where scotland fail

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I think that croatia will lose with germans, and i would like to see poland victory with croatia (but im not sure if its possible:p:)

I think that croatia will lose with germans, and i would like to see poland victory with croatia (but im not sure if its possible:p:)
possible :P everything is possible, if belarus can win against 9th team in fifa ranking

poland have gr8 gk...strong defend, good wingers and much luck...we win :D

:lol: and you thought losing vs Belarus would save you :devil:

never understood why it was profitable for us to lose that match.. if we'd won we had a chance to group with suisse, austria or greece, which imo are by far the weakest teams on the ec.

i have to go with germany or italy winning it though, but the other finalist will probably a suprise. perhaps poland or croatia, if thats even possible.

never understood why it was profitable for us to lose that match.. if we'd won we had a chance to group with suisse, austria or greece, which imo are by far the weakest teams on the ec..
now that I don't understand at all tbh. Actually it's vice versa. If you had won you would still be in the same position you are now, not in same group as austria, suisse or greece.

I dont think many people in Holland are sad by that 'news'. Although he lost only several matches under his supervision, the quality of the matches was poor. We should be able to do much better with players like Seedorf, Sneijder, van der vaart, van persie and van nistelrooij.

Time for Guus Hiddink!!! :D