UTA League Skins

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Fin

'Zee German
Jun 7, 2001
Glasburghshire!
Since a skin for every clan for the matches was kinda unpractical I thought that maybe Optical (or whoever the MI5 skins did, I appologize if I forgot your name :beer: ) could make a skinset for the league.
Like a professional league dress with an UTA logo on it or similar.
Not clan specific, just one blue and one red version for the teams.

:rolleyes: :confused: ;)

ace y u always post so much shit?

I like the idea:)

1 skin red/blue is like 1mb, so even 56k people wont have a prob with it. Its the same when a new map enters the league, they r often 4MB.

It would be cool, IF it was option and u could still connect to server without having to download it.

Bah I hate it when new maps enter the league and u gotta learn them only to find out they are utter crap and u will never pick them. (guardiaAL and Gekko) yet they still cause u to not be able to enter server cos u ain't got 3-4 meg of files, then u gotta go search for a download link cos downloading from server ain't gonna work with it changing map every 2 mins. And fo course this 1 skin ain't gonna be enuf, ppl will want 2-3 more at least.

So unles u can still enter server without downloading it, I think it would suck, if u can do it making it an optional package, it woudld be cool.

LOL Sounds like a great idea :)

But not sure how much use it would be ? But I do not think that it would be quite as much harm at all as the previous idea

Tim

Maps aren't server packages Ace, you won't have to DL any you're not actually going to play in a match...

Which, on the other hand, could be any of the league maps, cause some other team can pick them no matter how crap you think they are.

How many ppl have picked guardiaAL ?
But most of the time the server is set up properly and the warm-up map ain't some new map. I think usually it's like asthenos or the last map in rotation.

Quite a few league matches have guardiaAL, guessing probably about the same number of Guardia's. Warmup map shold always be the last map in the map list (the last single map).

Its a great idea m8

and when i have time ill try and do 2 team skins with UTA

or

.....UT.....
ASSAULT

or something on them :)
and i think you can make them optional so that if you dont want to Dl them you dont have to ....all you will see is a load of malcoms running around :p

Opti

Last edited:
I very much like that League Logo! can you implement it somehow on the skins ? (or some parts or something)

mc, u are pretty patient, over ppl aren't :p

and i think you can make them optional so that if you dont want to Dl them you dont have to

That would 0wn

Argh i hate it when i format and forget to back-up afew maps :/