Taunt Spam in Console......

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Taunts can be good fun, however I find I have to turn them off every now and then because of some complete idiot (might make a bind for it)

...btw nice movie :)

well actually got bored of that discussion really. And i know for a fact that more players are making new movies and perhaps they can have a look at all the input in my thread easier and use that in their movies.....

perhaps it was adressed because it was a great deal in his movie? ;)

perhaps it was adressed because it was a great deal in his movie?

THe movie reflects like how it is every day in pugs on each objective. Nothing new really to anyone except you bren. Bin like this since 2002. Nothing new really. Perhaps cause you didnt play the last 5 years you never seen it.

next time ill make 2 versions of the movie.

One for the community, and one for u BREN, without the Chat box OK............?!

Last edited:
Can you make one for me without spawn sniping and backstabbing? The rest was pretty cool.

welli dont care about all the smiley spam in general, it's just the :clap: and whatever ppl use for it now, spam. Like in {24} vs ud pro match. Was (i think, doesnt really matter too much) vitzy, max and me vs ban, lucy and twnz. Everytime i killed twnz it was like :clap: x 5, not even when i made kills only or something..

Imo this is just a case of being a very sore winner and being arragant :barf:

Disclaimer: Not saying it was meant this way, just saying how i experienced it. This post cannot be used as any reason whatsoever to flame me :sofa:

welli dont care about all the smiley spam in general, it's just the :clap: and whatever ppl use for it now, spam. Like in {24} vs ud pro match. Was (i think, doesnt really matter too much) vitzy, max and me vs ban, lucy and twnz. Everytime i killed twnz it was like :clap: x 5, not even when i made kills only or something..

Imo this is just a case of being a very sore winner and being arragant :barf:

Disclaimer: Not saying it was meant this way, just saying how i experienced it. This post cannot be used as any reason whatsoever to flame me :sofa:

yeh I agree on all of that, any console spam, at least when it is x-times in a row and you all you can see are lol's only or thousands of :clap: smileys...

Indeed it appears to be uber arrogant, I mean what does the spamming person think? "wow you are a noob and you killed me..clap clap naab"..or what?

:o