Swap!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol and ur just too fucking dumb btw, I was saying AKA was better than SWAP but that seems too much for ur lil brain.

Plus ur too dumb to understand any facts.

Oh ur also too dumb to understand after me saying it many times, that they are crap and they just won coz they pld their maps twice, thats all.

TuT fancy a chess game?

thx DefacerX :D

and i think it's ok as u said TuT - (-8-) vs. swap will be straight to the utas rules in the future and nothing more :)

[edit again] hey belt - what about challenging me in a chess game? i will give u a 1 on 1 dm revanche if u r hurt too deeply after it ;) [/edit again]

Last edited:
Originally posted by Beltroniko
lol @ Portuguese frustrated lil boys who can't think proper.

Lol @ you Beltroniko !
Keep flaming lol
Well ur the Dumb here ! :P about the frustrated im not the one that is not in mi5 :P U ARE!
In fact lol im in my dream clan ! so FUCK OFF AGAIN! ( ffs 4 times in one day! )

Last edited:
Originally posted by MeetYourMaker
I did? must have been another MyM Kelvin talked to then because im pretty sure I never said that, even tho nfw server was mentioned in passing by Kelvin.
BTW tut im genuinely interested in finding out what maps we originally chose because none of us seem to know and as far as I know the booking system doesnt archive deleted bookings, can you post them/icq them to me.

On request from MyM:
->swap<-KE 2003-04- 13:08 if it turns out its way out of ping, would it b possible u could try nfw´s server? its on gamesserver.nl, same as server#4, both teams should have ok ping there...
Meet_Your_ 2003-04- 13:09 sure, ill check about playing on the nfw server

After this Kelvin got no answer from you about it all.

I have no idea why the final date and your names are not fully visible but this is what Kelvin sent me earlier. I´m sure you will have it in your logs as well.

About 1st choice of maps-case you need to talk to Kelvin about it.
He only told me some of the maps were different.

To Belt:
If i played chess i´d be happy to play ya but it´s not my kinda game and you would prolly win quite easy if we had a match. Can´t argue with that :D

Originally posted by DefacerX

Well ur the Dumb here ! :P about the frustrated im not the one that is not in mi5 :P U ARE!

That really made sense !!!! U should write a book!!!
If u meant that I'm frustrated for not beeing in Mi5 let me :rofl: as I said many times, once u get to -8- U cant get any higher.

Also :rofl: @ I'm the dumb .. not even gonna comment.

Only Mi5 thing I got is my big head towards the Portuguese poo like u.

@ Pulsar : lol stfu U nob and stop sending me silly PM's :P

lol we'd have no prob accepting the original maplist- IF INDEED YOU HAVE IT, u make it out like we done some evil crime by not posting the same map list as before.in reality all we wanted is some maps that we would be able to play on, not like lavafort2,sub2 which you chose and crap like that, thats just not our style.

infact i bet the original maplist was more or less the same.

well we know u must have had that maplist stored somewhere as your leader seems to think the list is completely different, so please go ahead and post that list.

Last edited:
The only problem ive got tut is that you quote part of a conversation, as soon as I quote the next line it changes the context. TBH I got no prob with you not agreeing to our maps, i did think its lame and not nice but there wasnt much I could do about it I would of moaned a bit afterwards but if the reason had been left as its too late to enter them then fine, the other reasons that came out afterwards are what have annoyed me.

Yeh sorry from that it looks like I did say that we would try nfw server, told you I had a crap memory :lol: however trying the nfw server was if Kelvin didnt like ours after trying it.

I cant work out how to copy and paste with date, name, time etc its too early but:

08/04/03
Kelvin: ok m8, we try server tonight and get back tomorrow?

Kelvin: if it turns out its way out of ping, would it b possible u could try nfw´s server? its on gamesserver.nl, same as server#4, both teams should have ok ping there...

iAS | GameServers.net =nfw= Clanserver [LOCKED - PRIVATE ]|221ms|62.212.73.115:7777

MyM: sure, ill check about playing on the nfw server

14/04/03
Kelvin: Lo m8, sorry i havent contacted u earlier about your server, it works fine for 4ppl,
but someway 4ppl get huge packetloss there, if it is ok with you, can we play on Server#3 28th, 20.00?

rest of the conversation is about booking the server and schedule, all very boring so not worth pasting :D

If Kelvin had come back to me and said no we dont like your server how was nfw for you? instead of saying no we dont like your server can we play on server3 without so much of a mention of using nfw server then he would have got an answer that we would have played on there, i am not usually fussy about the severs we play on, some of my clan might be but im not. I was waiting on him to say he wanted nfw server, our preference is always for a league server over a clan server as it usually has less problems or any that do arise are easier to get sorted with league admins, that fair enough or do I still come across as the unfair lame match arranger that you seem to say so many people think I am?

Last edited:
Cause i simply don´t have access to Kelvins icq-log and i am not sure that what you posted right now is correct. I doubt it cause you all have been telling lies in 95% of the posts here just to get some ppl on your side. Obviously this didn´t work and now you´r pissed off at that to. I´ve tried to keep this conversation in a normal way from the start and see what happens:

Brainrain says: TuT is an arse, dumb fucker. Fuck floppys etc...
Xb says: lol, cunt, stupid, dumb, lollololol
MyM says: Ur an idiot
Beltroniko says: Pretty much same things as Xb cause they have the same maturity-level and now he even pissed off his friend Overmind.

4 neanderthals trying their best obviously.
Your iq´s seem to be on the same levels as plankton.
And i´m not even gonna mention Gosu cause he´s not close to these guys smartness.

Pls let me try as well:
"Uga buga, uhhh, lolol, doh, fo, bah, your mama, no your mama fs, no your girlfriend, you fuck floppies, uga buga, lolololol"

Hmm, no i didn´t like it but maybe you understand something from what i said in those 2 lines when i speak the same language ?

Anyways:
Read Kaspars and Overminds posts. They are obviously guys that cares and tries to solve things in a mature way.

Conclusion (Going into low-iq mode so you can understand):
1. We obliterated your fucking pathetic team in less than 1 hour.
2. We will do it again in 2 months, unless we would play 14 maps of Guardia which would result in a tie (If i was looking at this Guardia-thing with your eyes i would call it a favour)

Now, good bye and fo cause i will not answer any more of your stupidities and lameness.

And sorry to every1 else who had to read all these shitty flames and stuff. Not my normal way to handle things as you notice if you read from the start.

P.s.
Before all of this even i thought MyM was a nice and fair and normal guy but "huh" could i be more wrong. :moon:

If you had not bothered to even say anything on ICQ to me then none of this would ahve happened, to come on and tell me ridiculous reasons why you wont accept our maps is what wound me up, already told one of your fellow clan m8's this, you should have just left it as what Kelvin told me which was we dont want your maps its too late, over and done and lived with the short burst of animosity from us towards u, it would have been brushed ovr in the future and wouldnt have been that bigger deal for either team.

lets see, I apologise for not choosing the same maps, even tho I tell Kelvin they should be same.
I even apologise for forgetting something I said in a conversation 2 weeks ago

Where as you accuse me of fixing server and fixing/changing maplists, I would have expected you to check with Kelvin first what we've said in our logs before you started accusing me, or at the very least apologised to me when you had been proven wrong, due to misunderstanding or even if you had doubt.

If you had nothing to do with this incident which person would you think was being fairer, someone who would admit their mistakes or one that insisted they were always right regardless of any discussion?

Havent got any logs from mine and tuts conversation so i wont even bother trying to remember any of it just incase I get one letter wrong and I get accused of something else.

and im sorry but
Originally posted by TuT
And btw. I own you any day even if i was playing with my feet ffs so don´t come talking about skilled or not.
is an idiotic quote and yeh some of my own clans quotes are just as stupid or even worse but if I have a go at them it will be in private.

Last edited:
Ive got a reasonable grasp of wot happend i think. Personally i think that Swap could have allowed -8- their maplist, but didnt and -8- should have submitted it, but didnt.

This would be fine and swap would be ok imo to decline the maplist if they so wished.

However, the fact that -8- reschedules for swap (a favour) qaulifies -8- to be granted a favour back no? Sure nobody forces the return of favours, but its just a nice way to do things. Simple morals imo, i cant see any reason why the favour wasnt returned.

Theres plenty of bullshit in this thread, but some of it also comes from you TuT. You seem (to me) to be suggesting that everything from your point of view is correct and nobody can disagree with it.

I cant imagine how u can give mym so much shit tbh, i think the league would be a better/nicer place with a few more Myms who do not only consider their own clans interests but others as well.

Furthermore i seriously doubt mym would lie at all here or anywhere else. He just isnt that kinda guy, u should know this TuT, its glaringly obvious since hes been in the league.

Thats my view anyway, and i just thought id chip in coz mym has always been a good bloke and has helped me several times with various things. Even last night he let Sixth use the -8- server, we never even asked, he just offered it. That to me is generous and goes against ur negative oppinion TuT.

gazzy hit the nail on the head when he says

"You seem (to me) to be suggesting that everything from your point of view is correct and nobody can disagree with it."

My final say:

1) 8 did swap a favour by rescheduling
2) 8 had alrdy submitted there maps before the reschedule
3) after reschedule 8 forgot to submit maps
4) 8 tried to contact swap leaders during the weekend before match , and no1 responded
5) we finally get hold of a swap, (not the leader) on match day, they decide to have a group vote and refuse us to have any maps because they havent practiced. v nice of them.
6) they also state the reasons for them not allowing us maps is because, we forced them on playing on server #3 where they will get ping raped. This isnt true as indicated by MyMs post above. When the match is played it turns out swaps pings are 5-10ms higher then ours. This to me means swap have no arguement about the pingraping.
7) before match is played, there were discussions requesting that if we used the nfw server, could 8 be let have there maps. swap refused. Now where is the logic in that (they just said they will be pingraped on server 3, now that they are offered NFW server they refuse? ill let you draw ur own conclusions - imo they knew server 3 was going to be fine for them, they just didnt want us to have maps- fair enough if they stick to there original position of saying they havent practiced them, but they dont and they try to lie about it, and cover up there real reasons for not allowing maps.)
8) MyM has always been fair about everything. he was fair with swap to reschedule, he was fair with swap about choosing the server to be played on the reschedule. It appears that a few swap members have gone to long lengths to try and twist what was said in the scheduling conversation. Ive never seen MyM pissed off with anything, but swap have managed to do it.

9) Big personal FUCK YOU to TuT, you seem to be a bigger prick then i first thought u were, u dont even consider the favours 8 done for you and all you do is think that you are correct about everything. In the end of the day if 8 hadnt rescheduled for swap they wud have maps and swap would have lost- due to lack of players, but theres nothing in ur tiny heart to respect the people that help you, and all you do is take take take. Then act like your the innocent person.

IVE EDITED THIS BIT: BECAUSE I SAID SUMMIN TO HARSH AND IM SORRY

10) Any 8 comments towards swap were because swap had the opportunity to make the game fair and fun, they decided not to do it despite 8 helping them out.

Finally: 8 will be back in 2 months to kick your arse.

Last edited:
ermm TuT - don't get that wrong: i totally agree with others that it is a nice and usual behaviour to return a favor if possible. but if it turns out otherwise we should not moan and flame around, just make a 'blacklist' entry for that clan...

and i can hardly imagine MyM lying, normally he's used to get flamed from teamm8s for giving away advantages too ezly.

furthermore i do not really know u and i know nothing about your trustworthyness - if i have to doubt some1's in this thread i will put u on 1st place! i.e. i would trust some other swap members much more but they ain't flaming and arguing here.

i totally agree with your statement about the "Uga buga, uhhh, lolol, doh, fo, bah, your mama, no your mama fs, no your girlfriend, you fuck floppies, uga buga, lolololol" style but i count all the "1. We obliterated your fucking pathetic team in less than 1 hour.
2. We will do it again in 2 months, unless we would play 14 maps of Guardia which would result in a tie (If i was looking at this Guardia-thing with your eyes i would call it a favour)" stuff to the same categorie, which kinda evens the score.

Maybe we have a reason to call u an idiot, anyways!
Go away and make some friends instead of foes!

Thread closed

Re-opened

its been quite a while now since this incident (over a year - guess some people have matured now), quite a funny read.
Hope tut reads this thread now, just to see how much of a idiot he was being:D and some others of course, btw im suprised at myself in this thread, thought i was quite calm looking back on it :cool: (considering i was REALLY into UT at this point)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.