Taunt Spam in Console......

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Or

Cant frag? Simply arent good enough? Use a Flak

Would actually help if the person using this bind could use a flak though ;( actually better would be if the person could play the entire game without using a bot, but ah well :)

More like the other way round. Do you actually even see pugs?

And funnily enough you are the one with various silly binds if I remember rightly. Hypocrisy rains again yay :D

reigns? :P

Sorry im being petty, just reminded me of sth stupid i accidentally wrote in IRC ages and you kindly pointed it out in a similiar fashion:P

Anyway back on topic, I agree with Useless, but guess im not active much so does my opinion not count (torp)? :D

reigns? :P

Sorry im being petty, just reminded me of sth stupid i accidentally wrote in IRC ages and you kindly pointed it out in a similiar fashion:P

Anyway back on topic, I agree with Useless, but guess im not active much so does my opinion not count (torp)? :D

lol, do you even have to ask?

Anyway, you opinion doesn't count because your a moron.