The Dutch Situation atm...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Last 2 times I voted SP as well, mainly becoz i lost faith in the other left winged parties and I agree with most of SP's point of views. I hardly doubt I'd change my vote now.

it just shows we are to nice

i would vote wilders cause I am fed up with is all just have a look what he can do.. I voted cda and that was a shitty call!

I'm getting tired of this entire situation already. After Van Gogh's murder the country changed alot in my opinion and it feels like it's only get worse and worse in a rapid speed. Mosques and muslim schools are being lit and so are churches.

tbh i thought vincent bit off his own ear then commited suicide, bloody hell, i went to art school aswell, god damm lying lecturers

so having your OWN oppinion is same as suicide? then you and i aswell as all the others should commite suicide.. what you're saying is just BULLSHIT. I think we all should say our oppinion.. but we can't or dare because we are affraid to be knocked down by someone, now THAT'S SAD.

who the fuck is vincent

vincent van gogh?
yes he commited suicide

but saying Theo van gogh earned it .. stop it!

Theo had great humor sometimes but he might have been a bit harsh but thats dutch humor if u cant accept it dont fucking move to our coutnry then

Reactions: Shinon`
If thats dutch humor then im Santa Claus! Sorry ramp, but thats not what I call dutch humor.
I can clearly see how he offended people, he shouldnt have done it and in a way I can realise that some people got furious by his statements. That doesnt mean at all that he should have been killed though.

I think ramp wasnt talking about his own humor Sausje, he was talking about the "humor" van Gogh had...

LOL Ayaan hirsi Ali is planning on building Submission 2.
Now some (ANONYMOUS!!) Muslim Fanatics say it's a bad thing she's doing and she shouldn't do it.
Lol if it bothers you so much, don't come to a open-minded country then? Sometimes i still think they live in the year 200 where your hands will be cut off if you steal something.

its was the truth and he did in it humor style

dont know if u seen all his video's etc then but Theo fought for freedom off speech!

and the stuff he did for BNN was well funny imo

and the movie he made with hirsi ali is just one thing he did dont just look at that alone!

sneez said:
LOL Ayaan hirsi Ali is planning on building Submission 2.
Now some (ANONYMOUS!!) Muslim Fanatics say it's a bad thing she's doing and she shouldn't do it.
Lol if it bothers you so much, don't come to a open-minded country then? Sometimes i still think they live in the year 200 where your hands will be cut off if you steal something.

I think Ayaan Hirshi Ali likes to stay underground, coz this way she'll only get more deathwishes from other people than she already may have had in the last year. I reckon she only does it to create more hatred amongst the muslim community towards her and the christian believe and I would like to see that the government will stop this nonsense of her coz she only makes things worse. The thing we absolutely need atm in this country is rest. Not someone who puts some more wood on the fire.

RaMpaGe said:
and the movie he made with hirsi ali is just one thing he did dont just look at that alone!

But in fact it was the last straw for many many people, and if Mohamed B. didnt do it, im afraid someone else would have tried.

so u say he deserved it?

u heard what imams say about u .. disbeliever u should have your head cut off and burn in hell blablabla etc etc

woman are discriminated in the moslim culture u cant deny that and he made a movie to show the world it does happen if the moslims would be smart they would have reacted with a counter movie or something to show it doesnt excist or something and not just kill him

but then again groups like womanrights have been saying for years that in the moslim culture the woman are being treated as dogs so whats the problem !

RaMpaGe said:
so u say he deserved it?

u heard what imams say about u .. disbeliever u should have your head cut off and burn in hell blablabla etc etc

woman are discriminated in the moslim culture u cant deny that and he made a movie to show the world it does happen if the moslims would be smart they would have reacted with a counter movie or something to show it doesnt excist or something and not just kill him

but then again groups like womanrights have been saying for years that in the moslim culture the woman are being treated as dogs so whats the problem !

I didnt say at all that he deserved it! I just said that I can imagine that people got furious after he released submission. The reason why he shouldnt have released the movie is because his statements before that. He already said things about the muslim society that you dont really want to hear about and this is just to make him even more impopular. You're indeed right that it isnt only his movie, but it's the complete history of remarks, statements, columns and this movie that made them so furious.
About his movie: He showed women which were being treated very badly yes and the scarfs and stuff were indeed very bad , but those women were individuals, while he made this movie look like that every muslim woman is being treated like that.
How would you feel if the christian community was under fire for several years already and that a certain Muslim man that called us very bad things and he made a movie in which he shows how certain christian people treated women with scarfs, "burning spots" etc etc. and he made it look like all christians do that. You wouldnt be happy with it either, face it. (Of course its hard to imagine, but at least try)

I agree that some muslim women are treated bad and it's really an issue, but this is not a way to solve it. Especially not by someone like Van Gogh

Reactions: Casper