UTA League Skins

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

So i have been told :rolleyes:
Finny & Rogie Designed the new Logo :cool:
I think pheary stated somewhere, that once the utassault.net site has settled then the league page/site gets a makeover :)

btw, i think i still have piccys from the MoD skins which were designed, back in the early days, a bit like the 1s above, but not so flash :p. I will see if i can find them, and post them later. :D

modtrans.gif

lol... resurrector:shout:! oh... what actually happened 2 this? is there a sequel? is Rich done with it??? :conf:

I think rich put this aside very soon and started working with breats of flesh. :P
there have been a few threads about this but the idea was never enforced or close to it.

shame as ppl have pointed out a few times red does have an advantage on certain maps, custom league skins could make the whole thing more fair, as the skins would be made with the currant maps in mind.
just need someone arty with some spare time on thier hands....

Aye, same thing for an UTA voice pack with "incoming launchers" and similar taunts.
Could be used in league (of course after checking quality/download size/etc)... we just need someone making them :)

Psychotic said:
Aye, same thing for an UTA voice pack with "incoming launchers" and similar taunts.
Could be used in league (of course after checking quality/download size/etc)... we just need someone making them :)

and "you fucking botter fuck off"
:p::p::p: