The Thank You Thread

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I won't add much, Phil said almost all there is to be said.

The sound on Roger Wilco last night when the score flicked to 7-5, was one of the most stunning things I have heard in my short life.

Thankyou for your kind words Phil, Crazy.....Yes, Passionate......Yes..........
But the one person you left out was yourself.

You know, and the NRG team knows, you do more for the squad than anyone. Your the heart and soul andwithout you there wouldn't be an NRG.

We all deserve the top spot, but you deserve it just a little more :cuddle:

ddie

I've reached what i wanted now,

I joined NRG cause i saw chances to reach the #1 spot with this team and we're there now

Like Uzi say, i'll play 4 matches a month for fun, beside that i go to the TDM side.

Thx for all the words of praise fags:), Phil deserved this more than noone else imo

Congrats to all of NRG, specially phil tho, no-one deserves it more not just for the hard work he's put in to keeping NRG in contention for 2 years, and finally getting them there, but also for everything he does for the league :D

Almost feel guilty now that Mi5 held that spot for so long from Day 1..... :fingers:

:party2: :party2:

well everythnigs ben said CONGRATZ NRG u guys deserve it!!
Yea i rememba the old names killor MeAn ffs i pubics got creamed by em

Killor: One of the best players UTAS has ever seen and I h8 CS for drawing him away from the game. <---- still afta his icq!!

But pld phear m8 u deserve it most

P.S i still wish all the old guys (phear,lighty,StAt,Killor,MeAn,mezzy)wud come back and play a fun match against some1 like <)C0(> :)
but well pld NRG.

(phear,lighty,StAt,Killor,MeAn,mezzy)

*Cough Cough* Forgot me huh :( lol

as for killors ICQ, its a watse of time lol, to speak to him try channel nrg on quakenet irc mate. (he is known as either TannerKnight, Nipper or Fire&Ice

Originally posted by Hardcore
sorry for intrudin'

but i wanna say congraz...
u know i wouldn't have thought that any1 else than mi5 could ever beat ION
u did it and so CONGRAZ to whole NRG (to make it shorter than wiggy did :D )

now every1's gonna :cftchase: u :)

Lol i bet u wouldn't have said that a few hours ago :P

:lol: @ Scorpian, well you'd better get used to it! :p:

now Spirit is a fully fledges member of NRG you'll be seeing alot more of me! :D

Ez xx

Soz tex m8,but those guys were the core of NRG if im right??And i didnt think u were then then ummm prolly wrong but soz m8e.
ummm could u ask him for me plz for his icq....
minre is:127567844 plz could sum1 pass to him!
thx.

Played NRG, you are a great bunch of guys indeed and deserve this!

fs, I have a feeling who is the next clan on Phear's list to give an AS lesson! :eek: :D

:wow: nice a class win congratz ion m8's already had made cup for them selfes not anymore heheh

pld nrg:beer: Cheers

hei Timo din pungsvenske har du hjulpet Phear med taktikken siden NRG plutselig har blitt så gode ? :evil: