The Thank You Thread

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I missed loadsa ex members, Apex, Afx, Ticker, Diamond, Rogue, Gazzy, HotStuff, Dyzar, etc etc. But I did say "All the past -=]NRG[=- members, especially". Didn't have time to list them all and think of things to say about them all :)

I know Phil mentioned me :P , I couldnt miss such a nice write up from Phear LOL. But morph missed me out the core team. I was even present when Spirit and Mi5 kippered us 8-3 the first time we played them lol :) . Morph u n00b LOL :D

Actually Tex that was the second Mi5 - NRG match. The first one was Mi5's first ever UT match - we didnt even have 6 members at that point, and if I remember correctly my system crashed out at about 3-1 to NRG and the remaining 3 or 4 Mi5 members gracefully lost to the then invincible NRG by 7-1 :D

However, the game you mention was our second match, and I belive Mi5's 3rd league game, and was revenge time :D It was worth it just for the virtual looks on your faces when we hit 8-3. Still hold that as the best, most satisfying league game Ive ever played :party:

:lol:
@ Ufie, I wasnt the first to bring it up :D

And good point Phear, toppling giants has gotta be the most satisfying win :beer:

I meant it was our first League encounter :P Pre League matches dont count for much except the mighty UFM match lol (or was that league match?), Hyped more than any match b4 or since imo lol.

as for;
It was worth it just for the virtual looks on your faces when we hit 8-3

Phear and I knew it was likely we would lose the match, you lot used those errrr *asks Eq what the little critters are called* Ahhh Tactics, thats it :) Still havent got the hang of those things :)
And had put in practice hehehehe :D. I remeber looking at NGStats and seeing some of your team had put in something like 40 hours play in 2 weeks!!! And you were spotted practicing everywhere lol :) Was good game despite the spanking :)