Videogame characters

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I'd be.....

*cue music*

SEPHIROTH!!!!!

Estuans interius ira vehementi

Sephiroth!!!
Sephiroth!!!

Sephiroth!!!
Sephiroth!!!

Sors immanis, et inanis
Sors immanis, et inanis

Sephiroth!!!
Sephiroth!!!

Veni, veni, venias,
Ne me mori facias
Veni, veni, venias,
Ne me mori facias

Veni, veni, venias,
Ne me mori facias
Veni, veni, venias,
Ne me mori facias

Veni, veni, venias, Gloriosa
Ne me mori facias Generosa

Sephiroth!!!
Sephiroth!!!

If i had to choose from Mortal Kombat characters, i'd choose Kitana and be in the shower all day :cool:

Man i second Humph's choice. Final Fantasy 7 owns. So does the music compiled for it.

I like the characters Squall and Cloud but they are so so sad until later in the game ^^.

I was going to mention FF7 too - best RPG I ever played, along with Bg2 (ToB)

I'd be Garrett from Thief. Very acerbic and brilliant at what he does :cool:

ReD said:
Solid Snake owns or Cammy from street figher, anyone remember her? :p
Prolly the worst street fighter character ever. Even that big indian dude was better. T.Hawk?

I've played a couple of hours into FFVII so far and I must say that up to this point FFVIII is alot better.
in FFVIII characters are solid and you get attached to them quickly, without long arse stories about their past.

where in FFVII I really don't give a shit about Tifa, Barret, and anyone else except Sephiroth or Cloud yet, mostly because it's like:

"oh, and this is Tifa, she is now in your party, she is an old friend of yours or whatever, and you are Cloud, and we'll now give you a 1h story about how you and Sephiroth did blahblah and went blahblah, and then blahblah. oh btw there's Tifa again."

That and Squall is way cooler than Cloud, but I've already realised that I'm the only person in the world who thinks about it like this so might aswell not flame me for it :p:

McNeill said:
I like the characters Squall and Cloud but they are so so sad until later in the game ^^.

The sad bit is exactly what makes em really cool characters, wouldn't know how Cloud ends up in the end yet though :)