What happend?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i did trial Vortex when we were in >OD<,he was a total newb who was spaming console with stupid taunts,so i said him No,then he joined lot of div 1 clans lolz
:wave: vortex

I think the worst peeps to come out of this will be [nil] themselfs. Through votex cheating he has bugged up nil's rep as a clan. Shame he wasn't caught when V [ULL] he sent us down to div4

vort-->:chase:<--uta

i know why he botted cause of arrogant cuntz who posted in this thread nobody likes to be called noob!

i would bot against them also just to piss them off and beat them, but most of the time I dont need it so I wont use it "yet"

:p

Last edited:
j@ckel said:
the people "banned" lately were destroy and unseen...
As Psy has already said ... not quite ...
unseen in particular had his account suspended, he wasnt banned from the league for botting.

And as for why we dont announce who .... well, its a tough one, on the one hand we are dealing with botting cheating scum, on the other we dont really want to start huge flame wars. If someone currently banned for botting signs up another name and joins a clan without our knowledge, we will find out (have already for 1 in particular when he tried it :nono: ) It would make life easier for clans to know who not to pick when recruiting. For the moment at least, we are cleaning up the nasty llammas, and trying to make sure this doesnt turn into a witch hunt.

[offtopic] Your Lord and Master, Foamy the Squirrel [/offtopic]

plddd for catchin the botter, i was with nek when that log he posted happnd and it looked very dodgy idd, esp when we had server logs and he still denied it :nono:

vortex u can still deny it ? the way u lied in the past as well.. if i where you i wouldnt even dare show my face again but then again.. i'm not you

hope he gets removed as ut2k3 admin as soon as possible too!

and like useless said this is the same vortex who has left 5000 times and returned back to ut 5000 times, so it wudnt surprise me if vort wud create a new nickname and try and come back as a new identity.

arent blob and vort real life m8s? :o

great job admins (yes i have to say that ;)) ... i played that game and i suspected (sometimes not al of the times cuz he wasn't taht good really) he used some kind of "help" cuz he only used hitscan weapons. never saw him use any kind of ballistic weapon on all the maps i played only sniper/shock/enforcer ... his movements wasn't good either boomtown quality . i'll say it again grat job you have proven worthy of my respect now :P

cool to see their really busy stopping them, nice :>
im bored today so im posting, (no, im not back to UTA (*phew!*:P))

Status
Not open for further replies.