The Dutch Situation atm...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

BRaiNRaiN said:
U seriously think that all this is good for Holland? By sending people back to their country u'll split families and thereby generate more hate towards the government and the dutch society. Which can only involve in worse situations I think.

true.. you cant just send some1 away when he's living here for 4 years... and getting used 2 this culture and speaking dutch... back 2 their country!...

+ they could come back anyways and than they will be REALY pissed and only get worse than be4.

Reactions: Bart
BRaiNRaiN said:
U seriously think that all this is good for Holland? By sending people back to their country u'll split families and thereby generate more hate towards the government and the dutch society. Which can only involve in worse situations I think.

I'm not saying it's a good thing to do - I think it's a very harsh position... but to be honest... do you think that they will hate Dutch Society any more than they already do?

If it's anything like the UK, we have people living here who absolultely despise every aspect of our country - and whatever we do to piss them off, they could hardly hate us any more!!

:(

well the european society has problems now.
If i see what the media and many people (which i know since years) say about the islam, you can think that the islam is just evil and it's a huge danger for the freedom and our democracy.

Such thoughts are dangerous. In 1933 there were similar thoughts about jewish people and we all know (at least i hope that we all know) what happend.
My hope is that we never get such hysteria and propaganda like in the USA.

Reactions: Hector
W@R-CHILD said:
true.. you cant just send some1 away when he's living here for 4 years... and getting used 2 this culture and speaking dutch... back 2 their country!...

+ they could come back anyways and than they will be REALY pissed and only get worse than be4.

well i said that if they speak dutch and got used to the society then there is no reason to send them back, only when they don't

pykenike said:
well i said that if they speak dutch and got used to the society then there is no reason to send them back, only when they don't

Dutch is one of the hardest languages in the world to learn, even if it looks quite simple and I can see why people can't be arsed to learn dutch if they can live properly without it. That's where the dutch government made it's mistake back then when they needed hard working people in Holland to build this country back up. And some people might not realise this but thanks to many of these people, Holland has one of the best economies in the world. U can't just sent them away now we dont need them anymore, thats simply not tollerable.
They worked their guts off for this country, remember that.

If it's anything like the UK, we have people living here who absolultely despise every aspect of our country - and whatever we do to piss them off, they could hardly hate us any more!!

We call them 'the English'.

Reactions: Hector
BRaiNRaiN said:
Dutch is one of the hardest languages in the world to learn, even if it looks quite simple and I can see why people can't be arsed to learn dutch if they can live properly without it. That's where the dutch government made it's mistake back then when they needed hard working people in Holland to build this country back up. And some people might not realise this but thanks to many of these people, Holland has one of the best economies in the world. U can't just sent them away now we dont need them anymore, thats simply not tollerable.
They worked their guts off for this country, remember that.

if you read my first post, you might have seen that i think it is naieve to think people would go away when the work was done....

i know that dutch is a bitch to learn for someone who doesn't know the laguage, but that absolutly no reason not to learn, you know when you come to holland that that language is hard, and to give the argument "dutch is to hard" is the lamest thing i ever heard. it doesn't mather how hard it is, you just need to learn it...

My opinion on any politicians in any country are that if the matter at hand lines there pockets they will do all they can,if the matter at hand does not line there own pockets then it goes to back of the cue,its way its allways been with these typa people and i have no time for any of them.Countrys would run better with a common person who sees whats happenin and aint blinded by money and power.

people should addept to the country they move to and not change the country to their views !
also send the imams back that shout jihad this jihad that!
dont know if u guys have read or heard what these twats say but its basicly kill ever person that doesnt believe in allah and all the dutch are disbelievers they are pigs and should burn in hell ! etc etc etc

like the rule u cant wear anything that covers the face cause the law must be able to indentify u cause u might robb a bank or something (bivakmutsen etc dont know the english word for it) but moslims wear burka's u cant indentify those people cause of it can ya ?

anyway Wilders says some decent stuff left wingers are way to nice and fucked it up imo

ps:
if i would move to england would u learn dutch to talk to me and let me build a molen from your money and can I shout stuff like english fucks are stupid and should be killed ?

Last edited:
would u learn dutch to talk to me and let me build a molen from your money and can I shout stuff like english fucks are stupid and should be killed ?

Most definetly :nod:

RaMpaGe said:
people should addept to the country they move to and not change the country to their views !
also send the imams back that shout jihad this jihad that!
dont know if u guys have read or heard what these twats say but its basicly kill ever person that doesnt believe in allah and all the dutch are disbelievers they are pigs and should burn in hell ! etc etc etc

like the rule u cant wear anything that covers the face cause the law must be able to indentify u cause u might robb a bank or something (bivakmutsen etc dont know the english word for it) but moslims wear burka's u cant indentify those people cause of it can ya ?

anyway Wilders says some decent stuff left wingers are way to nice and fucked it up imo

So u think that these things will restore the peace here? seriously, this will only make things worse than it already is!

About those left winged politicians. Wasnt it this pretty right winged coalition who made things harder and harder for foreigners? They made this tollerable country into the country that it is now.

RaMpaGe said:
maybe u can take in all the moslims then :D

all moslims to england plz

:lol:

well.. i certainly don't have anything against moslims, one of my best friends is one... but i hate the ones who are all whiney about that 'Holland's too cold, hollanders are dumb, kill em all...' i hate those groupies outside in the cities when u walk em by they're all like.. 'what ya lookin at' then i say 'at something pretty, don't worry, it isn't you' they are all like, 'what school ya at? I'll come with friends and w8 for your school..'

NOW THOSE PEOPLE CAN F*CK OFF

RaMpaGe said:
maybe u can take in all the moslims then :D

all moslims to england plz

I think thats the point thats being made... you talk about a few extreamists calling jihad and now your saying "all the muslims".

I agree with Ramp and Sausje. Addept and all build one society that want to make Holland the place it once was. If you hate us, dispise us want to kill us you dont belong here.

resistance is futile....you will be assimilated :P

I hope, in around 30 years, the European 'nation' has widtened his grow and 'assimilated' big pieces of northern africa and eastern europe!

If I'd move to Turkey and try and claim a church I think they would laff in my face, and get asassinated soon after prolly.
It's very simple imo, when u move to a country, ur also moving into a new culture. Do ur best to adept to this new culture, don't just try to build a mini-turkey or whatever country ur from. It's too late to go back now and say "all go back to ur country, we don't want u anymore!".
Let's try to improve integration instead, and get those extremist muslims out.

P.S: I'm not against muslims or their believe in any way, I believe any person can believe in whatever religion he wants. But Holland should be more strict with their rules, at this point there's alot of muslim ppl not integrating and there's too much opportunity for young kinds to hang out and get influenced in a bad way by extremist imams.
Killing ppl who are against their own believe is seen as sum kind of offer to Allah, which is crazy.

Last edited:
BRaiNRaiN said:
So u think that these things will restore the peace here? seriously, this will only make things worse than it already is!

About those left winged politicians. Wasnt it this pretty right winged coalition who made things harder and harder for foreigners? They made this tollerable country into the country that it is now.

that is so naieve, it's just because the situation 9/11 3/11 the murdering of pim fortuyn, and the murdering of theo van gogh,... i think Wim Kok would be doing exactly the same if it happend some years ago,

the left winged are naieve to think that everybody can and will except always everything, and excuse me, if i see (yet again) some female with a burka or summon, who doesn't speak a word dutch i get sometimes the feeling that i rather see them going as coming

my 2 cents

Anni said:
Let's try to improve integration instead, and get those extremist muslims out.

Yesterday some (DUTCH!!) guy on tele said that he would be happy if Wilders died soon. is that an extremist muslim aswell? And if yes, should he be thrown out? or to be put in jail.

Imo. throwing some1 out of your country is a bit harsh. but saying those things about a politician should be punished.