What happend?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deadl¥ said:
cool to see their really busy stopping them, nice :>
im bored today so im posting, (no, im not back to UTA (*phew!*:P))

you mean us you piece of shit

Your point being? Us? You are trying to stop botters? As fas as i know Admins do the work - without the admins u can't do a thing, except for spreading rumours :)

And ur correct, im a piece of shit and im proud baby :D

Conspiracy Admin cover-up Watergate Scandal Trickery and Deciet Dastardly Plotting Freedom of speech Tyranny Liberate Dictation Terrorism September 11th Aimbot.

I think the worst peeps to come out of this will be [nil] themselfs. Through votex cheating he has bugged up nil's rep as a clan. Shame he wasn't caught when V [ULL] he sent us down to div4

Nah NiL will be OK, they've apologised here to cover their backs which is cool, and everyone knows them and likes them anyway - good players and not cheats :balloon:

NIL is one of the nicest clans so if any1 says shit about them coz of what vortex did then FU alrdy :mad: :shout: . vort only joined them recently anyway, he was never a true NIL guy.

Hang on, I just noticed this thread came about due to MadMax posting a link to the match comment.....

A quick search and I see that about 3 quarters of all posts containing match comment links are posted by him!
wtf Max? You spend ur entire life reading other clans match comments or summat? :freak:

Vortex said:
i will return one day:D, but ut2003as much better;)
if it's better go play it and stop bothering here .. :)

you dont seem to care about the botting .. no regret apart perhaps from the fact u got caught if at all

Deadl¥ said:
Your point being? Us? You are trying to stop botters? As fas as i know Admins do the work - without the admins u can't do a thing, except for spreading rumours :)

And ur correct, im a piece of shit and im proud baby :D

Deadl¥ said:
cool to see their really busy stopping US, nice :>

you cheating fuck.. dumb and trying to be smart no chance

{24}Useless said:
Nah NiL will be OK, they've apologised here to cover their backs which is cool, and everyone knows them and likes them anyway - good players and not cheats

:kiss:

X-Bomb said:
NIL is one of the nicest clans so if any1 says shit about them coz of what vortex did then FU alrdy :mad: :shout: . vort only joined them recently anyway, he was never a true NIL guy.
:kiss:

Yeah Vortex wasnt true Nil member.
Lets say he was only in league squad...

Status
Not open for further replies.