will be different.

My prediction: 1st Spain, 2nd Greece

good your back :rofl:

Croatia will beat poland and germany with their fingers in their nose.