Swap!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by DefacerX
Why the fuck u use past and dead clans to prove present shit ? DUDE face it u lose they won End of story! GG swap ! GG -8- !

PS: Since 25 april of 1974 portugal is a free country were every ppl can speak free of bastards like the one that changed my reply!

U know nothing, ur just plainly dumb so stfu.
And yes AKA had much better players than swap and they always lost against us, swap just won coz they did their lame shite.

1. Still there is no fact that we pingraped you, YOU LIED!
2. Match day i came to you to go to another server, so in fact we tried to help u on this subject as well. YOU LIED.
3. You still said that you didnt want to change server, so in fact you made a decission. YOU LIED.
4. Tell me who those clans were, else u'd be speaking for yourself. YOU LIED
5. FAIR??? FUN??? OMG !! :rofl: :lol: :rofl: LIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!
6. I'm a grown up person. YOU LIED!
7. You havent read our conversation, he agreed with me a bit tho, he only said that he should see it from ur poiny of view as well. YOU LIED.
8. We use tactics and stuff, but we still play for fun. We'd like to have a laugh with the other clan, instead of trying to fuck em. YOU LIED, I DIDNT!
9. IT's A FACT!
10. Everyone agrees with us here on this subject, even though some people think it was stupid of us to forget maps, i know it was, but still you lot were being too selfish.

OMG, this YOU LIED stuff, shows how chilidish u are. I didnt even enjoy writing this stuff, but stupid posts need stupid replies.

pls go away and let the swap clan leader talk to us if they dare.

And @ TuT:

Even dumb ppl will understand u are only try to look politicaly correct, coz U ain't good @ it u know?
SWAP were just fucking lame and didnt retribute our favour, and ur really lucky MyM is our match arranger cause if it was me I would have never rescheduled in the first place, anyway most ppl in the league read this, and I hope all of them will be smart enough not to be nice to you ever again. At least I'm pretty sure we won't. It's even the first time I see MyM pissed @ some clan.

Ur just a 1337 wannabe with a big head (see info about McNeil) and the only difference between u 2 is that he is really skilled.

Anyway in 2 month with our maps we'll see how well U'll do.

All ur arguments are Bullshit btw, u simply contradict everything even if it doesnt make any sense.

Now f0!

holy smoke!

everyone acts like they lost the ww2 or sth

two nice clans but diffrent views on the problem so why not just drop it?

*=)IAS(=* never had a chance to fill in maps all those times we forgot to chose 'em lul and we mostly got pingraped every game

we're still happy :D

Originally posted by BRaiNRaiN
1. Still there is no fact that we pingraped you, YOU LIED!
2. Match day i came to you to go to another server, so in fact we tried to help u on this subject as well. YOU LIED.
3. You still said that you didnt want to change server, so in fact you made a decission. YOU LIED.
4. Tell me who those clans were, else u'd be speaking for yourself. YOU LIED
5. FAIR??? FUN??? OMG !! :rofl: :lol: :rofl: LIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!
6. I'm a grown up person. YOU LIED!
7. You havent read our conversation, he agreed with me a bit tho, he only said that he should see it from ur poiny of view as well. YOU LIED.
8. We use tactics and stuff, but we still play for fun. We'd like to have a laugh with the other clan, instead of trying to fuck em. YOU LIED, I DIDNT!
9. IT's A FACT!
10. Everyone agrees with us here on this subject, even though some people think it was stupid of us to forget maps, i know it was, but still you lot were being too selfish.
OMG, this YOU LIED stuff, shows how chilidish u are. I didnt even enjoy writing this stuff, but stupid posts need stupid replies.
pls go away and let the swap clan leader talk to us if they dare.

hehe, a few years in a mental hospital might get you back to reading your posts here and you would understand how silly you really sound.

And now you want me to go away because some1 might understand that you´r not telling the truth ^^

Originally posted by Beltroniko
U know nothing, ur just plainly dumb so stfu.
And yes AKA had much better players than swap and they always lost against us, swap just won coz they did their lame shite.

Dear Beltroniko ,
Well first i have to say that i know what happen ive read the thread ive asked in the day to Brain , ive talked with brain after the match so FUCK OFF!

2nd , its too lame from your side to get old bullshits to say u own caus 1st u dont own 2nd AKA is dead ! So FUCK OFF AGAIN!

3rd if SWAP team was crappy 8 team was what ? ( result SWAP 8-2 -8- )

and to finish

It wasnt SWAP's fault that 8 did not gave the map list in time was it ? So well im sorry bel but FUCK OFF for the 3rd time!

if u dare it again, do it like u've done before.. by telling me which are lies and which arent :P

Originally posted by Beltroniko
Ur just a 1337 wannabe with a big head (see info about McNeil) and the only difference between u 2 is that he is really skilled.

I think Mc is very nice compared to you really. At least he stays with the facts and try to keep conversations in a mature way instead of noob-flaming.

And btw. I own you any day even if i was playing with my feet ffs so don´t come talking about skilled or not.

1. Ur telling us lies
2. Ur acting like Scorp (he thinks he rocks, and the rest sucks.)
3. Ur flaming one of the friendliest clans in utas.
4. U think mc is nice compared to Belt?

How much worse can it get :eek:

Originally posted by BRaiNRaiN
How much worse can it get :eek:

You, you´r much worse :D

Besides, now you only had 3 lies. Though this time it was out of 4 so your % is raising :rolleyes:

This is just a little opinion about this kind of threads, because since I dont have a sufficient knowledge of the facts of this one in particular and, to be honest, I really dont care about them:

I heard once that "Life is a gift" and I couldnt stop noticing that two ppl spent more than two hours (excluding posting time) talking about a GAME. Yes! For those who still didnt get it: this is a game, hopefully made to our amusement, and not to get on your nerves.

I agree that competition is healthy but what happens in this kind of threads its not helathy imho.

Im not saying that presenting the facts of something that you personally think is unfair is wrong. What I'm saying is that affirmations like "I own you!", "You'r crap!" doesnt really help to clarify one's opinion about the main issue in discussion. Make a 1on1 and find out who's the best fs.

This community has so many good things, why spoil it with this crap?

Anyway since this is none of my business I'll let you carry on with the flaming.

Footnote: Sorry for my crap English, but I really needed to say this...

Nice to see some1 using his brain before posting. :D

Still it remains a basic question - which has nothing to do with who owns whom and who has more or less skillz.

imho there are 2 acceptable ways of playing a game like UT in a competitive league.
- play it strictly by the rules, here the utas league rules, and exploit any possible, legal advantage... lets call it a 'legal' mode of arranging and playing a match
- play it for fun, accept generous solutions and offer other teams a favor if needed - which means often not to make use of an advantage which comes by the opponents inability to get organized in time - i tend to call it a 'nice guy' mode of arranging...
both ways are fair and acceptable.

if some1 offers a favor, it is no bargain but a favor... without the security that it will be returned.

in this case, as far as i read there was a scheduled match, then
1.) swap had an organizational problem and asked for a favor (reschedule) - and they got it from (-8-); nothing wrong with that.
then there was a rescheduled match
2.) and now (-8-) had an organizational problem, we didn't submit maps (again) in time, asked for a favor (accept maps late)and didn't get it; nothing wrong with that, swap acted legal according to league rules.

considering step 1.) one might call it something like 'exploiting the rules' - but hey, if u take these matches really serious...

conclusion @ (-8-): stop flaming and whining, just make sure never offer swap a favor again - but don't overreact, in the past most clans have returned given favors, so don't stop arranging and playing 'nice guy' mode against clans who deserve it.

btw, who is 'DefacerX'?

[edit] oh i forgot to say, maybe he 0wnz0rs me and has much more skillz and so on, but nonetheless, who tf are u :D [/edit]
[edit more] and i still dont get it: what has all this to do with McNeill and/or AKA :eek: [/edit more]
[edit even more]and no, i won't apologize for my lack of english; if u want to complain do it in german pls :P [/edit even more]

Last edited:
Very nice post Kaspar :thumb:

I would just want to add:
Conclusion @ ->swap<-:
Swap will keep on being nice and fair to all other clans that deserve it like they have allways done in the past.

Kasper i am Gustavo , i have 20 years old im from Lisbon , my old nicks = Levi and Narcotic
Ex Clans WUC, KMA(died), IDC , UTM(died), ADC , AoR , BtW(died ex leader ) and now =NFW= !

As you know NFW have lots of ex AKA , and i like them all ( not the ex AKA ) but NFW m8s and TuT , dont have nothing againts polle just dont know him!

Well let me see more interesting things for you to know ...

Ah yes i play CTFi in the portuguese ladder and in the international ladder !

Why did defacerx cammed here:

I dont have nothing againts -8- in fact never had but well when your members use past to justify present and to say shits like "we own" well what can i say ?
Ive always been the type of guy that defends my m8s ( even had some probs with some of my NFW m8s in the past cause of that ) and since i dont see a reases to moan tut about this i camed here !

Ive talked after and before your match with Brain and i know +/-
what happen !

Any there are Rules , and like some clans said to IDC in the past when we went to a server with 5 players and they didnt drop they said "Rules say 6vs6 you dont have 6 so play with 5 and we play with 6 !" so well u had the time to give the map list according to rules and u didnt !

I do think SWAP could put the maps but well they dont have to! So they only put if they want too!

End: Well now u know who am i , and why the hell did i came here!

PS: yeah my english sucks!

Originally posted by TuT

2. We came with an option to play on nfw-server. MyM said: I will talk to my clan and ask what they think. MyM never got back to us after this. YOU LIED

I did? must have been another MyM Kelvin talked to then because im pretty sure I never said that, even tho nfw server was mentioned in passing by Kelvin.

BTW tut im genuinely interested in finding out what maps we originally chose because none of us seem to know and as far as I know the booking system doesnt archive deleted bookings, can you post them/icq them to me.

Originally posted by DefacerX
Dear Beltroniko ,
Well first i have to say that i know what happen ive read the thread ive asked in the day to Brain , ive talked with brain after the match so FUCK OFF!

2nd , its too lame from your side to get old bullshits to say u own caus 1st u dont own 2nd AKA is dead ! So FUCK OFF AGAIN!

3rd if SWAP team was crappy 8 team was what ? ( result SWAP 8-2 -8- )

and to finish

It wasnt SWAP's fault that 8 did not gave the map list in time was it ? So well im sorry bel but FUCK OFF for the 3rd time!

lol @ Portuguese frustrated lil boys who can't think proper.

Status
Not open for further replies.