Swap!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally agree Kaspar.
You used the opportunity to reschedule for ping-advantage.
We returned the favour by not letting you choose maps.
And besides that: If you would at least have been on time with your maps + if it would have been the SAME maps as you submitted the first schedule we would have allowed it.
Now you even tried to give us a new maplist with TOTALLY different maps which is also very lame.
I count this to 2 lame acts by you and 1 by us.
So you´r also most welcome to that 'lame opponents' list you are suggesting. And sorry for not returning the 2nd bad favour. We are just to nice to be doing that.

However, 2 maps were the same in our maplists.
And you lost 1 of them and we lost 1 of ours so gg i think.
Extremely nice launch on Mazon btw.

Were you there when we agreed original match date, were you there when we rescheduled, no? then you obviously dont know everything that happened, so id appreciate it if you didnt make assumptions over cut and pastes from a convo.

hmm lets see if I can use my imagination to make swap appear lamer (hypothetical so the rest of swap dont take this personal)
1) You receive my msg on saturday that I sent, you ignore as long as possible so you know that my case for getting maps changed is more or less nil.
2) You've cant field your best team for original date, so rather than say "we want to reschedule coz our best team isnt available", you just lie and say you havent got enough people, can we reschedule.

Obviously im not stupid enough to start spouting that crap at people coz Ive got noway of knowing the truth about the above coz I wasnt there, I only know my side.

My point is, if you werent directly involved in the decisions/conversations that happened then stfu, especially when your view is that one sided. Thank you and have a nice day, please come again :)

For your information we didn´t field our best team today cause we knew we wouldn´t have to :rofl:

And btw, were Brain (who has flamed me all day) there when you agreed the original match-date ? He copied and pasted shit all day which didn´t bother me though ^^

Anyway, i think you should take your loss today like real men instead of whining like small bitches. Concentrate on the game next time and you might win a map or 2 more.

And it was you who started this all, not me. We/i just posted the reasons we didn´t accept your maplist and so the flaming started...

Sleep well

excuse me mr tut, how did we pingrape u FFS, difference was 5-10 ping between our teams, and No we never forced u to play on any server, it was the only 1 left to play on.

and how on earth do u expect us to post the same maplist, its not like we write them down. And i do the maplist, as i wasnt home mym tried to sort it out so he didnt know which list we had before, hell i didnt even know what list we used before, but it wud be nice if u stop all these lies about us trying to pingrape you. and forcing u to use server 3.

I can tell now from reading all your "well formulated" posts that your tiny brain couldn´t possibly handle to remember a silly lil maplist. Excuse me for accusing you of having more than 1 braincell :rolleyes:

@ Tut: i didn't mean especially swap in my earlier post, :lol:, i wasn't even in the match or involved in the decisions. it is just a suggestion for an appropriate reaction and to reduce this kind of threads in the future.

I wouldn't want to name swap cause there are loads of nice guys in the clan whom we (the older snowmen) have known a very long time from other clans, especially NPU.

but if u personally think the shoe fits u TuT? :eek:

TuT (5:08 PM) :
Ppl says 8 and Mi5 are the most unfair clans cause they only wants ping-advantage
Do they? Not in the match reports...

Last edited:
Originally posted by TuT
For your information we didn´t field our best team today cause we knew we wouldn´t have to :rofl:

And btw, were Brain (who has flamed me all day) there when you agreed the original match-date ? He copied and pasted shit all day which didn´t bother me though ^^

Anyway, i think you should take your loss today like real men instead of whining like small bitches. Concentrate on the game next time and you might win a map or 2 more.

And it was you who started this all, not me. We/i just posted the reasons we didn´t accept your maplist and so the flaming started...

Sleep well

Thats way too funny, taking in consideration than in AKA u had a WAY MUCH BETTER squad, and u never got to beat us, but hey that was probably cause we had our maps there (perhaps u can remember when AKA was winning 5-0 and we won 8-5 afterwards), and I say again, the average team skill was much higher than in Swap.
Yes I believe u didn't field ur best team in coz the one u did was pretty crappy.
For next match U can be sure we will have our maps, and U can also be sure u have no chances of doing anything, coz let me tell u once again, u're all crap.

Anywayz I'm going to Uni now, so u can f0 once again!

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Sonic
can't be arsed to read that!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:P

Hmm from what i heard of this swap and 8 arranged a match swap wanted a reschudule 8 agreed ( friendly ) 8 forgot to re-enter maps and now swap wont let them enter the maps ? i mean come on that sounds seriously fucked up to me specially as 8 went out of there way to help in the first place ?

practise the maps LOL funniest thing i ever read there's only like 10 or so maps pld actively in UTA u have practised them all enough LOLOLOL and practise ? jesus lol

first time ive ever seen MyM annoyed at someone :\

well, this is a 1st but im inclined to agree with wot Paa is saying :eek: :P

Mym is a fair arranger, very fair imo, i have never had any probs with him or any of this clan in the past when i was in Ai.

I cant see them suddenly becoming "lame" tbh.

Why the fuck u use past and dead clans to prove present shit ? DUDE face it u lose they won End of story! GG swap ! GG -8- !

PS: Since 25 april of 1974 portugal is a free country were every ppl can speak free of bastards like the one that changed my reply!

Last edited:
Originally posted by TuT

And btw, were Brain (who has flamed me all day)
anyone can see from the post that ur started the flames, and telling us lies!

As far as i can remember there hasnt been any clan so lame as u've been yesterday.
1. You told us that you would be ping raped, but actually our pings were worse than yours.
2. I gave the opportinity to play on NFW server. Which u suggested before. u declined it, coz u said ur team didnt agree with it.
3. Tut, you are not in control of swap so you cant make any decissions in SWAP unless, u've been approved to be clanleader or something simlular.
4. You've said that mi5 and (-8-) are the lamest clans with match arranging but so far i've only heard good things about us in the 2 threads. So that's a fooking lie as well!
5. Ur just playing to win, and you want to get this league a nightmare for everyone if you continue like this.
6. You should shove ur dick in ur floppydrive instead of ur girlfriend, which I even doubt u have. She's not worth such a fucking shithead like u.
7. SWAP is just following the leaders orders without knowing the whole situation. I've been asking with alpha yesterday, he didnt fully agree with your decission either, but I think he was just following your orders, to make us lose.
8. (-8-) plays mostly for fun, and this is one of the worst things that happened in our history.
9. Gimme back =[NPU]= They were much nicer!
10. It's just fucking Lame not to do something for the other team when they did something for u before.

Last edited:
lol i wish that tut would stick his penis up his computer and go check on the internet for a penis size test, then he got finally somethin to do then talking bullshit and being a shithead

lol u rescheduled , i have respect for that.

too bad u didnt received respect back

sad clan

LMFAO, nice lies you´r pointing up here Brain, Good work ^^
Answers:
1. Even Xb says our pings were worse than yours and xb plays in your own clan. Though the difference wasn´t very high as we expected it to be from when we last tried this server. YOU LIED
2. We came with an option to play on nfw-server. MyM said: I will talk to my clan and ask what they think. MyM never got back to us after this. YOU LIED
3. Only thing here that is right is: I´m not the leader or decission-maker of Swap. I NEVER made the descission myself. Since Nille (Clan-leader) and Kelvin (Arranger) was offline and ou wanted an answer right away, i asked every1 online which was: Dj, Alpha, Grz. No1 of them agreed to switch server that late. YOU LIED
4. I never said Mi5 and (-8-) was the lamest clans with arranging. I said many other ppl around say so. YOU LIED
5. We´r playing fair and for fun and to win. Don´t know about the last part. YOU LIED
6. Very mature comment by you. Get yourself some pubes before talking about girls lil kid.
7. Alpha agreed the descission. he´s a great guy which always make up his own mind on things unlike you. YOU LIED
8. Bullshit that (-8-) plays for fun. They play to win just like most other clans but they might play for fun as well of course. And i think the worst thing that happened to (-8-)-clan must have been you joining it. YOU LIED
9. Maybe, maybe not. Your opinnion which i accept of course.
10. Next time when you are going to submit your maps to late: Make sure it´s the same map-list you submitted first time, and don´t just send it to admin and tell us to accept it without even reading it first. Most of the maps you submitted this time wasn´t on the first list. You TOTALLY changed it with the explanation afterwards that you didn´t remember what you submitted first time.
I agree it was very hard of us not to accept you to submit your maps the very last second but next time, do NOT submit a totally different maplist than first time. No clan would agree that and so we didn´t.

ooooops sry i changed ur post, wasnt my intention REAAALLLYYY!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sry for the person who changes posts all the time. Please stop it (xb i think). people have the right ot say what they want.

allowing another clan to enter maps is the least you can do.
and personally i think the practise for another 7 maps is big BS, that can't be a valid reason to deny another clan to enter maps.

You used the opportunity to reschedule for ping-advantage.

This kinda surprised me, 8 let you guys reschedule so you would have enough players, then more or less TuT says that swap did them a favour(low ping server) and thus didnt want to allow them to enter maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.