What happend?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
admin say vort used a trigger bot most of are clan suspect he didnt specail me cause i know him personaly

First of all let me say Vortex won't be playing for Nil ever again after he has been found cheating in our match today.

Psy has explained to me what happened and I would like to apologise to RiS and the rest of the league for this.

I've always frowned upon cheaters (like the rest of you) but to have one do this in your own team is a real kick in the teeth.

This will not be tolerated and I hope I never have to do this again with any of my team as I've always looked at them as good guys, always up for a laugh and could rely on any of them and never expected any of them to cheat.

We accept the forfeit to RiS and hope to play you one day in a nice clean game.

Fire

Firestar said:
This will not be tolerated and I hope I never have to do this again with any of my team as I've always looked at them as good guys, always up for a laugh and could rely on any of them and never expected any of them to cheat.
Fire

/me hides :mushroom:

Well Fire said everything i think nothing else to add.. soz RiS for that whats happened :\

hes not the messiah hes been a very naughty boy:D

monty python quote incase you were wondering :P

Is this Vortex as in [NMA]PythonPaul? The one who's left the league 300 times without going anywhere? Fs he's a good player without a bot (or mb he always used one :bawling: )

How was he caught anyway?

maybe they dont want to tell how, but i dont care....

just glad that takes care of another botter :)

gogogogo admins :D

We have ways and means.....

We have a few tricks up our sleeves which we would rather not explain "security through obscurity", basically, if the lamers dont know how we catch them its harder for them to crack, hack, hide and generally abuse the system.

There have been a few llammas caught and banned in the past few months, we just havent announced any of them.

Nobody will be banned unless we are definately sure, please dont think "I think <whoever> is cheating" will get someone banned. If you accuse someone and we dont find any evidence they are cheating we will not do anything about it no matter how often you whine at us :rolleyes: so please, if you think someone is botting in a league war dont pester us with 20 ICQs a day, just let us do our job.

Status
Not open for further replies.